Vanilla Mindcrack Style Server (White-Listed)

MarkEdIT's Avatar MarkEdIT7/10/13 7:56 pm
10/5/2013 4:12 pm
sen2311's Avatar sen2311
To get in you must simply fill out the application below.

Application-

Name:
Why you want to join:
What are you good at:
Anything else you want to say:

The server is 24/7 1.6.2 and White-listed so you must be accepted to join. I will try my hardest to reply to most applications we get within 24hrs. Thanks and good luck!
MarkEdIT
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

sen2311
10/05/2013 4:12 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Taco
Name: Elliott
IGN: sen2311
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MallascastElliott
Why you want to join: Because I've been looking for something like this for ages, and Now I've found one, I like playing, helping and pranking (to a minimal) on multiplayer servers
What are you good at: Minecrafting (Crafting, Mining, Hunting, A little bit of Redstone, Building)
Anything else you want to say: I like Turtles. PaulSoaresJR is my fave Mind crack-er along with Etho
Vidfreak81
10/05/2013 3:42 pm
Name:Travin

IGN:Vidfreak81

YouTube:www.youtube.com/user/minecrafthurra however my computer cannot handle recording

Why you want to join:I have been envious of the mindcrack server because i could never find a server that has no plugins and so on i just love playing the game the it was supposed to be played with others

What are you good at: I'm good at building and know a tiny bit of redstone

Anything else you want to say:I just want to say thanks for reading my application and p.m. even if i don't get accept so i know you at least considered
TheEndKing
10/05/2013 2:17 pm
Name:Marko
IGN:TheEndKing
YouTube:EndermanRules
Why you want to join:Because i like vanilla and just the original minecraft,I enyoy it playing.
What are you good at:I am realy good at building soo i can help with building
Anything else you want to say I like helping and i have experience with minecraft !!!
AcidWash
09/03/2013 10:16 am
Name: Jay
IGN: AcidWash
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/acidwashvids
Why you want to join: I want to play on a server just like the Mindcrack server. I also want to make videos on youtube in your server with other people.
What are you good at: Redstone.
Anything else you want to say: None. Just hoping that I would be accepted
frolexi
08/23/2013 10:49 am
Application-

Name:frolexi
IGN:frulexi
YouTube:
Why you want to join: love minecraft want to play with some real mc people like mindcrack
What are you good at: im alright and everything real no so much at buliding
Anything else you want to say: im nice guy i do pranks but serious some times
AriesFirewind
08/16/2013 10:49 am
Ok..Ill try post this for 3rd time..Maybe lucky lol.

Name:
Tommy
IGN:
AriesFirewind
YouTube:
Nothing for now cos my english speaking abilitly is not shiny hehe
Why you want to join:
Guy above me said it perfectly. I al also tired to play with kids, and honestly, I came from wow meaning that I just hate building alone. Also, some new friendships are always nice
What are you good at:
Well I guess at trying even if it kills me (and it do that a lot lol), I am rather good in making pictures in my head, and with nuff mats I did smaller castle once on other similare free game and also I experimented with mob trap contraptions without spawners. I tried some redstone mechanismsm, but still learning. Play 2-3 hopur a day more or less, and always open for new stuff.
Anything else you want to say:
Yep... If you find this application weird, that is cos spam filter kicked me out of this post for 10th time now.
Tabbin
08/16/2013 9:23 am
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Batman
To get in you must simply fill out the application below.

Application-

Name:Oliver Smith
IGN:Oliversmith7
YouTube: Zecioplay
Why you want to join:I love mindcrack and I watch pyro. And Baj
What are you good at:Building and doing lets plays
Anything else you want to say: Pleas let me join I want to do a lets play on this server and play with others. I am also layed back an I'd don't really care if I get pranked I won't moan

The server is 24/7 1.6.2 and White-listed so you must be accepted to join. I will try my hardest to reply to most applications we get within 24hrs. Thanks and good luck!
Smitten [SaTo]
08/16/2013 8:58 am
Level 1 : New Engineer
Name: Aaron
IGN: Smitten112
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/KaitoKidto1412
Why you want to join: I want to play on a whitelist server that has a community, instead of being with random people that grief and steals
What are you good at: Moderate at redstone, I love redstone stuff.
Anything else you want to say: Not much, but judging from some of the apps, if this is a cracked server, I don't really see the point in joining.
falnen
08/16/2013 8:34 am
Name: Vincent
IGN: falnen
YouTube:
Why you want to join: just looking to pass some time with some good people.
What are you good at:I'm good with redstone
Anything else you want to say: not really.
IrishTech
08/15/2013 4:20 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Sean
IGN: IrishTech
YouTube: Sean Berry
Why you want to join: I want to join because I want to play on a vanilla server and start something like the mindcrackers.
What are you good at: Building, a little bit of redstone but need to practice
Anything else: I am also cracked so I would also appreciate if you made it where cracked accounts can play.
CHulme1999
07/17/2013 5:15 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Name: Christopher
IGN: CHulme1999
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Arcapse
Why you want to join: I have just started a YouTube channel and I'm looking for a friendly server to record on and play with other YouTubers.
What are you good at: Building
Anything else you want to say: Is the server going to have events?
SPACEGIANT
07/12/2013 7:28 am
Name: Andrew
IGN: Andrew
YouTube: SPACEGIANT1337
Why you want to join: I really love pure survival without plugins, and I love to play with others, that's why I'm looking for vanilla servers.
What are you good at: Mining, making redstone stuff, also can build good bases and diamond mines
Anything else you want to say: My Minecraft is cracked but hopefully you'll accept my application, (it only takes 10 secs to make your server cracked and the whitelist will still work)
MrCaptainCupcakes
07/12/2013 2:33 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
My name is Toby ( I don't want to release my last name ) im 14 and close to 15 my in game name is MrCaptCupcakes (same as my skype). i want to join because im becoming bored with regular minecraft and want to play with others and i think i can add something to the server (and if you want i can ask my friends to sign up). so I hope you take my application into consideration and I hope to join you soon. (sorry my application is short my writing skills aren't to great)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome