Upcomming RPG Server In Need Of Builders!

Chadmoe53's Avatar Chadmoe535/5/13 5:13 pm
5/8/2013 8:16 pm
Chadmoe53's Avatar Chadmoe53
A Bit About Athelio's RPG

Athelio's RPG server is going to be the newest mystical land to hit Minecraft, with its thick and dense forests that lead to cliffsides and endless mountains. It is a custom map made by me, "Chad" on the World Painter App. The Land Of Athelios consists of what I said above plus Random Uninhabited Towns that you and your friends/clan can take control of and create a community that can lead to an Empire!

How You Can Help!

We Need YOU though to help this dream come true! We are just about 60% done with the building and all we need are some gifted architects to help us build the Orc spawn/camps, the Dwarf spawn/camps, and also some Dungeons! If you can help us out, we will reimburse you with a VIP Membership on our server when it comes out; which will consist of a free settlement and some started items so you can make your own Kingdom.

Registration Order:
-Please give us your Account Name, Age, and a short description about yourself. (Ex. How long you've played Minecraft. If you've ever played on an RPG server.)
-Give us a document/photo of something YOU created. (This Will Raise Your Chances Greatly.)
-Lastly I will PM if we choose you to help with our server.

Thank you very much for considering building with us! Good luck to all, hope to see you building with us!
Chadmoe53
Level 23 : Expert Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/08/2013 8:16 pm
Chadmoe53
Hey Knightscraft, happy to have ya onboard! I got your Skype as well as me's info, hoping we can set something up for this weekend. (5/11/13)
05/06/2013 11:31 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Argonian
Dear Chad,

My name is Zero. I have played minecraft for years, and I am familiar with worldedit as well as worldpaint. and worldguard of course. I am a great builder, and I love rpg. I would be more then willing to help you with your server.
IGN: RobZero (Awesome name, well known)
How long have you played mincraft: 2 years (More to my reputation)
Experience with rpg: I watch anime. pretty mucha training for rpg. filled with wonderous ideas, and seen beautiful buildings. I get the idea and have played many rpg games besides minecraft. such as runescape skyrim, and more. And I've owned 2 or 3 rpg servers myself.
05/05/2013 8:07 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Kappa_keepo123
Yeah
05/05/2013 7:59 pm
Kappa_keepo123
Arthery's acsended by Gazamo
05/05/2013 8:05 pm
Chadmoe53
That was a good server. Do you like Roleplaying? I could have you for a player once we whitelist it if you don't pass as a builder.
05/05/2013 7:58 pm
Chadmoe53
What RP servers have you two played on before?
05/05/2013 7:55 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Taco
CaineTheMurderer
-kuro7kage
-I am a good builder, I love roleplay, I am good at redstone, I'm loyal, I never give up on projects, I am awesome (maybe not).
-Look at my account for some creations I have made!
05/05/2013 7:51 pm
Kappa_keepo123
Im sort of good with WE can u join?
05/05/2013 7:50 pm
Chadmoe53
Sounds Good Guys! Since there wasn't a large outcome of Builders, looks like you two can maybe try it out! Are you both good with world Edit?
05/06/2013 12:44 pm
Level 29 : Expert Princess
Hollask
I#m ok with world edit, but better with voxelsniper.
05/05/2013 5:57 pm
Level 29 : Expert Princess
Hollask
Hello there. This sounds like an interesting build and I think helping build this could be pretty fun. As my pmc name would suggest I am me2367. I have been playing minecraft for only a year and a half, however I have spent the majority of this time building (mainly in creative). I am currently a guest on the voxelbox. Now, as for rp servers I was a moderator on one based on the Voxelbox"Ranger's apprentice" book series and played on a few others. I shall edit this post to contain an image of my latest project tomorrow.
I hope you pick me, as I could use a new project.
05/05/2013 5:47 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Prince
Katalyst977
Dear Chad,

I am a minecraft player interested in helping you will your server building and i can be staff too...
I have played minecraft since August of last year, i believe i am gifted at this. I have played on other RPG servers and the are fun.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome