Wolves Den [1.0.0] mcMMO | Towny | Family Oriented

WolfMaster47's Avatar WolfMaster4711/26/11 10:14 pm
12/4/2011 5:58 pm
Mythhical's Avatar Mythhical
Wolves Den has now updated to 1.0.0. I have decided on making Wolves Den a Survival Server with the ability of earning creative mode.

This server is family oriented. There is no swearing or racism tolerated.

Wolves Den is a fairly new server a family oriented staff. Wolves Den will be white listed for approximately two weeks for building and to work out all the kinks .

Anyone who is interested in earning creative mode first must be on the server for about 1 week and of built a creation already. The Creation must be bigger than 20x20x5. The Creation must then be approved by the owner of the server. This measure has been added to see if the member is faithful to the server and will not grief like hell when the player gets creative mode. Anyone who abuses their privilege will have their's taken away. Anyone who uses it as a griefing tool with be permanently banned, NO Exceptions or appeals. There are 5 Blocks that earn you an instant ban when you have creative mode, Lava, TNT, Bedrock, Portals, and Mob Spawners.

I am currently looking for two moderators, 21 and older, preferably who live in the United States. These two people must be mature, family friendly, and helpful to all extents.

This server is online mode so you must have of bought the game to play. Hacked Clients earn you an instant ban. There are tools that tell me errors players make and each error means different things. Fly mod is disabled. Zombe Mod and X-raying are banned. X-raying earns you an instant ban.

All information below is required.

IGN:
Bans:
Best Work:
WolfMaster47
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer