Why do people ask for staff so much?

TeamBebolopez's Avatar TeamBebolopez6/5/14 3:27 pm
1 emeralds 256 7
6/5/2014 10:56 pm
TeamBebolopez's Avatar TeamBebolopez
Hey guys bebolopez here... Well I am a server owner of 2 servers. Im preety sure ALL server owners including myself has seen this before...
<name> join the game:
<name>: Do you guys need staff?
You>: Not atm
<name> Has left the game

So why do people just want staff. When all servers really need is players....
They say to help out the server and make it better.....But the only thing servers need to make it better is players!
What do they really want staff for to grief?
Probs....
So if your one of the people who ask for staff every time you join a server..... Just give it a chance.... The server doesnt need staff......it needs players....Theres nothing a server owner wants more than players.....
I came found a combo of a new player and a active player on my server...
http://gyazo.com/51ee313e67412ad71f7853c26a82266c
So why do people ask for staff....Its just annoying.......All people need is active players..
My server ip: bebolopez.mcph.co
TeamBebolopez
Level 14 : Journeyman Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Marthellio
06/05/2014 6:16 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
You know what I do when people do that, I say I work solo, I have no staff and I operate fine, because I don't trust any crap from level 1 hippies on this place, words are always good, google a paragraph or 2 but actions work better...... so I work solo and I'm still fine till this day
TeamBebolopez
06/05/2014 10:56 pm
Yea... I go solo to, only other staff is my brother but he rarely goes on mc..... other than that no staff...... Pm me your server ip?
EpizoidFilms
06/05/2014 6:14 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Same here, i own my own server and still people ask if they can have gamemode, op, whatever. Especially when its popular servers. They are bad at minecraft and they cant do anything without staff. The staff of the servers helped the server no other way a player can. Just give up players xD
TeamBebolopez
06/05/2014 6:09 pm
bump
MMOSltHD
06/05/2014 3:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Power hungry, 8, year, olds.
fase
06/05/2014 3:32 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Gent
Because people want to be recognized.
daytdog
06/05/2014 3:31 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Because everyone wants power and attention, and in 90% of todays servers, that's what people get when they become staff.
They don't care how annoying it is, because if you don't provide, they'll just leave anyway. I think they should just realize that if they waited a few days and then asked where they could apply for staff they'd have a much better chance at getting it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome