WasteOut a new Fallout RP Experience! [Staff Needed]

adventurequest's Avatar adventurequest6/27/15 4:25 pm
7/24/2015 1:22 am
Wackerman352's Avatar Wackerman352
Hello fellow Vault Dwellers!
Today im proud to present to you my latest project!

WasteOut is a post apocalyptic roleplaying server that aims to bring a realistic unique post-apocalyptic experience!

Current Features!:

30 Diffrent HD 3D Guns!
Over 50 diffrent types of aircraft! From Jets to Helicopters!
Diseases and Medication!
Radiation!
Realistic AI with pathfinding, noise reaction and horde movement.
High-Quality Hand made map that features over 19 million² blocks!
Free-run across the map, doing flips and walljumps along your way.
Protect your base with advanced security mechanics such as keycodes and security cameras!
Realistic electricity system!
Built-in high quality voice chat!
Good-looking backpacks!
More advanced piston system!
Shaders to enrichen your experience! (Optional)
Realistic damage! Keep your head safe!
All of this and more to come!
These features comes in our modpack that is not yet publicly released! One click to install without hassle!

This is NOT based around flans mod!

To push out a public release faster i am in need of assistance! Please take your time and apply in the comments! But remember to use the form! Also please dont make it a wall of text! Spacebar is there for a reason!

-------------------------------------------
Admin Application:

In game name:

What made you apply?:

Do you have any previous experience of Fallout?:

Do you have any previous experience of managing a server?:

Builder Application

In game name:

What made you apply?:

The server and modpack is setup and is waiting for you!

Modpack link and IP Adress will be provided to approved applicants through skype.
adventurequest
Level 30 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/24/2015 1:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Wackerman352

In game name:a_days

What made you apply?:Fallout! Cant wait for a fallout server! You sir/mam are a genius!

Do you have any previous experience of Fallout?: Fallout Original. Fallout 2 Fallout Brotherhood of steel Fallout 3 Fallout New vegas

Do you have any previous experience of managing a server?:created a server but due to minecraft being stubborn and the actual computer housing the server being crappy i had to abandon
it was a build server my main minecraft passion is building so i made a 24/7 build server
07/24/2015 1:06 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Mage
AtomStation
Admin Application:

In game name: AtomStation

What made you apply?: I was just scrolling through the server related section of the PMC Forums, and this caught my eye. I am not too familiar with Fallout, but from watching some of my friends play it and the videos on YouTube, it looks like a really cool game. And then I noticed that it was going to be an RP, too. I absolutely love RP servers and I would love to help this server and and make it a bigger community.

Do you have any previous experience of Fallout?: I am not too familiar with the game, but it looks like a post apocalyptic RPG, which is one of my favorite types of games, and have seen many people play it. I would love to go and play it if I could.

Do you have any previous experience of managing a server?: I am a great chat moderator, and is great at helping people that are in need. I am also good at breaking up an argument.

Thanks for reading my application!

-=-=-=- Edit -=-=-=-

I am starting to watch a lets play of Fallout 3 and I have watched about 9 episodes in 30 mins each episode. I am getting to know the game much better and am getting quite familiar with what it is about.
07/24/2015 12:14 am
GolasGames
Builder Application

In game name:GolasGames

What made you apply?:I love to build in Minecraft and love Fallout.I would like to see this project completed and would love to help with the building portion.

Do you have any previous experience of Fallout?:Yes,and lots of it.

Do you have any previous experience of managing a server?:Very little.
06/29/2015 11:38 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
Foosky
Hello! Are you in need of youtubers?
06/29/2015 10:54 am
_ImNooboFlag_
Admin Application

In game name:ImNooboFlag

What made you apply?: well I always want to be a staff on servers and now i am staff on 3 other server which one of them i am co-owner and both of other im admin
so ye i know how to be admin and this server looks nice

Do you have any previous experience of Fallout?:No but i play minecraft everyday and its soo fun.

Do you have any previous experience of managing a server?: yes i have been played on minecraft 6 years and i know all rules and some other commands and im a little bit good at building too!

i want ask whats the ip? and how we get it?
06/29/2015 10:51 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AgentZyphicsv2

In game name: Nooby_Pikachu

What made you apply?:
The reason I am here to today to apply is to really improve my life as a admin and Improve the server.I want to show the server that im not an abuser who wants to troll server or grief I want to show them that once something is started you have to finish no matter what obstacles stop you. You need to keep trying for example use a quote from Frederick Douglass "If there is no struggle there is no pain"

Do you have any previous experience of Fallout?: I do not but i wanna help this server to improve and start my experiance

Owner of 4 servers
Co-Owner 2
Admin 1
Helper 1
Trial Mod 1 (Owner was abusive)

Show us your stuff!
Here I will show you an example of me proving to a player that im not a liar and I will show you a PermissionsEX group named "donator" that has access to the commands /fly, /fix, /eat, /heal, and can use chat colors

/pex group Donator create
/pex group Donator prefix &8&l[&3&ldonator&8&l]
/pex group Donator add essentials.fly
/pex group Donator add essentials.repair
/pex group Donator add essentials.repair.armor
/pex group Donator add essentials.repair.enchanted
/pex group Donator add essentials.repair.all
/pex group Donator add essentials.feed
/pex group Donator add essentials.heal
/pex group Donator add essentials.chat.color
/pex group Donator add essentials.chat.color
06/29/2015 10:43 am
adventurequest
Bump!
06/28/2015 2:15 pm
adventurequest
Bump!
06/27/2015 6:30 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Porkspeedo
Admin Application:

In game name:Porkspeedo

What made you apply?:Ive always loved gaming, Xbox and PC games. I think this is an awesome Idea and I will happily donate to help the server get off the ground. Please do not think im trying to buy Admin this is only a suggestion. This seems like an amazing idea with tons of potential and I would love to help and be apart of your journey.

Do you have any previous experience of Fallout?:No but Ive played a fare share of apocalyptic games such as Dead rising, Far-cry, COD:zombies, and many more apocalyptic indie games.

Do you have any previous experience of managing a server?:Yes, I have been a Head-Admin twice and both times have been extremely successful, I tried Opening a server of my own but it decided to shut down because of monetary issues such as hosting and Hiring Dev's.

Thank you for reading my application and hopefully we can collaborate and make an awesome and enjoyable experience for the players.
06/27/2015 6:48 pm
adventurequest
Accepted Sent you a request on skype!
06/27/2015 5:49 pm
PespiKnight
Admin Application

In game name: My Minecraft username is also PepsiKnight, I kinda love Pepsi

What made you apply?: I would say that the main reason that I have applied is due to my huge infatuation with the fallout series, and my strong love for each game there is in the series. Thus, I cannot wait to see how this server and modpack turns out, and would love to be a part of the server, watching it grow from the bottom upwards.
I also cannot wait to see the advanced electrical system you were talking about in the beginning topic, and I hope to build an elaborate base using your electrical system!

Do you have any previous experience of Fallout?: Yes, I would say that I'm fairly experienced in the world of Fallout, playing my first Fallout, Fallout 3, in 2008. Over the years, I've grown a strong love for the series and have spent quite a lot of time on the wiki reading up on the lore of the world, thus I'd say that I can comfortably answer any given lore questions on the Fallout world.
I've also played every single Fallout game, and finished each one, my favourite one being Fallout 3. I'm also extremely hyped for Fallout 4, and cannot wait to get the pip boy edition!

Do you have any previous experience of managing a server?: Yes, due to my extensive Minecraft playtime and experience, running for a good four years now, I've staffed and been an administrator on a various amount of different servers over the years, however, the main server I remember being an admin on, although I mostly just built stuff there, was a Naruto server around a year ago.
Whilst my administrator skills may be slightly lacking, I hope that they're to your standards, and I honestly know the basics of how to staff and moderate a server, so I hope that my application will be good enough to be accepted!

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my application, and wish me luck!
-PepsiKnight
06/27/2015 6:48 pm
adventurequest
06/27/2015 5:41 pm
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
Awesome_Dante
First off let me say that this is the kind of project i've been waiting four years to see!

Hello! My name is Dante.

---=Admin Application=---

In game name: Awesome_Dante

What made you apply?:

Well let me tell you a bit about myself.
I am a seasoned apocalypse developer.
Throughout my minecraft career I have been making specialized game modes for many servers but I have always had a knack for apocalyptic type games

I have always wanted to bring my skills into a team that shares my vision!
So when I came across your post and saw all this amazing stuff I just had to send in an app. Im looking to be in this for the long run. Both of us know how awesome this project is going to be and that to pull it off you will need help from skilled people. not the average minecrafter.

Played the game every night in college.
I have worked with a few Fallout servers in the past

I have more experience than what I can list.
Ive been doing this kind of thing for a long time.
But If I had to pick out some shining achievements it would probably have to be my Biohazard gamemode on Biocraft factions from a while ago. I was able to pull in close to 200 players online at peak hours. This was version 2 of the server. We left the network at version 5 and I am currently working on version 9

On top of that I can also show you my server in this demonstration video

[yt]UenZk05KpCs[/yt]
06/27/2015 6:47 pm
adventurequest
06/27/2015 5:34 pm
krizzy02
Admin Application:

In game name:krizzy02

What made you apply?:I love rp servers and yours sound very promising and fun to plan and be staff on

Do you have any previous experience of Fallout?:No but hopefully that doesnt hender my application. I am a very big gamer and can adapt easily.

Do you have any previous experience of managing a server?:Yes i have managed a server before as well as been an co owner, admin, mod, and helper.
06/27/2015 5:39 pm
adventurequest
Accepted! I will contact you on skype in a min or two! And for anyone else applying, im checking this post every 20 minutes.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome