We three mods
we need 3 trial-mods
we need 4 helpers
we need 2 builders
we need one head-builder
we need on website dev
we need one coding dev

No skype requiored

I will tell you the ip when the server comes out.

Pls tell me if you want ot apply and apply not thread just has to be at least 150 words
Nathan123227
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/05/2016 9:38 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Charles04_
Check your messages.
02/05/2016 9:33 pm
Nathan123227
hello i would like to be admin my ign is mineo_diamond i am 12 years old i play usually during the day somethimes during night i like faction survival and pvp i also build very good i dont have skype im sorry im just to young anyways i am very responsible and use ban kick mute and warn only if needed i have owned a mc server before and i am willing to help you get more players along with more staff i can help you with anything you need like plugins websites you ask it ill do it and ill make sure theres no hackers in the mists i play minecraft frequent like almost everyday some days i wont be able to come on but thats rarely but i will be on xbox somethimes my gamertag is mineocreeper if theres more you need pm me and ill tell you! thats all for now bye
mineo_diamond
_____________________________________________________________________accept but as head mod
02/05/2016 9:19 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
mineo_diamond
hello i would like to be admin my ign is mineo_diamond i am 12 years old i play usually during the day somethimes during night i like faction survival and pvp i also build very good i dont have skype im sorry im just to young anyways i am very responsible and use ban kick mute and warn only if needed i have owned a mc server before and i am willing to help you get more players along with more staff i can help you with anything you need like plugins websites you ask it ill do it and ill make sure theres no hackers in the mists i play minecraft frequent like almost everyday some days i wont be able to come on but thats rarely but i will be on xbox somethimes my gamertag is mineocreeper if theres more you need pm me and ill tell you! thats all for now bye
02/05/2016 9:07 pm
Nathan123227
Can you include a little more
02/05/2016 9:04 pm
InstaReplay
I would like to apply. My in game name is RageQuitx, and I love minecraft. I prefer survival and pvp. I am a decent builder and manage plugins nicely. Overall I'd love to help you with your server. I've quit most of the servers I play on simply out of boredom. I am pretty old, have skype and can get anything you need. Thank you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome