Who wants a Server =D

Timelord_Skylord's Avatar Timelord_Skylord8/11/15 12:31 pm
1 emeralds 66
Hello Everyone. I am here because I want to run a dedicated server again. I have multiple times before, but they always end. Not because I loose interest in them, but because money always becomes a problem. So I have a few friends that are willing to pitch in but we are looking for at least 1 more person to help with the monthly cost.

A little about myself: I am a 20 year old college student who has a knack for computer stuff.

What the Dedicated server specs would be:

Intel E3-1231v3 (4 cores 8 threads)
32GB ECC RAM
1TB HDD
1Gbps Port
10TB Bandwidth
5 IPs (/29) (Probably will be booted up to 9)

Monthly cost as a whole would be either $130 or $135
I would be running the whole thing. But if you show you know what you are doing you could help me.

What you get out of it:
Basically 32 GB of what ever servers you want. Vanilla, Bukkit, FTB, Tekkit, custom, you name it.

There are 2 requirements I must insist on.

1. You must have some kind of communication other then here. For example: Skype, kik, even your cell phone number.
and
2. If you are interested then you must allow us to interview you to see if you are compatible with us as a friend as well as a business partner.

If we release any server to the public then all donations would be put toward the server first and possibly upgrading it before any of us.

Well that's it. If you are interested then PM me that you are and your skype or something. Thank you for your time.
Timelord_Skylord
Level 1 : New Miner