VoidMC Factions Server [NEED STAFFS AND BUILDERS]

DKraft's Avatar DKraft4/19/14 11:42 pm
1 emeralds 143 2
4/20/2014 12:49 am
Madam_Power's Avatar Madam_Power
Hey people i just got my 3GB Minecraft server 1.7.4 - 1.7.2.

It might not be open 24 hours.

Its is VoidMC Factions.

I need 8 staffs members in which i can trust

Staff positions:
1. Admin [2]
2. Moderator [3]
3. Builder [3]

Staff application:

Do you have SKYPE [not necessary]:
Position:
Previous Experience [100 word]:
Post something you build [For builders only]:
banned/muted/kicked form any server?:
If there is a hacker flying, what will you do? [Need at least 150 word]:
Will you Grief the server? :

If you are selected, I will tell you the Ip.

Owner In Game Name: SkyBlueHero
DKraft
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/20/2014 12:49 am
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Madam_Power
could you please give me the ip
04/20/2014 12:49 am
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Madam_Power
Real name and In Game Name: Real Name:Joseph In Game name:MadamMum
Do you have SKYPE [not necessary]: Yes I do have Skype but I don't like using it I am kind of private on that side
Position: Admin Or Mod I would prefer Admin.
Previous Experience [100 word]: I have been staff in the past on Several servers. One of them I was Co_Owner until the server unfortunately Shutdown due to cost issues. It was pretty popular With an average of 20-30 Players all day long. It was based on Factions/Mcmmo. I also have been Admin on a server for 5 Weeks until The Owner had a Health problem and had to turn hi attention to Irl not the server. I have not heard since from him. So I have deleted the server. This may sound like a lie but I did and I haven't been staff in a while So I would gladly help where ever you need.
Post something you build [For builders only]: I know I am applying for admin but check my Account I do have style with building.
banned/muted/kicked form any server?: Yes but only because the staff were abusing there powers. Also I did grief A faction when it was faction pvp. I was in my own faction and they call that greifing.
If there is a hacker flying, what will you do? [Need at least 150 word]:First of all I would tell them to please turn of the hacks so everybody can enjoy The server. If he does not stop I will kick him and ask again. If he keeps Abusing I will Put him in jail for an hour. If he keeps abusing Temp ban for a day. And if he still can not get it into his head. I would Ban him for life and ip ban And I would take his money[In game] and his faction Away.
I would also Add him to the ban list if we have One. If he somehow gets past this and gets back on in anyway. I would notify You and we will sort this situation out. Also If he is flying I would try to see if he has /fly on just to get more info.
Will you Grief the server? : Depends If its factions and I am in a faction yes I will grief the other persons faction but not by cheating legit. And if you mean spawn and some of the builds. Defiantly not
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome