WiredCraft Needs Staff! 184.171.168.174

60005wired's Avatar 60005wired6/13/13 8:21 am
6/18/2013 8:34 am
60005wired's Avatar 60005wired
Hello,
I need staff For WiredCraft!!
You will need to know how to use world guard because we use it to protect players houses!
:TIP:If you are accepted always ask players if they need their house protected!
APP:

Age(12+):

IGN:

Maturity: 1-10

Tell us why you think you should be staff:

Have you been staff on previous servers? What rank?:

someone was hacking, how would you handle the situation?:

What staff position are you applying for?:

Thanks for you're time!
60005wired
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

60005wired
06/18/2013 8:34 am
Wow. I would have accepted most of you guys but WiredCraft has been getting hacked and we have had to shut down!!
LeikothaAlt
06/17/2013 1:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I am Leikotha and I am very interested in applying for a staff position
My age:I am 14
Skype name: Tori.Loveyuh
Maturity: I am very mature, you can see this from my calm behavior and rare use of constant caps or swear words.
My experience: I have lots of experience when it comes to staff, having owned my own server which was very popular, aswell as being staff on many servers and even Co-Owner on many servers, I am very good with your basic server plugins and can really help out with the server I know what to do when I see rule breakers..Punish them.
What I will do as staff: I will keep your server clean with no spammers, no hackers and make sure everyone is having fun and not feeling abused by any other players, i'll make sure everyone follows your designated server rules and respects them, I am very good at finding and catching hackers which is a big bonus to all Legit players I know what to do when theres a close call.
Why pick me? (Other info): I do not abuse my power and I will mostly be in Survival mode playing legitly on your server I do not give out items and I do not admin abuse as that's just wrong and promotes the wrong sort of atmosphere on your server.
I have lots of
experience on servers. Mod (includes chat mod and reg. mod) 3ish, admin
4. I also co-owned one. I also have owned a server..

I think you should pick me because we have much experience and lots
to offer. I am always fair to the players and take their suggestions
into consideration. After talking it up with someone of a higher rank of
course (co-owner/owner). Because I am so fair I am highly loved by
the community. I also hate hackers with a burning passion. If caught
hacking they will be kicked and sent with a warning. If caught again,
they will be kicked and sent to a person with higher rank. I also tend
to stay very active as we both are on ALL the time after school. I also
tend to meet your expectations and would love to do anything at your
command.

Why Would I Like To Be Admin: Anyway, Owning A Server Is Not Easy! And I Realize That, With All those people swarming you and messaging you asking random questions over and over again. To Tell you the truth, it gets pretty annoying. But If You Allowed Me To Be Admin. I Dont want you to worry about a thing. I will first off, get people to ask me all the questions and you can sit back, relax, and drink a cup of juice while eating chips. Anyway, I feel like your server has a lot of potential and it could be even bigger than it already is. Thank You!

My Prior Experiences: Well, I Actually Have A LOT of Experience. Let me Explain, I Am A PRO at Plugins. By Pro I Mean I can help you with a plugin that I do not even know. Group-Manager Is My Strongest plugin point and I can help you with any type of group manager problem that you have. If You have any plugin problems, Please feel free to ask me anything you please.

My Skills And Talents: Well, I Am A Professional At World Edit. I Can Build Massive Structures and buildings easily with //wand.

Hackers: And If they are all like, You are a stupid mod and stuff I will just ignore and ask the owner or someone else for help. Also, I Can Tell The Difference between a hacker and you probably can too. But If you make me mod, do not worry about a thing, I will make sure that you will have no worries about hackers and I will handles situations as fast as I can. I have been playing minecraft for 3 years and still counting
anonpmc1202124
06/17/2013 12:55 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
mybuscus
06/17/2013 12:44 pm
Age(12+):14

IGN: no sorry

Maturity: 9.5

Tell us why you think you should be staff: I love helping people!

Have you been staff on previous servers? What rank?:I have been mod and admin many times.

someone was hacking, how would you handle the situation?:I would first kick them if they still are hacking then I would tell an higher staff if no higher staff where on then I would ban them for 20 min if still hacking then I would then ban them for a day and tell you the owner (if on) or higher staff

What staff position are you applying for?: Anything but builder

Thanks for you're time!
60005wired
06/17/2013 5:49 am
Anyone else.
BTW most of the people here have been accepted.
I will send you a Skype request if you are accepted
60005wired
06/17/2013 4:02 am
You really do need skype..

We need help setting up events like mob arena and stuff..

The server is Grief and Raid and needs a lot of things changed!
Gandacho
06/13/2013 10:02 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Age(12+): 18

IGN:dont have an acount yet, but i use my nick Gandacho... after im going to explain why is that...

Maturity: 7 or 8 -10

Tell us why you think you should be staff: because i love to build and work whit things that someone gives me to my hands

Have you been staff on previous servers? What rank?: no never... i used to be a server man but i dislike that because u have to make it trough whit the guys of ur team and the guys that play in ur server... is not bad but it still not beeing good

someone was hacking, how would you handle the situation?: im going to put it in 3 levels of punishment
first punishment: take his things in his inventory (just in his inventory) and do an advertisement
second punishment: i think ban from 5 to 10 days is enought
third punishment: ban forever and ever... seems a big deal i think

What staff position are you applying for?: builder... i get a little crazy whit the thing of building things... i love to make a lot of chalenges to the people that play my games... if i had my server now i would show u which things i made on it... but when i closed it... i havent a copy of the map... so im starting from the begining

mmm.... the thing about i dont have premium id is because i thought it wasnt really necessary so i would not make this whit a premium acount... if needed i should find someone to borrow me an acount

another thing to prove that im a little crazy when i build things are in my computer... but if u want i can show u one or two games and arenas i was making in my computer
just give me ur gmail and ill send u one or two maps about that

and take it easy whit the buddys that are postulating whit me... if u need an space i can be that space... luck whit the server in all the ways
MCJasonVT
06/13/2013 9:30 pm
If ReosXIV is accepted, send me the message. I have switched accounts from ReosXIV to this account, due to my IGN different than my MC Name.
DiZ_Vexx
06/13/2013 4:29 pm
Age(12+): 14

IGN: DiZ_Vexx

Maturity: 8

Tell us why you think you should be staff: I like to follow the rules and make sure others do the same, so everyone can enjoy the game.

Have you been staff on previous servers? What rank?: No.

someone was hacking, how would you handle the situation?: If someone said they are hacking, I would get proof that they are and temporarily ban them and tell higher ranked staff. If hacking continued after temporary ban I would permanently ban them.

What staff position are you applying for?: Any.
greenrebels
06/13/2013 4:00 pm
Age(12+):13

IGN:greenrebels

Maturity:10

Tell us why you think you should be staff: I Should be staff because I can deal with idiots who like to grief/ destroy others homes and i am a good builder.

Have you been staff on previous servers? What rank?: i used to own a server but i got tired of advertising it and have no one join.

someone was hacking, how would you handle the situation?: if they were hacking as in hacking into staff i would kick them from the server but if they had like a custom HUD then i would let it go.

What staff position are you applying for?: Any position you think i would be best in!
astygmatas
06/13/2013 3:40 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
In Game Name: astygmatas
Have you been staff on previous servers? What rank?: I have been staff on many server, I will not list all, but whatever server I play I always (ive got like, ocd on this) get max rank, not matter how how i dont want to play on the server...

To save time, every thing else is EXACTLY as Acertony 's application

No skype, srry

I do have one problem that could be bad: My account is cracked/offline mode/ (w/e you call it)- is this an 'offline' server?
Chloeey-x
06/13/2013 3:28 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
Age(12+): 13

IGN: BamitzChloee

Maturity: 1-10: 10

Tell us why you think you should be staff:
Because im recently staff on a server, and i get LOADS of experience on it, i can work World Edit, i can also do Epic Builds, right now im doing an temple, made out of Quartz i cannot handle redstone its to hard, im learning how to anyways, if you choose me, i wont let you down!
Have you been staff on previous servers? What rank?:
Well i have been staff on an number of servers
The Rank is
Co'Owner
someone was hacking, how would you handle the situation?:
I could ask them if they are hacking, look in there chest, see if theres any diamonds, cause the person may have an stone pickaxe, and ban them for hacking
Like>
'Hacking' or 'Sorry you may not come back, you have been hacking' maybe

If you choose me, i promise i wont let you down sire!
ReosXIV
06/13/2013 3:16 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Age(12+): 13

IGN: JasonVT

Maturity: 1-10 7-10

Tell us why you think you should be staff: Its much easier to show you but I'll put it in words as best as I can: I can type fast, which means protecting the server from hackers with commands won't be a problem. I can build good, I can be on the server for as long as you need me to, and other reasons because there are too many to list.

Have you been staff on previous servers? What rank?: I have been Admin on 3 servers, Mod on 1. I can list some, but many of them closed when they started: UnivivalCraft (Mod) and Hastecraft (Admin). I do not remember the other two unfortunately,

someone was hacking, how would you handle the situation?: Hacking? Temp Ban. Continues?, IP-Ban. Hacking is a very serious thing and if it gets WAAAY out of hand it could get law enforcement involved.

What staff position are you applying for?: Co-Owner (If you don't have one already) Head-Admin or Admin.
ScepticSheep
06/13/2013 1:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Applying for: Head-Administrator
Name: Personal Information (Tell you another time)
IGN: Recreategfx
Maturity: 10/10
Timezone: GMT
Nationality: British
Previous positions: Head Admin On two servers Admin on 4 And Mod on 6
Current positions: Head admin
Permission knowledge: Extensive since ran my own server for a while.
Command knowledge: I know most of the commands for the plugins that I use. (World Edit, World Guard, Essentials, LWC,Bending, Votifier, Factions, Core Protect, Almost any plugin I can figure out.
Reason we should pick you:
Well let me start out I'm 16 years of age I have a 10/10 maturity. I respect every person with the most upright respect and never less,When a player is abusing any staff like a mod or trainee this is not acceptable like asking for items or cussing intensely at them I will mute them or kick them depending on how intense it was or is and then tell what they had done wrong in order for me to take action so that they don't make the mistake again (the rules are the most essential part of a server) I can keep my cool in the toughest of situations and can be a strong leader I'm very good with permissions. If the owner or Whomever cannot Figure out how to use a plugin feel free to ask me I will figure out how to use any plugin. I think I'm a good builder I have built a few spawns in my day and new server build like statue's of the owner and/or shops. I have also run my own server when 1.2.5 was still the latest version and it was a quite a success (I couldnt afford to keep it up longer). I obey ever rank higher than me always and anytime if not to do this I will be honest to the owner that I have done so and prepare for a punishment (I will probably not disrespect anyone) , I also take both sides of a story before I take action. I get along with almost everyone even if they have made a bad first impression on me. Well thank you for reading this I hope you consider me to be apart of the staff on your server.
Additional Info ~
What makes you better than the rest: I have been playing minecraft for 2 years I know every single bukkit command there is inside out I have been using bukkit since 1.7 beta and I know almost every single plugin command also I have helped many people this is fun because you know that you have helped someone today.
How do you resolve issues: First of all I will take both sides of the 'story' and listen to both of the players When people are fighting it can be a tough situation it varies between the extreme swearer's and the one's that love to annoy staff in these situations I will remind them of the rules and teleport them to spawn, to continue this action they will be muted to exceed this kicked and/or banned
Experience: I have ran my owner server it was just a server for friends though, I have been staff on about 8 servers and have set up the whole ranks system on two, and Have been Co-owner on 2 really good servers, Head Admin on 3, Admin on 5 mod on 2, Trial mod on 1, and head mod on 1 but overall if i get staff on your server it would make my day because your server exceeds the rest
Why you want this rank?: I want to find a server where everyone is really nice and I can know that I'm helping out everyone on the server whenever I can but, also having fun like building, pvp, raiding.
Will you abuse powers: No I have been asked this alot and some people would have trust issues with promoting me but I just say why would I still be on your server, why would I be helping people right now if I was gonna cause chaos and why would I treat everyone with respect these are thing I do on every server I join if I fail to do one of these I will try to undo my action and be honest about it,but power abusing is one thing I will never do if i got admin on a server why would you want to abuse when you got lucky enough to get the postion on a great and friendly server there is no reason to abuse and I always hate people that do abuse, if i did which i will never do i would be honest because lying gets you no where I can be on every day almost.
P.S for communication skill I think 10/10 my Emotional quotation is 125.
green_fatty567
06/13/2013 1:54 pm
Age(12+): 15

Skype: No, if you need to contact me use planet minecraft or my email dj@kloehr.net

IGN:green_fatty5667

Maturity: 7

Tell us why you think you should be staff: You should pick me because i create high standards for a server and once they are established the players keep those standards alive. I have been everything from trial-mod to owner. I keep chat respectable and mature, and i don't settle for anything but the best. I like to have a sense of fun and I make sure everyone else on the server is having fun to. I am a decent builder 8/10. I know a wide variety on plugin commands. and I keep things servers running smooth and peaceful. Also I always donate to servers I am staff in as long as I see promise in the server.

Have you been staff on previous servers? What rank?: 3 mod, 2 admin, 1 head-admin

someone was hacking, how would you handle the situation?: Suppose there was this kid using nodus, and everyone kept complaining about him. I would tell the players to get screenshots of him/her and then send them to me via email, then with 'proof' he/her was something to look into, i would follow him/her in vanish and see if it was indisputable truth that he/her was hacking. then i would follow the set protocol to deal with a hacker.

What staff position are you applying for?: admin or mod (whichever is available)
megabyte354
06/13/2013 8:51 am
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Hello good sir, I am megabyte354
Here is my application for whichever rank you think fits my application

Age(12+): 15

IGN: megabyte354

Maturity: 1-10 - to me myself im commonly a solid 7 but if requested can be up to a 9 depending on the situation I am confronted with

Tell us why you think you should be staff: I think I should become staff on your server because I just want to help you overcome the obstacles that I have faced in the past with my old server.

Have you been staff on previous servers? What rank?: I run my owner server (Dont worry, I dont spend a lot of time on it and would be more available to you) and I was Admin on 3 past servers, CreativeCraft, WonderCraft, and Conflicted Realms. I am currently Co-Owner on SuperCraft, and feel like I can fit any position but would be more interested in building so I could improve in that category.

someone was hacking, how would you handle the situation?: I would simply kick them. if they continue I would temporary ban them for 2 minutes, continue with longer and longer and perm ban (if allowed by you of course.)

What staff position are you applying for?: Any position that you feel like that I could fit.

Other: I feel like Im a more experienced Minecraft Player. In the past I have worked with great builders, like the Fire Flare team, Team Meridian Academy and my personal friend Rilifth, so if I required I could help you a little with building and I know the following plugins: GroupManager, Factions, VoxelSniper, Learning PEX, Worldedit, CoreProtect, LogBlock, Essentials, and MCEdit and most common plugins available on servers. I would be thrilled to learn new Plugins upon request/needed..
60005wired
06/13/2013 8:42 am
~edited
ADDYMAN777
06/13/2013 8:31 am
IGN:ADDYMAN777

Maturity: 1-10:8

Tell us why you think you should be staff:Becouse i want to help the server, look for griefers/hackers, experience new stuff and have fun.

Have you been staff on previous servers? What rank?:i was 2 times admin, 3 times mod,3 times builder 2 times co-owner and 1 time owner

someone was hacking, how would you handle the situation?:Ban him if he is hacking like op or something like that, or if hes speed hacking or flying so i kick him one time if he does that again i ban him

What staff position are you applying for?:Admin (co-owner if possible)
LeqendGames
06/13/2013 8:30 am
IGN:LeqendGames

Maturity: 1-10: 9

Tell us why you think you should be staff: Because i like helping people with their servers and problems.I can add some fun to the server and bring some players to it

Have you been staff on previous servers? What rank?:I've been staff on 5 other servers.I've been a mod a head mod an admin a builder and a helper

someone was hacking, how would you handle the situation?:i would warn him for the first time and if he does it again ill send him to the jail for 1 day and wait for the owner to decide what to do with him.

What staff position are you applying for?:admin-mod
Acertony
06/13/2013 8:26 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Crafter
Age(12+):13

IGN:acertony

Maturity: 1-10 8 i do joke around a bit

Tell us why you think you should be staff: Cause i am nice and like to help out

Have you been staff on previous servers? What rank?: Co-owner twice admin and moderator more than once

someone was hacking, how would you handle the situation?: Kick If they continue tempban and wait for someone of a higher rank to take care of it unless it was very servious hacking (ForceOp) immediate ban

What staff position are you applying for?:idc really
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome