Voidcraft 1.6.2 needs spawn, staff and players

Noobington9001's Avatar Noobington90018/30/13 6:22 am
1 emeralds 332 3
9/22/2013 10:41 am
SubZero_J's Avatar SubZero_J
Hello! Voidcraft is a fun server with fun plugins and stuff. The server is only just being started up but permissions and plugins have been sorted. The server also needs a few things to grow! These are:

- Staff to administrate the server
- Players to survive on the server and make up the community
- A finished spawn with various buildings for ranks, rules and a shop
- Plugin suggestions to further the server experience

Come and join the Voidcraft community today!

IP: 108.170.19.216:25565
Noobington9001
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

SubZero_J
09/22/2013 10:41 am
Level 1 : New Miner
last! JonanLee yr Executive here! If u see this, please whitelist me. Or maybe take the whitelist away ty!
Mrjoshchicken
08/30/2013 9:59 am
How old are you? 14
What country are you from/what timezone do you have? Pacific Coast USA (I can go online 2hours+)
Why do you want to become a mod on our server? Well I have been looking for a new server to be mod and help out players.
What earlier experiences do you have?:I have a lot of earlier experience like being staff on many many servers.I am not a nooby with commands because this experience.I also own a server.
What can you bring to the server as a mod?: I can bring many things including my skills for example: I love to help out with players and guide them around or answer questions. I welcome all new players and make sure that they are having fun.I enforce the rules very well and make sure that the servers community is very nice good and fun.I know the right time to kick,ban,mute,jail,ipban, or temp ban.I have experience in many plugins and commands and that is one of my specialties.I am familiar with essentials plugins like essentials factions world guard world edit etc. Other wise I am a very fast learner. I can figure out puzzles like who griefed or hacked or even broke a rule.I know how to find hackers I have a very good trick which I can tell you. I'm nice and respectful and serious while working ,although I love to have a laugh here and there.I am usually always in a good mood. I play minecraft a lot.I am also a very good builder and designer.I know how to do ranks and permissions with group manager or PEX. I can figure out big problems even if it takes a few days.(I have been staff on previously servers with some problems and I am able to figure out.) I am also very trustworthy.
Any additional info?:Well I hope you pick me! I can help out alot! - joshchicken Thanks for considering my application for moderator. I might be able to donate soon.
Contact info (skype/email): joshchicken47 < Skype
mineratorro
08/30/2013 9:53 am
will come
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome