Velgar Network ~ 1.11

Lepercy's Avatar Lepercy12/6/16 10:28 am
1/5/2017 9:10 pm
Lepercy's Avatar Lepercy
Our network offers currently 3 server instances up a fully running. We have Kingdoms, Survival and Creative with KitPvP and Arcade in development. These 4 instances will be our primary ones until later on when we begin to develop others.

Survival is a home to rare mobs that greet you on the field of battle from wild chickens to wither skeletons, they will be there to wreck havoc and if you manage to conquer them, they may reward you handsomely. Also here we have a separate Resource world for which you can harvest what you need and take this to either the shop for money or take it to Towns Word where you can use your Shovel to claim your Town plot.

Kingdoms is a alternative to factions, but better. This feature allows you to become King / Queen of your land, hire champions to guard them through your Nexus, upgrade them and more. You can also setup turrets and upgrade them as well. Kingdoms instance is also equipped with Slimefun!. So you have the ability yo create machines and better weapons, armor and food to get an advantage in battle!

In the Creative instance, you are able to travel out into the wilderness of the world and select an area of your choosing with a Golden Shovel. Once you have selected your area, you may then begin to manipulate that area using creative and Worldedit. The more time you spend in Creative, the more blocks you gain to increase your wilderness Creative claim.

As for the other instance plans will be listed here below:

Arcade we are hoping to host as many different game modes as we can allow, and plan to have them all on same currency system so they all work hand -to-hand. We already have a few games in mind but do not want to spoil these

KitPvP will host a lot of kits to be unlocked by either rank to which we have yet to decide if you purchase a rank through kills or earn it over time. These ranks will unlock more kits for you to choose from. Also enchanting will be a thing over there as well.

This will be the lineup for the 4 instances of the Velgar Network. Feel free to pop on in and see what we have for you and have a good day!

~ Lepercy
Lepercy
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/05/2017 9:10 pm
Lepercy
For those players seeking fame and fortune, we have added a few new features to the server to wet your appetite. Special Gems to socket to your equipment. Skills to boost yourself to a higher profile status through either being a Mage to a Vampire!

Also for the new day or two, added to your "Beginner Kit" is 3 special keys, 2 Common and 1 Squire Keys to get you started on your adventure. Usually these are won through voting or other methods, but you will receive them just for joining and checking us out.

Hope to see you all soon...
~Lepercy
01/02/2017 8:11 pm
Lepercy
We added a new feature to the server tonight to where you get special class skills like be a archer or a swordsman or a mage or such now on top of kingdoms and mcmmo and slimefun and everything we have going on for you all.  Hope you all come and join us we have a lot going on and its exciting to see what we have.
01/01/2017 7:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AcroCraft
Keep up the good work Lepercy
12/30/2016 9:55 pm
NoodlePvP
Great server. I hope that it continues forever.
12/29/2016 4:20 pm
Lepercy
After discussion about direction of server, we have reset Kingdoms and modified it to make it harder to level up the professions and jobs. This will make it feel like you are rewarded with something after a few weeks rather than a few days. Also we changed McMMO to cap at 2500 as well as made it where all abilities cap at 30 seconds. Also re-added the /f market to allow the Merchant job to be able to produce exp.
12/28/2016 3:58 pm
Lepercy
We have added a few new things to our spawn like Spawners and granted all ranks except basic rank Kits!
12/27/2016 12:28 pm
Lepercy
New spawn setup and we added a cool new addition to our growing server.

With several features to "tinker" with you can do alot here at Velgar.
12/26/2016 12:22 pm
Lepercy
Last night we added our new spawn for you all to be able to see the wonders of the Kingdoms server easier and better. We will have a tutorial area for you all to use for our 4 major plugins as well as crates and more for you here in our new spawn.

Also we are changing the format of the server a bit and we added not only the standard 2 basic ranks but there are 4 you can earn with kits now.!

Hope to see you soon
12/24/2016 7:29 am
Lepercy
Today on Christmas Eve We have a gift giveaway that holds a key that is a Xmas key. This Key has a 1 time chance to gift you anything from 1000 XP lvls, 400k money or even our 2nd Donator Rank. Hope you all have a good Christmas and Happy Holidays!
12/23/2016 11:54 am
Lepercy
Updates: New voting system, more crate updates, and more McMMO display features have been added.

In the Works:

Jobs update and a New Spawn
12/18/2016 12:11 pm
Lepercy
today at 2pm est on server were doing a MazeRunner event for which you can look for chests hidden in the maze and there should be Slimefun Resources hidden all around... Come join us in the fun and excitement today.

Also were livestreaming this event as well look me up on twitch same name.
12/16/2016 10:41 pm
ColinPlays
love this server even tho it is just starting out i can tell this server is going to be one of the best and most popular servers in mincraft.
12/16/2016 10:35 pm
AcroCraft
Great Server. I have never enjoyed this server more than Blueberry's Mom. Colinplays with me all the time. Support the server or blue will come after you.
12/16/2016 10:23 pm
corky2029
this server is different to other servers i join. i think this server is really fun and would recommended to my friends and people who reads this to join.
12/16/2016 10:11 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MrDarylPhoenix
I joined the Velgar Network earlier today and from what I've seen so far, it's a very enjoyable experience. It has a lot of near plugins, some of which I've never seen before. The server is a nice mix of classic Minecraft and plugins. I'm glad my friends recommended it to me.
12/15/2016 12:56 pm
Lepercy
We here at Velgar have decided to take the Network in another direction. We are going to be a full PvP network of servers. We have removed the survival and creative servers. We are developing the KitPvP server at this time while consistantly updating and maintaining the Kingdoms PvP server.

Today we added to Kingdoms, Mcmmo and Jobs. This will enhance the server alot. Hope to see more of you on here as we continue to expand the server more and more each and every day.
12/14/2016 12:49 am
Lepercy
In time Holidays... We here at Velgar Network have been doing some preparations. Most places do a lot of decorating. Well we did a little bit but we also decided that decorating is cool and all but we wanted to give something back to the players.

So, if you come to the Kingdoms server here, you can go to /warp Special and receive a Present everyday til the 24th! These gift packages increase in rarity from the earliest days to the end days.

Here on the Kingdoms server, we have Slimefun and SilkSpawners. This being said... These gift packages are amazing. They include Slimefun Resources and even equipment to help you out on your adventures. Arrive on the server on the right day and you may even get luck with a spawner or two!

On the 25th, we have a limited Xmas Key for that day! This Crate Key will grant you a chance for 1 of 10 epic gifts!

See you all soon.
12/08/2016 7:45 am
Lepercy
A few updates for you all. We are redoing the Kingdoms spawn as well as we have made a server tour video here on PMC for you all to see.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/velgar/

Currently we are building both a new Kingdoms spawn and a Arcade spawn. The Arcade spawn is to prepare for the pre-beta of the Arcade server instance. We plan to host 8 game modes each with at least 4 different lobbies minimum for each map.

Also in development a special zone for those whom are thrill-seekers. More to come soon.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome