Upcoming Network Recruitment

WaffleM's Avatar WaffleM10/14/14 6:21 pm
10/14/2014 6:38 pm
jumbojr111's Avatar jumbojr111
Hello! I am making a Network soon and we will need some help.
You MUST dedicate your time to help out as much as you can.

If you would like to be staff, please contact me on skype: wafflethemaster
Ranks we need:
[-] GFX
[-] Developer (We do not pay the developer*s*)
[-] Builder
[-] Helper

Thank You!
WaffleM
Level 16 : Journeyman Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

jumbojr111
10/14/2014 6:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
LETS START OF WITH PICTURES COPY AND PASTE THIS! MOST RECENT

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2& ... 7d281c9&zw

/Users/Home/Library/Application Support/minecraft/screenshots/2014-10-14_14.48.05.png

/Users/Home/Library/Application Support/minecraft/screenshots/2014-10-14_14.47.31.png

HELLO IM RYAN
I am 13 and a half years old but do not worry i am very mature for my age!
I am applying for Builder (I can set up configs if you want!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My IGN is: jumbojr11
Experience, Ideas, Contact Info & Perks
I know i am not the most technical person ever but over time i have learned a lot about being a Dev and i think i could set up some Awesome Ranks for every server / world / gamemode with Kits and commands! Im more of a computer / PC tech type of person with like components and stuff so also if you need me to like i dont know somehow upgrade the servers slots i could make that happen without a single dime! I am also a extremely experienced Minecrafter in general i have been playing Minecraft since Alpha 1.7.2! Which brings me to my next subject, my staff experience! I have been staff on at least 100 servers and on those servers the people loved me! i have even been trial-mode on TheArchon which is a famous youtubers server! I have also Owned 8 servers (not counting private or Lan servers) 1 of which was a Attack of the Bteam server, the next was a hub server with lots of minigames, one was a fully vanilia one which soon skyblock was added, the next was an op prison, then there was 2 op faction servers which were extreemly amazing they got like a steady 30 players on all the time! I am very very very very very good at world edit and regular building so i can help make the server an AMAZING spawn! I am also planning on making a nice shop, a epic pvp arena, and some intense parkour! I am a very very very very very very nice and extremely helpful person so if you need help just give me a call on my skype or something which is tatumcaligirl! (yes i use my sisters so what mother fucker XD) Next there is my email:ryanmoody525@gmail.com ! Last we have teamspeak: I have not used it in a while but i think its JumboGamerXD Thats it for contact info! Next i am very very very active! What can i say i have no life! I still do have school though so i can be on for about 1 through 2 hours on a weekday and the whole day on a weekend! I am also a very loyal person so i will stay on the server for ever!
Donations & Advertising!
I am somewhat one the wealthier side IRL so i will donate to the server if needed i can also upgrade the servers RAM. Sorry i say I as in my parents income. I have also a lot of freinds and people that will join the server and be very Faithfull and active! I by the way am Admin (soon to be head admin) on moosecraft (a server that has a steady 20 the lowest it gets is 8 players on at one time which all of these players love me and i can get them on)
Plugin Ideas?
I also have some great ideas for plugins, marriage plugin, ICU plugin, punnishmental plugin, pets plugin, Dragon plugin, timber plugin, buy craft, multiverse, tim the enchanter, and effects plugin!
Why I Want This Rank! DOWN SIDES!
Let me Just get this out there i do sometimes like spawn in stuff in if its an OP factions server. say you have a kit God i might spawn that in. I am very honest as you can tell and i honestly
do love seeing other servers grow and see people be happy…. In most apps that would be bullshit but heres the catch i also like being staff on a server for all the respect you get and the freedom and the feeling of being in charge!
Beliefs or Responsiblities?
i do not believe in hacks or cheats so i will make sure to punish all the hackers i find on the server if i have proof and not just because they killed me. Over all you would be making a mistake not choosing me for staff so i hope you like what im all about!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY APP AND I HOPE YOU LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!! <3 :)
:3

THANK YOU FOR READING MY APP!

~~~~jumbojr11~~~~
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome