Vanilla Minecraft PvP Server [Griefing/Raiding][Few Plugins]

Joman575's Avatar Joman5755/31/13 3:07 pm
1 emeralds 741 2
6/1/2013 4:53 pm
Joman575's Avatar Joman575
Hello, I have recently made a new Hosted 24/7 server that will focus on providing a Vanilla Survival PvP experience for all of its players; this server will therefore be using as little plugins as necessary in order to ensure that the server has as much of a vanilla feel to it as possible. Due to the nature of this server there will be no donator ranks or perks. This means that all players will start with nothing and will have to work to get their things.

Server Rules

-No x-ray/hacks
-No Spamming (Including talk in all caps)
-No Racism
-No combat logging
-Do not Spawnkill (This is both unfair and ruins PvP)
-Respect fellow players despite this being a PvP server. Minecraft is a game. Anyone starting arguments over being beaten will not be tolerated, I expect a friendly environment.

Other than that there are no rules, Griefing/Raiding/Stealing and Backstabbing are all what I consider aspects of PvP and therefore not to be disapproved of but instead encouraged. Therefore I recommend that you choose your friends wisely and hide your base well. Because of this I expect people who play on this server to be polite, mature, to put the word ‘bread’ somewhere in their app and not to rage if they’re killed etc.

Plugins

PvP Timer (New players get 10mins of no PvP after this there is no protection)

World Border (Will change size depending on number of players. This is here to ensure that people are kept in the same area and make it easier to PvP)

Essentials (Just used for Moderation Purposes. Other than that the teleports and other features will not be used)

Combat Log (Prevent Combat Logging)

Oreobfusicator (Prevents x-raying)

This server is however whitelisted in order to help ensure that only people who would enjoy this sort of thing and also people that would make this experience more enjoyable can have access.

Whitelist App

(Please ensure that you have read this entire forum post before writing an application)

Minecraft IGN (In-Game Name) :
Timezone :
Skype (Optional) :
Why do you want to join this server? :
What do you think you can bring to this server? :
What would you consider your personality to be? :

(You can post this in the forum or send it to me on skype (xlazybrainx))

P.S – As you can see this server does not currently have a name. If you can come up with one, it would be much appreciated
If you have any questions regarding this server then please feel free to post below or message me on skype.

IP : 69.175.36.78
Joman575
Level 1 : New Miner