Unpopular and Good Towny Servers

ElEcTrIkWoLf476's Avatar ElEcTrIkWoLf4766/27/13 6:48 am
1 emeralds 1.3k 1
9/26/2013 3:54 pm
Ghostly_6399's Avatar Ghostly_6399
Hi there, and welcome to club No PvP. Heh, no, I'm just tired of those stupid pvp raid grief faction servers, they are taking over minecraft, really, they are. I'm looking for a server that has towny, and is really good, but is not crowded to the brim every minute. I want it to be a nice server but I don't want it too good to where theres like 50 people on it at all times. I might be costrophobic, I don't know but its just annoying to have so many people on one server. I mean the chat is overflowing at all times and its just weird. Anyway, I am specifically looking for one that has mobarena and the only pvp part of it is like a couple of colloseums or something. And I want the towns to look nice too, not just the stupid dirt and sand houses or plank blocks. detail counts in a house, you know! But yeah to summarize, a somewhat nice Towny server with no pvp and is unpopular enough to have about 10-15 people on at a time. I am lazy and laid back, but I don't like being bored, so please have some good plugins!
ElEcTrIkWoLf476
Level 33 : Artisan Dragonborn