WebbCraft [NEED STAFF] [FACTION/PVP]

swebb3d's Avatar swebb3d1/16/14 9:52 am
1 emeralds 128 2
1/16/2014 2:55 pm
electroman2's Avatar electroman2
Please post in the comments below this application and then please join and tell me you have put it there! INVITE FRIENDS WHOEVER INVITES THE MOST GETS A FREE HIGH RANK! HIGHER THAN ADMIN!!
IP: webbcraft.mcpro.co
(Make atleast 5 sentences)Why I should choose you:
How long have you played minecraft:
swebb3d
Level 36 : Artisan Herobrine

Create an account or sign in to comment.

electroman2
01/16/2014 2:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: electroman2

Experience: I have been mod on many servers And admin on a few.

Why I should choose you?: I have owned my own server which i can turn on anytime i want, but the problem is it's for 1.6.4 and i just never updated it because i stopped playing MC for around 2 months or so. I NEVER Abuse my power and i never let hackers get away with it. I will help new people on the server. Also i can play a lot during the week. I also Have a good understanding of plugins/permissions, So if you need help with permissions for a rank or anything like that I could give you a hand if you want.

How long have you played minecraft?: Around 3 years.

BTW: I would like to apply for admin or maybe even head admin.
BtwItsTiger
01/16/2014 10:05 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
Hi! If it isn't too much to ask, I would like to apply for co-owner, for I have done it many times and I have the experience to take with me!!! If you don't want me as co-owner, already have that rank filled OR just don't want a co-owner, then just put me as admin. My skype is agentwonka. please add me on skype to tell my if you accepted or not. If you don't have skype, just reply on here. Thanks!!!~~~~~~

IGN: tigerfrog555
Experience: I have been Owner many times, co-owner 4 times, and mod once, but that mod soon turned into co-owner !
(Make atl east 5 sentences)Why I should choose you:I think you should choose me because I can help you VERY much!! I am great with plugins, players, staff, and support for all ranks!!! Even you! I can help players to the best of my ability while working on the server to help make it better at the same time. If you don't believe me, try me out! I can be on for 3-6 hours a day. I can be a serious value to you, your server, your staff and you players!!! I hope you accept this offer.
How long have you played minecraft: I have been playing around 4 years (Since 1.1)

Even if I don't get accepted, thank you for taking the time to read this application!

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome