|:| Vanguard SMP |:| Looking for Mature Members |:|

iRedx's Avatar iRedx1/2/16 12:11 am
1 emeralds 271 8
1/10/2016 1:52 pm
iRedx's Avatar iRedx
Dear Minecraftians, eli1211 (3lijah) and I (iRedx) are starting a new SMP server, it will be called Vanguard SMP. We at first had plans to open up a public server, but decided against it, so we instead went with an SMP! We want to make sure we have a great environment on this server, and great people to help the environment. Please fill out these applications honestly, for that is valued greatly. Some certain things you might want to know is that we will have a death counter, we prefer that you set up near spawn, then build your own base, we want us all to be active together with shops and businesses at spawn! Keep inventory will be on for the start, JUST so everyone can get started and not screwed over! There will be a Skype interview if you make it through the application stage.

IGN:

When you started to play Minecraft?:

Past Experiences in SMPs? Good/Bad:

Other Games played?:

How long can you be on a week?:

What do you expect out of this server?:

What should we expect out of you?:
iRedx
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/10/2016 1:52 pm
iRedx
Bump...
01/06/2016 6:16 pm
iRedx
Bump!
01/03/2016 9:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
pandemic67

IGN: Pandemic67

Skype: jwalker676 (a quick note about the Skype interview....I have no qualms whatsoever about doing something akin to a interview via instant messaging on Skype, but I am not a big fan of doing an interview via phone call.)

When you started to play Minecraft?: Back in beta

Past Experiences in SMPs? Good/Bad: I think this might be my first experience with an SMP server to be honest. I played in small servers up to the point where they introduced that patch that put Ocelots in the game. Now I'm back cause I am feeling that Minecraft itch again.

Other Games played?: To many to count. Let's see, I suppose the major ones would be World of Warcraft, almost every JRPG in existence, the Bioshock Franchise, Fallout 3-4. and Pokemon.

How long can you be on a week?: I expect to be able to do at maximum 2 hours a day, so 14 hours a week would probably be the average play time. Would do more, but....well, life right? You probably know how that song and dance goes.

What do you expect out of this server?: I am just looking for a good, mature community to hang around with. To be honest I like keeping to myself mostly, but participating with the community is some of the best parts about playing Minecraft. Helping to build towns, going to kill the Wight or EnderDragon...that is the stuff Minecraft dreams are made out of.

What should we expect out of you?: Well, as I said, I mostly keep to myself. You'll never see my break the rules though, you'll never see me put down another person or troll or grief them. You can expect me to help out people if asked. Finally, you can always expect me to be busy....It's not fun for me if I am not doing a project.
01/04/2016 7:09 am
iRedx
Congratulations you've been accepted! The Skype Interview is really just an extension onto the actual application, and a call is not necessary. I will contact you in about 8 hours from this post as I'm replying just before going to school.

Thanks!
~Red
01/03/2016 12:18 pm
iRedx
Bump.
01/02/2016 2:59 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragonborn
eli1211
Bump
01/02/2016 12:56 am
Level 1 : New Miner
okaybilly

IGN:okaybilly

When you started to play Minecraft?: ive bin playing since alpha i dont remember what version.

Past Experiences in SMPs? Good/Bad: Good ive played a few smp's the problem for me is that the host of the servers cant keep them up all the time. *not that, thats a problem or anything its just annoying*

Other Games played?: CS:GO, Team Fortress 2, Gmod.

How long can you be on a week?:Most of the time im on so yeah. lol #nolyfe

What do you expect out of this server?:A strong community of friendship and trust

What should we expect out of you?:Respect, Trust and awsome buildings
01/02/2016 1:10 am
iRedx
You are currently Denied. Please consider re-doing your application with more details, and proper grammar.

Thanks!
~Red
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome