★VINDICTIVEPVP★|HARDCORE+FACTIONS|WE ARE IN NEED OF TESTERS

airborne101st45's Avatar airborne101st456/25/12 6:50 pm
6/25/2012 7:12 pm
airborne101st45's Avatar airborne101st45

IP: vindictivepvp.playmc.co

Vindictive PvP is a brand new server that has been in development for a few months. Our objective is to redefine the classic Factions|Hardcore|Survival| experience and make it even more enjoyable and more hardcore. To achieve this, we use a combination of public Bukkit Plugins and some plugins developed by us.

Customizations range from custom mob drops/speed/aggro/sense of smell to radioactive materials that will affect you over-time. Server also includes diseases like Salmonella. If you are not careful you can also break your limbs and receive other harmful effects. Server includes a lot more customizations, these are just the most important ones.

Why do we need testers? We want the server to be pristine before we go public. We might select a moderator out of the testers. The Whitelist is temporal and will be turned off when we go public.

Please use this Application Format:

IGN:
Moderating/Administrating Experience: (Not required Unless you want to be considered for the moderator spots)
Hardcore Survival/Factions Servers Experience:
airborne101st45
Level 1 : New Engineer