⊰Warriors of Airendothal⊱ A minecraft MMO [Needs builders!]

MayorMeow's Avatar MayorMeow9/4/14 7:06 pm
1 emeralds 271
[center][size=200][u]⊰Warriors of Airendothal⊱[/u][/size]
WOA is a server unlike any other. It's an 18,000x18,000 map, and it's going to be like a MMO. If I had to compare it to something, I would say Skyrim. We have lots of races, quests, guilds, cities, and alot more. The server has been in development for over a year, and is planned to release in January of 2015. Here's some pictures of the server:

[spoiler][img]static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1436/shader28092719.jpg[/img][img]http://static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1436/shader18092737.jpg[/img][img]http://static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1436/dothal68092764.jpg[/img][/center][/spoiler]
[center]That's a very small portion of what we have done, I'll give you a project rundown if you decide to help out.[/center]

[center][size=150][u]⊰Races⊱[/u][/size]
(There isn't any lore for the races yet, it's still a WIP)
[b]Humans
Dark Elves
High Elves
Wood Elves
Reptilians
Orc
Halfling
Amphion
Dwarf[/b]

Every race has it's own benefits and disadvantages. Each race has it's own capital, the capitals are roughly 1,000 square blocks each.

[size=150]⊰We need you!⊱[/size]

The server is still heavy in development, and we need as much help as we can get. You don't need to be an amazing builder to help out, we're happy to teach you how to build. You're allowed to record on the server if you have a youtube channel, just don't give too much away. In fact we've had several youtubers on the server already, including Jamziboy, Aceginger, and a few others. If you're interested, you can contact me on Skype at: MayorMeow, Or reply down below with your Skype.

Hope to see you guys on the server![/center]
MayorMeow
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect