Very big Project (Searching Designers, Staff, Developers)

nadir7379's Avatar nadir73792/20/15 9:06 pm
2/20/2015 9:52 pm
ImKingsor's Avatar ImKingsor
Hello,

My name is Nadir.
I am a owner of alot of big servers. (200-500 players)
Me and my team are making a new server called ''Dusty Network''
We already have a proffesional staff team, but we want more.
Do you think you are good, mature, experienced, then please apply.
We expect 30-70 players the first day. It's a big project. We expect serious players.

We are searching for:

Developers (Creating Custom-Plugins)

Helpers (Moderating servers)

Designers (Banners, etc)

Builders (Building stuff, with all credits given)

This is what you need to tell us:

1. Your name
2. Your In game name.
3. Your age
4. What languages can you speak
5. Skype name
6. What country do you live in?
7. What timezone do you live in? (example: GMT+1)
8. How long have u been playing Minecraft for?
9. Past experience moderating a server/ designing/ building/ developing (depends on what you want to be)
10. Why should we accept YOU?
11. Something you need to say?

Modes you can find on our server:
* Factions
* Minigames: Survival Games, Spleef, XRUN, Missile Wars, TNT-Tag, King of the hill, Paintball, Parkour, Skywars
* PvP & Kit PvP
* Skyblock
* More Coming Soon

King regards,

Dusty Network Team.

For more information about the server check our website.
IP: DustyMC.com (Currently whitelisted, 25 february grand opening)
nadir7379
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/20/2015 9:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ImKingsor
1. Your name: Cameron

2. Your In game name: phew

3. Your age: 16

4. What languages can you speak: English - fluently, and I can read spanish.

5. Skype name: I will pm you, don't feel comfortable announcing it on a public forum.

6. What country do you live in: United States

7. What timezone do you live in: GMT -6

8. How long have u been playing Minecraft for: Since 2011

9. Past experience moderating a server: Server: CrystalCraft I was Moderator on the server CrystalCraft (ccmc), which is one of the more smaller servers I moderated on, it averages 15-40 people a day. I also recently resigned from the staff team because I was not enjoying the server anymore. Proof of Moderation: http://crystalcraftmc.com/threads/creat ... rsary.760/ Server: JustPVP I was moderator on the factions cannon server JustPVP which averaged around 150-200 players but has since died down to around 70-100. I resigned from JustPVP staff because there were many flaws with how we worked and communicated, I tried to express my thoughts but no one thought it was needed. Proof of Moderation: Unfortunately, I have no proof as I moderated on the server a long while ago. And since then, forum posts have been reset. But here is the server website anways. http://www.justpvp.com/ Server: PVP Arcade Sadly, the production of this server has since stopped, but I was selected to be a staff member of it. It was to be owned and runned by HoganHacks and RapistZ. Proof of Moderation: http://bit.ly/1CZMMFC Extra: I also have the experience of owning a server. It’s nothing big, but I run a UHC server and host games for the UHC community. I usually spectate the games in vanish and make sure everyone is following the rules. I feel that this also can relate to my experience because it requires a lot of work and dedication

10. Why should we accept YOU: Unlike most of the other applicants, I have had over a year of experience. I am also very active as stated above, and can dedicate most of my time to helping this community succeed. My building skills are also not that bad, I can help with small tweaks to the spawn. I've also played on other factions servers for over 6 months now, so I know how toxic the community can get and I hopefully can work with other members of staff to try to fix it if it ever gets to that level. I am also a very nice, but strict person. Punishments will always be equal and followed correctly, and I will never act inappropriately towards other staff members, or players.

11. Something you need to say: Thank you for reading this! I really do hope you take this application into deep consideration.
02/20/2015 9:42 pm
banditytheif
1. Your name - Josh
2. Your In game name. - banditytheif
3. Your age - 16
4. What languages can you speak - English and a tad of Spanish
5. Skype name - snowboard3r3
6. What country do you live in? - United States
7. What timezone do you live in? (example: GMT+1) - U.S Eastern Standard Time
8. How long have u been playing Minecraft for? Since Alpha
9. Past experience moderating a server/ designing/ building/ developing (depends on what you want to be) Well, I've had vast experience in a few of these areas. In my own free time I love to do Graphics work. Play around with Photoshop and just do somethings on my own. I've also shared my time as a builder. I've built MMORPG servers with medieval themes as well as building areas for a zombie apocalypse server. However, my most knowledgeable area is definitely in Moderation. With 3 years of experience in server moderation, I've learned various ways to handle nearly all situations that may arise in a server argument or situation. I've held positions from Helpers to Co-Owners so where I am placed should definitely not be an issue what so ever. If you need more info on my Moderation experience just ask.
10. Why should we accept YOU? I believe that you should accept me because as I stated I've had a few years of experience in several areas. I will do my best to help you achieve all the goals of your server and will help you until I am no longer needed (which I hope doesn't become the case)
11. Something you need to say? With the amount of gametypes that are going to be in the server it definitely seems as if help is required and i'd love to offer my services. Cheers.
02/20/2015 9:27 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
minecraftman121
and i forgot my skype is

Bcam334
02/20/2015 9:21 pm
minecraftman121
Name: Ben

IGN:cbrcm

english and french

TimeZone:PST

Canada

Since beta 1.0

i have been mod on 3 servers admin 2 head admin 1 co owner 3

i believe that you would want me cause ive had a lot of work in the minecraft server community and i am very good at helping people in anyway and so i want to help in anyway i can no matter what it is if its building something or directing somebody somewhere so i think that you should consider me and i just want to say i am very excited to be considered on such an amazing sounding server:)

ps. im applying for mod or builder
02/20/2015 9:20 pm
MobEater123
You there?
02/20/2015 9:19 pm
MobEater123
think
02/20/2015 9:18 pm
MobEater123
What do u think?
I can build u stuff and u let me know wat u thini
02/20/2015 9:17 pm
MobEater123
I would like to know what this is. Factions creative...?
02/20/2015 9:16 pm
minecraftman121
hi nadir im applying for mod
02/20/2015 9:15 pm
MobEater123
Name:Justin
MobEater123
English
America Timezone:Est
1 1/2 year
I have had experience Helper Helper+ Mod Head-Mod Admin Head-Admin Co-Owner Owner Guard. I have got banned im being honest. The owner didn't belive the staff that the new staff trolled everything so he banned everyone.
You should accept me because you will need builders and im a great builder medival modern. Im really good at spawns and shops.
Um I don't have much to say.
02/20/2015 9:13 pm
nadir7379
@MobEater123 No, we won't whitelist you without filling in the apply. You need to fill in the requirements to join the staff team. This is a serious project, we expect mature people that will really help the server grow.
02/20/2015 9:11 pm
MobEater123
Can you whitelist me ill show you my builds thanks Mob
02/20/2015 9:11 pm
nadir7379
@MobEater123 Yes, you can apply for Builder. Please fill the requirements and post it here. We will read it and tell you what we think.
02/20/2015 9:10 pm
MobEater123
White list me plz I can build u some cool stuff
02/20/2015 9:09 pm
MobEater123
nadir7379Hello,

My name is Nadir.
I am a owner of alot of big servers. (200-500 players)
Me and my team are making a new server called ''Dusty Network''
We already have a proffesional staff team, but we want more.
Do you think you are good, mature, experienced, then please apply.
We expect 30-70 players the first day. It's a big project. We expect serious players.

We are searching for:

Developers (Creating Custom-Plugins)

Helpers (Moderating servers)

Designers (Banners, etc)

Builders (Building stuff, with all credits given)

This is what you need to tell us:

1. Your name
2. Your In game name.
3. Your age
4. What languages can you speak
5. Skype name
6. What country do you live in?
7. What timezone do you live in? (example: GMT+1)
8. How long have u been playing Minecraft for?
9. Past experience moderating a server/ designing/ building/ developing (depends on what you want to be)
10. Why should we accept YOU?
11. Something you need to say?

King regards,

Dusty Network Team.

IP: DustyMC.com (Currently whitelisted, 25 february grand opening)

Could I apply for builder. Im EXETREMLY good at medival and modern. Spawns/shops
02/20/2015 9:07 pm
MobEater123
are u looking for builders?
02/20/2015 9:07 pm
MobEater123
Hey
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com