1.7.2 Whitelist Vanilla Survival

Vegas003's Avatar Vegas00312/4/13 12:38 pm
2/7/2014 7:09 pm
pixledbuilder777's Avatar pixledbuilder777
For a while now this server has been entirely invite only. But we would like to see some fresh new faces so i have decided to start accepting applications. only a limited number of slots available, and no admin positions are open, so dont ask for op.

=-=Main 3 Laws of the Land=-=

-ZERO TOLERANCE for griefing. Pranks will be allowed as long as they are non-destructive. However if a user has stated that he does not wish to be pranked, dont do it. (to be safe, run pranks by me first, i might even help if its tasteful)

-DONT BE A DICK. This is a pretty general rule that covers things like stealing, killing farm animals, ruining crops, unnecessary pvp etc.

-ASK BEFORE BUILDING NEXT TO SOMEONE. We do have a couple settlement areas where a few of us live next to each other, However we encourage starting new ones.

Any minor infractions will result in a community vote of the consequence. So be nice to your fellow players, they might one day decide your fate on the server.

=-=Application=-=

Skype (required):
IGN:
Time zone:
Estimated time you will be on during the week:
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
Specific skills or style of building:
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft:
Brief description of yourself:
What can you bring to our server:
Why do you want to join this server over the other 10,000 vanilla servers?:

I would love to see a picture or video of your work, but thats not required. Feel free to add any information about yourself that you feel is relevant. The more the merrier, and it will help your chances of being accepted.

After your application is accepted I will conduct a short interview on skype where i will ask any further questions i have, and you can ask me anything you would like about the server. Its nothing formal, and if your app is accepted, your basically going to get whitelisted unless you throw up a red flag during the skype call.
Vegas003
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

pixledbuilder777
02/07/2014 7:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Skype (required): pixledbuilder77
IGN: pixledbuilder77
Time zone: Eastern time zone
Ever been banned? If so, why?: never have and hopefully never will.
Estimated time you will be on during the week: on almost everyday between 2-5
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: about 4 years
Specific skills or style of building: I am a great builder, Redstoner, and designer. As far as styles go I would say its pretty random. I get an idea of what to build and than I create it.
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Survival building, I like everything about building. designing, gathering materials, details, and great functionality.
Brief description of yourself: I am a friendly player who likes to build farms for the zcommunity such as iron farms or wither skeleton farms, as well as having my own base further away. I can also stay motivated to finish big projects that take a very long time.
What can you bring to our server: I can stay patient and motivated to build big things that will benefit everybody in the community. I am also a simple friendly player who wants to hang out and have a great time with others.
Why do you want to join this server over the other 10,000 vanilla servers?: I just want a community that is mature, friendly, and wants to have fun.
jamespball
02/07/2014 7:03 pm
Skype (required): Cadet James
IGN: jamespball
Time zone: Eastern Time Zone
Ever been banned? If so, why?: No, I always play by the rules.
Estimated time you will be on during the week: Weekends and if possible during the week due to tennis practice and homework.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About 2 1/2 years now.
Specific skills or style of building: Into redstoning, not perfect at it. More olden English style.
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build with friends and people on servers.
Brief description of yourself: I put school before video games. I normally play Minecraft with friends, or with people on servers that I have befriended. I am very kind to people on servers and know my place. I don't step out of line, and won't question any authority powers that tell me what to do, or to stop doing it.
What can you bring to our server: I can help out people having trouble on the easy to moderate redstone contraptions, and help people out with builds, and just be plan friendly to everyone I am able to meet.
Why do you want to join this server over the other 10,000 vanilla servers?: I want to join this white-listed server, because the other normal Minecraft servers normally have many griefers, or people that steal from your chests. Most servers are economy based which I don't mind, but eventually people just become decked out, and the server gets old. The community on other servers are normally immature, and spamming chat for no apparent reasons most of the time. I feel like this server will have a better community due to it being a white-listed server with a very detailed application. Hopefully I won't have to deal with the chat being spammed on numerous occasions. I hope that you decide to choose me, and if not I thank you for allowing me to have the chance to be a part of your server.

-jamespball
Vegas003
12/14/2013 5:30 am
apologies to those who werent accepted, we have had an increase of internal invitations and expanded to just about where i want the server to be for now. feel free to still apply if you feel your application will truly stand out. the server population grew pretty fast once i notified the members i was accepting new members and i dont want to see too many new faces at one time, but i may accept another one or two.

even if you are not immediately accepted i will keep all applications on record for when i open up more slots on the server. we are currently testing new things on the server such as bi weekly tournaments. eventually i will be opening up more spots, and i will come back here for further recruitment.
Stickmanbren
12/12/2013 2:13 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Skype (required): Stickmanbren
IGN: stickmanbren
Time zone: AEST
Ever been banned? If so, why?: No
Estimated time you will be on during the week: almost everyday (2-3 hours each one)
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since 1.2.5
Specific skills or style of building: steampunk, modern, victoran
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: build or make cool mob farms
Brief description of yourself: my name is Brendan and im a pretty funny person unless someone griefs me. i like Etho, mindcrack, doctor who, and much more
What can you bring to our server: a unique building style and and a cool personality
Why do you want to join this server over the other 10,000 vanilla servers?: because the post was at the top of the thread and you sound like a cool guy who wants the server to be like mindcrack
XxZeLoneWolfxX
12/09/2013 8:46 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Skype (required): mr.lonee.wolf
IGN: XxZeLoneWolfxX
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Ever been banned? If so, why?: Nope.
Estimated time you will be on during the week: At least 4-5 days a week.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Between 2-3 years
Specific skills or style of building: Unique building style, may have seen stuff similar, but not quite the same.
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Building, aside from PVP (Since I don't have a good computer currently, I can't really PVP well)
Brief description of yourself: I enjoy MineCraft PVP such as The Hunger Games. I also enjoy coming up with new, unique building designs that are very different from others. Some people may call me a know-it-all when they know just how much I know about MineCraft (All crafting recipes, rarity of blocks/items, etc.)
What can you bring to our server: A nice, new member who can make some cool, unique builds.
Why do you want to join this server over the other 10,000 vanilla servers?: I think it would be a very nice change to join a small whitelisted server, away from the lots of people in other servers, and to be a part of a small community and maybe to make some nice friends too.
Thank you for your consideration.
Vegas003
12/12/2013 1:46 am
added on skype.
Vegas003
12/09/2013 7:21 pm
added 2 people so far, still room left for others. probably going to put a cap on the server at 20 people. accepting applications until further notice.
OscarWoodall
12/08/2013 1:30 pm
Skype (required): OscarWoodall
IGN: OscarWoodall
Time zone: Longon
Ever been banned? If so, why?: Yeah but the admin disliked me and made up false information such as: I was flying then killing him in gm 1 (That is impossible as the server had NoCheat+ and as everyone knows it is impossible to kill someone in gm 1 unless they fall out of enderworld)
Estimated time you will be on during the week: 21 hours probably give or take 7 hours
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 years
Specific skills or style of building: I play more survival, I'll probably live in a hut or jazz up some buildings such as blacksmiths/castles if anything Im more medieval
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Survive/Pull pranks
Brief description of yourself: I'm just sick of hackers and corrupt mods, Community vote is the best idea yet
What can you bring to our server: Bit of conversation and some pretty interesting pranks
Why do you want to join this server over the other 10,000 vanilla servers?: The idea of community vote
ToastySoda
12/07/2013 11:06 am
=-=Application=-=

Skype (required): jay.manfreda1
IGN: ToastySoda
Time zone: EST
Ever been banned? If so, why?: No
Estimated time you will be on during the week: A few hours a day when I'm not busy and home from practice
How long have you been playing Minecraft? around 3 and a half years:
Specific skills or style of building: In caves / technical / farms
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Create useful mob farms / anything interactive with others
Brief description of yourself: Chill, casual gamer, just looking for somthing fun and new to play!
What can you bring to our server: An extra player to help out with whatever it may be and just have fun with playing the game.
Why do you want to join this server over the other 10,000 vanilla servers?: You have strict rules, seem to know what you're doing as a host, and to be honest I can't find any others to join.
Vegas003
12/07/2013 5:07 pm
added on skype
JamalMan
12/06/2013 11:39 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
[Skype (required): jamalcraftian101
IGN: jamalt5
Time zone: Miama
Ever been banned? If so, why?: Nope
Estimated time you will be on during the week: Everyday i play 7-10 hours
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since public release
Specific skills or style of building: Redstone/usefull
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build HUGE things.
Brief description of yourself: I am a cool guy who sometimes makes hes build too big or too small XD
What can you bring to our server: Well I will make a shop and some cool little props around spawn(if I can)
Why do you want to join this server over the other 10,000 vanilla servers?: Because this one has a taste to it I can explain!
What I made should be in the spoiler!
Click to reveal
Mystic_Lord
12/06/2013 11:27 pm
Skype (required): live:caples.javan
IGN: Mystic_Lord
Time zone: CST
Ever been banned? If so, why?: No bans
Estimated time you will be on during the week: Weekdays: 4pm- 12am Weekends: All day (depends on If I have plans)
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Alpha
Specific skills or style of building: I like Modern and medieval, Sometimes I combine the two to give It a cool stylish look.
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Building, Redstoning, Working in groups, Making new things that have never been created.
Brief description of yourself: I'm 18, I'm chill, cool and funny guy, I record on youtube (Mysticanddap) but recently haven't due to a busy schedule.
What can you bring to our server: Anything you want me to bring!
Why do you want to join this server over the other 10,000 vanilla servers?: I want to have a server where I can build, Have fun while recording, and actually have that "Mindcrack or Hermitcraft" feel to it.
Vegas003
12/07/2013 4:59 pm
expect an add on skype, app looks good so far
boss5789
12/06/2013 5:27 pm
Skype (required): alex.paternostro
IGN: boss5789
Time zone: Eatern Time Zone
Ever been banned? If so, why?: No I am very mature and follow the rules
Estimated time you will be on during the week: 3-4 hours on weekdays and 7-10 hours on weekends (Time Per Day)
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 1.4
Specific skills or style of building: Modern, Western, and Sometimes Mid-Evil
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build, and Redstone
Brief description of yourself: I am 13 and have been playing minecraft since 1.4. i play everyday I possibly can. I play travel baseball in Florida and love sports just as much as I do video games. I am a great community person and love doing group things as well as help others.
What can you bring to our server: I can bring kindness, and a helping hand to everyone as well as equal respect.
Why do you want to join this server over the other 10,000 vanilla servers?: I want to play on this server because it is brand new and I want a fresh survival start but want to do it with a great community.
Ronyp14
12/05/2013 9:32 am
Skype (required): rony02601
IGN: Rony0206
Time zone: Pacific Time
Ever been banned? If so, why?: Nope have played on probably 15 whitelisted servers since i started playing Minecraft and haven't been banned once.
Estimated time you will be on during the week: 1-3 hours a day.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I've been playing since 1.25.
Specific skills or style of building: I'm good at building and im not perfect but im okay with redstone. I like to build useful things like mob systems, farms and HUGE builds.
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: The building. Theres no limit.
Brief description of yourself: I am just a mature kid who likes to have fun and meet new people. Want to build and help out other people on the server. Also i also am very careful with what i do.
What can you bring to our server: I can bring MANY spawn builds.
Why do you want to join this server over the other 10,000 vanilla servers?: It looks like the exact replicate of MindCrack. Other servers have plug-ins like chest protection or anti-grief. All the people that are whitelisted should be loyal and play the game correct.
Vegas003
12/05/2013 12:18 pm
do you have any pictures of your builds? or a server i could join to look at your work?
Vegas003
12/04/2013 5:09 pm
klpf123Skype (required): KevinEarlRudisill
IGN: KLPF123 I also have a youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/klpf123
Time zone: Eastern Standard
Ever been banned? If so, why?: no
Estimated time you will be on during the week: 5 hours
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 1.5 years
Specific skills or style of building: I am big into incorporating redstone into my builds
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Mine and help others
Brief description of yourself: I am a very athletic guy and a bit of a computer geek
What can you bring to our server: friendlyness, building style, and fun
I would like to join a small community in which everyone knows each other and that there isnt any griefing. THis is a big plus compared to other online non whitelisted servers. Also, I love meeting new people so it would be a fun experience for all of us!!! hope to hear from you soon!!!

application looks good. expect an add on skype
klpf123
12/04/2013 4:50 pm
Skype (required): KevinEarlRudisill
IGN: KLPF123 I also have a youtube channel at www.youtube.com/klpf123
Time zone: Eastern Standard
Ever been banned? If so, why?: no
Estimated time you will be on during the week: 5 hours
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 1.5 years
Specific skills or style of building: I am big into incorporating redstone into my builds
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Mine and help others
Brief description of yourself: I am a very athletic guy and a bit of a computer geek
What can you bring to our server: friendlyness, building style, and fun
I would like to join a small community in which everyone knows each other and that there isnt any griefing. THis is a big plus compared to other online non whitelisted servers. Also, I love meeting new people so it would be a fun experience for all of us!!! hope to hear from you soon!!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome