UniqueMines | OP Factions | Recruiting!

DesniPVP_TK's Avatar DesniPVP_TK12/28/14 3:19 am
12/30/2014 12:28 am
DesniPVP_TK's Avatar DesniPVP_TK
Hello, I am the owner of UniqueMines!
I'm currently recruiting the following;

Two Helpers
1 Dev

I will only be accepting three! Good luck!

Helper Format
Click to reveal
Name:
Email:
IGN:
What can you do to help improve the server:
What makes you different from any other Minecraft player:
How long have you been playing minecraft:
What experience do you have as a staff member:

Dev Format
Click to reveal
Name:
Email:
IGN:
What experience do you have as a plugin developer:
Link to your Curse or BukkitDev page:

Here is what is required for Helper rank. Must be 13+ years of age.

Here is what is required for Dev rank. Must be 15+ years of age. Also the link to BukkitDev OR Curse is required. Please do not apply here and post a poison plugin (ForceOP, ConsoleHacks, etc) I already have one Dev and he will check the code for your plugins!
DesniPVP_TK
Level 40 : Master Herobrine

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/30/2014 12:13 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TheViper951
Name:TheViper951 (Wont Say My Real Name)
Email:JoinEvilNation@gmail.com
IGN:TheViper951
Why Do U Want To Be A Staff: Because mostly every server i go on has mean staff and ban people for fun and i want to be a great staff
What Can You Do To Improve Server:Tell My Friends To Join Be Nice To Anyone And that would be all
What Makes You Unique From Other Minecraft Players: Well i Know a trick to see if people hack or not that comes in handy when people hack to see if they do hack or not
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft: 2 and a half Years
What Is Your Experience As A Staff: 0 but I'm really sure ill do good i always wanted to be a staff
That Is All i Really Hope U Accept Me Have A Great Day
12/30/2014 12:25 am
DesniPVP_TK
Accepted to Helper
12/30/2014 12:11 am
Moder760
Name:Franky
Email:lilfranky82@yahoo.com
IGN:Moder760
Why do you want to be part of staff: I wanna be part of the staff because i could help build and help people out on their first day on the server.
What can you do to help improve the server: I can improve the server because of inviting people and helping them.
What makes you different from any other Minecraft player: I am helpful and trustworthy also responsible.
How long have you been playing minecraft: I've been playing minecraft for 4 years.
What experience do you have as a staff member:My experience is that i can change the server by inviting players and help them.
12/30/2014 12:28 am
DesniPVP_TK
Accepted!
12/30/2014 12:04 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
stevenmolotnikov
Name: Steven M
Email: stevenmolotnikov@yahoo.com
IGN: stevenmolotnikov
Age: I am 12 years of age but unlike most others, have decent grammar and spelling. I can also be very helpful.
What experience do you have as a plugin developer: I have no experience developing plugins from scratch. However, I do configure them and edit simple chunks of code. I used to own a successful Skyblock server making $40 in the first to months with no paid advertising. I have been playing minecraft for 2.7 years.
Link to your Curse or BukkitDev page: I do have a profile but it has nothing on it.
12/29/2014 11:39 pm
TheViper951
Name:TheViper951 (Wont Say My Real Name)
Email:JoinEvilNation@gmail.com
IGN:TheViper951
Why Do U Want To Be A Staff: Because mostly every server i go on has mean staff and ban people for fun and i want to be a great staff
What Can You Do To Improve Server:Tell My Friends To Join Be Nice To Anyone And that would be all
What Makes You Unique From Other Minecraft Players: Well i Know a trick to see if people hack or not that comes in handy when people hack to see if they do hack or not
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft: 2 and a half Years
What Is Your Experience As A Staff: 0 but I'm really sure ill do good i always wanted to be a staff
That Is All i Really Hope U Accept Me Have A Great Day
12/29/2014 10:03 pm
captchaloguethat
Name: Traclyn
Email: tray_nite@yahoo.com
IGN: PensNRoses
Why do you want to be part of staff: Generally, I like being able to help players out, especially new players, who sometimes tend to get lost easily in the game.
What can you do to help improve the server: I'm very good in player relations, and could potentially help resolving player issues, and in essence, could be utilized as quality control.
What makes you different from any other Minecraft player: I'm able to keep my calm through problems, and deal with each situation as needed.
How long have you been playing minecraft: Five years.
What experience do you have as a staff member: I've been a mod on one other server.
12/29/2014 11:30 pm
DesniPVP_TK
Accepted! Login @ 192.99.150.134:25935 to be promoted!
12/29/2014 9:46 pm
DesniPVP_TK
Bump!
12/28/2014 11:25 pm
DesniPVP_TK
BUMPED
12/28/2014 3:52 am
Level 1 : New Network
MinecraftExpert1
Name:Sergen

Email:sergen.tustas@hotmail.com

IGN:xX__MCExpert__Xx

Why do you want to be part of staff:Because I Love Helping Servers Out I Will Love To Help You Guys Out

What can you do to help improve the server:Make New Things Help Players

What makes you different from any other Minecraft player:I Will Be Active And Help You Out Anytime

How long have you been playing minecraft:3-4 Years

What experience do you have as a staff member:I Have Been Staff On Alot Of Servers They All Shut Down
12/28/2014 4:48 am
DesniPVP_TK
Denied. Lack of description and I don't think half the stuff you put is true. You say your 13, but You Talk Like This And It Gets Really Annoying
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome