-=VIPCraft Needing players=-

NerdyMechanic's Avatar NerdyMechanic7/15/16 1:56 pm
7/21/2016 12:53 pm
NerdyMechanic's Avatar NerdyMechanic
Hello everyone! My name is NerdyMechanic and I currently running a server that has 5-10 slots and it will be a private survival+ (Pretty much survival with slimefun and more plugins coming). But it will completely private and only able to be accessed by certain players. Its very simple to apply all you need to do is answer the 6 questions and post them below! If accepted you will become a player!

Application:
Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
Skype(Or other form of reliable contact):
Why you want to join:
NerdyMechanic
Level 16 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/21/2016 12:53 pm
NerdyMechanic
Bump
07/20/2016 1:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Pandawesomeness
I think that this application was better then the 6 questions asked. Sorry for any trouble
07/20/2016 1:21 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Pandawesomeness
Multiplayer Servers Co Founder Application:
Hello my name is Tommy or Pandawesomeness. I am using a format most people use! I hope you enjoy and I get the spot! Thanks!

-Panda

Are you active and helpful on our servers, forums, and Teamspeak? – Yes, I am. It is part of my duty as a Co Founder to be active on all of these, with the consequence of demotion if I am not. I fulfill this expectancy by setting myself targets (e.g. 600 posts, 200 ingame joins by the end of November). These targets give me a clear goal, which prevents me from procrastinating. I was the 2349th member to join the forums, but, by posting 15-20 messages/threads every day, I will Skype to anyone who is willing to, as long as they don't have an issue with my embarrassingly high voice!

Which server are you applying for? – I'm applying for Co Founder.

To the best of my knowledge my close friends regard me as mature.

What time zone are you in? – I am in GMT +1 which means I am not always online at the same time as my counterparts across the Atlantic. This could be seen as a bonus, though, as I'm around to take the metaphorical "night shift".

What is your experience and knowledge of Minecraft? – I've been playing minecraft since 1.8 (the adventure update). I first heard about it when one day, in my school playground, every kid was whispering about "Iron Golems" and "Endermen". When I asked a gaggle of kids what on earth all the hype was about, they simply replied "Minecraft". Curios at what this "mine and craft" phenomenon was, I hurriedly proceeded to my family's prehistoric desktop, and after a google search that took 5 minutes, (the desktop requiring a restart) , I found minecraft.net. The next day, the new family laptop arrived, and within 2 hours my account was created. After a few weeks of random creative mode destruction, I started a survival world that endured till 1.3.1, when it got corrupted. After the loss of that world, with nothing to do, I clicked the multiplayer button, and joined the server my friend had showed me, by the name of minecraft addicts. It was a small survival server, but went down after 1.4.1, due to a general lack of players.

What is your experience with moderating servers? – I am head admin on a server called blue6768Craft (named after the owner), which I also found during 1.4. It was a small towny/survival server, with a mob arena and PvP arena. The owner came on lots, and seeing me on, helping people, he asked to interview me in a skype chat. He was impressed by my answers to his questions, and appointed me moderator. I rose through the ranks quickly, proving to be a favorite of the players. I rose from Smod to Admin to Tech Admin to Head Admin. By this time, the server sometimes had 50 people on at once, and was steadily getting more and more popular. It would have grown quite large, but then came the delightful Team Lixo, who dismembered the server. Now in Hamachi, we are working on a huge new spawn and custom plugin, though the owner is less keen than before, and we are barely up anymore.

(It is outdated, as I can only get on about once a month now)

As well as this, I'm currently a moderator on minplex. These positions of authority show, in my eyes, that I'm a trustworthy figure, with experience.

What will you provide to the community if you are provided Co Founderstatus? – I like to think that on all the servers that I have been staff on, I have improved the average player's experience by keeping advertisers, hackers and the like in check. When I go on party, there is an abundance of these, and I believe I can do as I have done before, and make the server truly enjoyable to play on, as it should be. If you appoint me moderator on minecraft party, I will "keep it clean" to the best of my ability.

How active do you consider yourself in-game? – The only servers I really go on are Mc-brawl servers. I'm online for a good 6-7 hours a day

What do you consider your greatest strength? – I have a large Vocabulary, and a means to use it. What I mean by this is that I am good with words, whether I'm writing a letter or a skype message; I am able to articulate myself, and persuade others.

What do you consider your greatest weakness? – I can be quite proud at times, and do not like to admit I'm wrong, though if the necessity calls I will, somewhat grudgingly. I can also be impulsive, and act on my instinct.

How would you handle someone making a minor transgression for the first time? – I will private message them, asking them not to continue doing whatever offence they are doing

How would you handle the same person doing it again a second time? – If they continue, I will ask them to stop in public chat, then kick them to give them a warning they cannot ignore.

How would you handle that person doing it again for the third time? – If they continue to blatantly commit the offence, despite my warnings, I will give them a temporary ban for 1 hour, as a punishment for breaking the rules.

What is your reaction if someone publically proves you wrong on the forums? – If I have been proven wrong in all aspects, I will apologize for my mistake, and enquire where I went wrong so I will not make that mistake again. I will also private message the person who proved me wrong, to check I have not offended them in any way.

What would you do when someone breaks a rule on the forums? – First of all, I would publicly ask them to stop whatever offence they are committing. Then, if they proceed to offend, I would issue a warning to them using the "warn" button. If they continue, I will alert a Super-mod/Admin, who will administer whatever punishment they see fit for the offence.

When would you lock a thread? -

I would lock a thread when: 1) It is a spam/hate post without any meaning 2) If someone resurrects a thread that last had activity on it over a month ago 3) If the thread’s queries have all been answered and the situation confirmed resolved 4) If it is a duplicate of another post/accidental repost 5) If the creator of the threads asks, for any reason, for it to be locked.

Describe yourself in 3 words: Intelligent, diligent and Optimistic.

Describe yourself in 1 sentence: A Normal kid with a thirst for knowledge and ambition.

Anything else we should know about you? – My name is Tommy and I live in Califorrnia I’m a casual gamer, devout reader and generally happy person.

Situation: A player is out of the servers to boundaries that are not aloud. What are the steps that you would take to ensure that this player and situation is properly dealt with? –Private message the defendant, asking them to return into the map. If they ignore the warning, I will ask them in public chat to, once again, return into the map, or if they cannot return into it, leave the game. If the defendant persists, and stays out of the map, I will issue a kick, to warn them that they are breaking the rules. If, after this unignorable warning they once again leave the map, I will issue a 1- hour ban, as a punishment for breaking the rules.

Do you generally know how all the plugins and commands work? – Yes. My time as a moderator has strengthened this knowledge further, too.

Do you realize that if you are disrespectful or abuse your power, your power will be taken away? – Yes. I realize this and am prepared to face the consequences of demotion if this happens.

Thanks for reading,
07/20/2016 1:16 pm
NerdyMechanic
Bump
07/19/2016 5:10 pm
NerdyMechanic
Bump
07/18/2016 12:11 pm
NerdyMechanic
Bump
07/17/2016 12:43 pm
NerdyMechanic
Slots still available!
07/16/2016 6:43 pm
NerdyMechanic
6/10 spots open but you need to be active!
07/16/2016 3:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
3sther7908
Name:Emily
IGN: 3sther7908
Skype(Or other form of reliable contact): l0yalmane
Why you want to join: to have a new experience with new people
07/16/2016 3:40 pm
NerdyMechanic
Added on skype
07/16/2016 1:22 am
TheGodOFMC123
Name:Austin
Gender male
IGN:TheGodofMC
Skype(Or other form of reliable contact): Skydoesstampy
Why you want to join:Becasue i love survival espiccaly with plugins and other players
07/16/2016 3:24 pm
NerdyMechanic
I added you
07/16/2016 1:22 am
TheGodOFMC123
Name:Austin
Gender male
IGN:TheGodofMC
Skype(Or other form of reliable contact): Skydoesstampy
Why you want to join:Becasue i love survival espiccaly with plugins and other players
07/16/2016 12:50 am
NerdyMechanic
6 slots still avalible
07/16/2016 12:28 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
iSwan
Name: Katie Bantio.

IGN: iSwan.

Skype(Or other form of reliable contact): SwandoesMC

Why you want to join: Because I love having the server experience. I also am extremely experienced. I started playing minecraft a long while back. Maybe about 5 years ago. Anyways, I loved playing faction servers. I then realized that I was fitting in with the community very well on each server I played on. I tried applying for staff on a server called TheLegendCraft who at the time, had over 400 players per day. I was accepted 3 hours after I applied. I realized that I was good at staff member when I was being promoted very quickly. The reason I want to apply here is because I like small servers. Small servers like these usually start with a nice little community and grows. I like to have an effect on how that community grows. That is why I put a lot of my time and effort to help these servers. Most servers these days are owned by 10-12 year olds who do not know a thing about how to make a server. Although I am not the 'owner' type, I am the 'staff' type. Most staff members look at me and know I am the type of person who would be a good staff member due to my proper grammar and my intention to always help people. I want to help the server because I have been looking for a server to help out, but most of them are, as I said, owned by young kids. I also love to see the look on peoples face after I helped them. I wish to continue my staff career on your server and I hope to be chosen as I will put all my effort into it. Saying that, I am very mature and I can handle situations the right way. I do not abuse my commands by giving players things that they cannot normally get like bedrock. I am very patient with players that are annoying. I like to help out new players and give them tips on how to play the game. I know every type of server that there is in minecraft. There are a few minigames I am not aware but I have a lot of knowledge in factions. I am very trustworthy. I have never abused and am not planning on ever abusing commands that a owner gave me. Abusing is out of the questions for me. It makes me so angry that some staff members give special treatments to some of their friends and gives them some items for free. I have been owner of a server so I am familiar with all the commands. I can also help any new members with questions they may have. Some players are not familiar with minecraft unlike me. I can teach them how to play, how to use basic commands. I will welcome every player that joins and create a conversation with them so they see that we have a good community. I also like to use proper grammar while helping and talking in chat as it makes the staff team look more professional. There are hackers on every server, and even though I do not have the permissions as Developer or Builder to ban them, I will record and post it on the forums as I normally do. I want to lower the Hack rate on a server as much as I can. There are also spammers, for example if someone is spamming "come warp fps fight me" in chat, I will mute them for about 10-15minutes and if they continue, I will report it to a higher staff member. Same thing goes for constant disrespect and racism. Now come the advertisers. If I am the only staff online and there is an advertiser, I will mute him for a week and screenshot his advertisements and send it to a higher staff member for them to deal with it as I am only a Builder., therefor, here to help. That is only my experience in being staff. I have only been building for about 3 -4 months now, but I got paid lessons from a friend who works for a success server. I have been using that knowledge to practice and make something nice out of the project! My Development skills is high as well. I code HTML, Java, Python, CSS, C#, and C++. All of those include for 2 years to - 1 month of experience. I will become a great staff member on your server.
07/15/2016 11:51 pm
1AlexTheIdiot1
Name: Alex
IGN: AlexTheIdiot
Skype(Or other form of reliable contact): alexthebigfatturtle
Why you want to join: I want to join because this server seems like a lot of fun and i would love to play on it
07/16/2016 12:01 am
NerdyMechanic
I added you on skype
07/15/2016 11:03 pm
NerdyMechanic
There are 6 spots left
07/15/2016 3:02 pm
NerdyMechanic
First 3 have a 90% chance of acceptance
07/15/2016 2:08 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Warrior
CutePandaPlayz
Name: Ben
IGN: CutePandaPlayz
Skype(Or other form of reliable contact): Private, Sorry!
Why I want to join: Because this seems like a great server and i don't want to see it going down the wrong path.
What can I bring to the server? I can bring another dedicated player, myself and I can bring leadership since I plan to be Head-Admin. I play at a minimum 3 hours a day, and also since I do play a lot I can keep watch of the server and Make sure everything is going well and everyone is having fun!

Why should you pick me? Well I have been a Head-Admin on a server before so I know the responsibility I need to make sure I am the best of the best of Head-Admins to make sure that the server is fun and everyone is happy!

Give me an example situation of someone breaking the rules and what you would do? Well it depends on what the person does and how the server fills about what rule he is breaking, so if a guy came to the server advertising another server I would tell him to stop, if he did it again I would kick him, if he did it a third time it would be a ban
07/15/2016 2:03 pm
MoxyOG
Name: Myan.
IGN: MoxyOG I will contact you if changed.
Skype(Or other form of reliable contact): Steam message because I don't have skype or a microphone.
Why you want to join: To help your server grow and get better.
07/15/2016 2:04 pm
NerdyMechanic
For skype you dont need a mic and you might want to reread the thing
07/15/2016 2:08 pm
MoxyOG
I can give you my Email
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com