Vantage Network | UHC | Looking for server developers!

mcdude96's Avatar mcdude964/3/15 10:33 am
1 emeralds 280 4
6/10/2015 6:43 pm
mcdude96's Avatar mcdude96
Hi,

I'm Jason, owner of Vantage Network. Vantage Network is a new Minecraft server that is planned to launch with UHC. At the moment, I lead the server development at Vantage, and I cannot do it all by myself. We need a few developers and server managers that can assist in the setup and configuration of our multi-server network.

Some of the things we need done are:

• Permissions configuration for staff and players (PermissionsEx)
  • Kits configuration for server donors (Kits plugin with Buycraft)
  • Voting plugin configuration
  • UHC plugin configuration
  • Server memory usage optimization
  • RAM Disk configuration
  • Server backup configuration

This is a serious position, and you will not be accepted if you do not have the skills or experience required to fulfill the duties this position entails.

Please fill out the application below and post it as a reply to this thread. Make sure to fill out the application thoroughly. If a question is not answered, you will be rejected immediately. You will be notified by Skype if you are accepted for an interview.

All applicants must be over the age of 13

• Vantage Network Server Developer Application

• What is your name?:
  • What is your age?:
  • What is your Skype?:
  • What is your time zone?:
  • Do you have a microphone (required)?:
  • How long have you had experience with server configuration?:
  • On a scale of 1 to 10, how much experience do you have with BungeeCord servers?:
  • Have you been involved in the development of any other server(s) within the past 6 months? If so, please list them here:

Notice: By submitting your application, you agree that if you are accepted for the position, you will have to sign a non-disclosure agreement. If you do not accept to this, please do not submit an application.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply directly to this thread.

Thanks,

Jason
Vantage Network Owner
jason@vantagemc.net
http://vantagemc.net
mcdude96
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

mcdude96
06/10/2015 6:43 pm
*Bumped* Vantage is still looking for experienced developers to aid in the creation of plugins.
HER0BRlNE
04/03/2015 3:33 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
[Please note that this is a application for the server manager, or a person that helps with the configuration.]

What is your name?: Adam Safie

What is your age?: 14

What is your Skype?: adamsaf_

What is your time zone?: I live in Nevada, USA.

Do you have a microphone (required)?: Yes, I do.

How long have you had experience with server configuration?: I have a lot of experience with it since I used to own about 3 servers and I used to do everything.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much experience do you have with BungeeCord servers?: About 6.

Have you been involved in the development of any other server(s) within the past 6 months? If so, please list them here: vibepvp.mcpro.co [The rest were shut down]
Camer04
04/03/2015 11:18 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
What is your name?: Zach
What is your age?: 14
What is your Skype?: camer047
What is your time zone?: Central
Do you have a microphone (required)?: Yes
How long have you had experience with server configuration?: ~3 Years
On a scale of 1 to 10, how much experience do you have with BungeeCord servers?: 7
Have you been involved in the development of any other server(s) within the past 6 months? If so, please list them here: Yes, I work as a freelance developer and have worked for the following:
- Imprisoned MC
- Oblivions Network
- Ares Network

*Note* I am looking for a paid position (If you need me to make plugins) I charge:
$10 for utility plugins
$50-$100 for minigames
$0-$10 for plugins edits
(Prices may vary)
Nathangrad
04/03/2015 10:56 am
Vantage Network Server Developer Application

What is your name?: Nathangrad
What is your age?: 15
What is your Skype?: (Will give if accepted)
What is your time zone?: GMT + 0 Greenwich Mean Time
Do you have a microphone (required)?: Yes ( also Skype )
How long have you had experience with server configuration?: I have honestly had more than 2 years worth of experience. I know exactly what I'm doing and I get things done quickly. In fact, I'm usually so quick at doing what I do that I end up waiting for builders to finish their builds so I can get on with the work.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how much experience do you have with BungeeCord servers?: I would say I am about an 9/10 with BungeeCord as I know how to set it up and create BungeePortals so it's all smooth and fluent. The only thing I don't know is programming a customised /server command which I'm sure is not a problem.
Have you been involved in the development of any other server(s) within the past 6 months? If so, please list them here: I have developed MANY servers in the past 6 months, however, I'm not going to disclose the IPs in public chat and so if you consider accepting my application, then I will be more than happy to send you a private message disclosing some IPs for Servers I've worked for and provide proof that I've developed it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome