Who wants to help with my server?[ 64 gb ram, 640 gb disk]

iRoot's Avatar iRoot6/1/14 10:28 pm
1 emeralds 233 6
6/2/2014 11:42 am
Bear_'s Avatar Bear_
Hello, I just got a 64 gb ram server with 640 GB disk. Would anyone be interested in started a minecraft server with me? I am not making it cracked, premium only. If you are interested, tell me the experience you've had with minecraft and minecraft server developing. I would mostly appreciate it if you contacted me on
yes, that is my skype name.
iRoot
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/02/2014 11:42 am
Level 47 : Master Bear
Bear_
Hello,

If its really a 64GB RAM server, this would mean you have alot of space and pretty much no-lagg. This is great, I could help out on this. Of course, you are the owner, but its perfect to make a Mini-Game Server of it, with a sleek hub and several Mini-Games.

IGN: joeyqckiller

I would love to make some mini-game maps and help running the server. I don't need money for it, the only thing I'd like to get back for it is a (Custom-map) building world, if this is possible.

I would also like to know your time zone, if its more then 3 hours different from mine's we can not co-operate. I am from The Netherlands, so Europe Time-Zone

Greets,

~Bear
06/02/2014 4:03 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ZeronianZap
I'd love to help! I worked on another server as a Co-Owner but it got shut down... :c I have Skype by the way and I'm good with grammar (Some people are grammar Nazis hehe) Also I've had training in using the MultiCore + WorldEdit so I can do Plugins. The only thing i would need help with is you putting the Plugins in. But if i have an idea, I'll be sure to share it with you before i start using it!

IGN: lilyblox8
Hope For: Admin/Mod

Thanks for reading iRoot!
06/01/2014 10:54 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
chomper777
I have had minecraft for multiple years and i have helped with minecraft server management and minecraft server hosting. I have worked with a hosting company before, so i do know what i'm doing when it comes to dedicated server management and anything that involves server hosting.
06/01/2014 11:18 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Rippy0222
Denied I am server owner/manager
06/01/2014 10:50 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
j_sweval
I actually used to own a server called leapcraft , and it was huge.
I am can help players with building,questions, ect. If i could be admin or moderator that would be great. My IGN is jsweval and you can contact me at jacksonsweval@gmail.com
06/01/2014 10:42 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Mage
Vastly_
I will help
I tried to have a server but it only worked for a month then just stoped and i dont know why.
anyway my Skype id Foster 101 and my email is foster@wilmothharbor.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome