Wrecked Crusade is Hiring!

AdvancedRealms's Avatar AdvancedRealms2/20/14 11:49 pm
1 emeralds 112 2
2/21/2014 4:03 am
Monocleman56's Avatar Monocleman56
We Are in need of Staff team for 20 Servers! We are Hiring, Builder, Mods, Helpers, Admins, Plugin-Devs, Prison Guards, Website-Managers, Head-Admins.

Please Add the Owner on Skype. Skype is Required for this Job. I Believe in solid team work. Communication is Required for the team work!

Recruitment information
WreckedCrusade, We offer a wide variety of game play across all our servers, whether youre looking for PvP, Survival, or just want to find somewhere to socialize. We use our very own portal system to connect all our servers, so it's easy to move between them without the annoyance of logging out and reconnecting!
We have a large variety of plugins allowing our members to do alot more than just mining. We have our Factions self-protection plugin to keep your houses safe, as well as our shopping district allowing you to sell and purchase all you could possibly need!

Dedicated Host - 24/7 - Dedicated Staff - Events - PvP - Grief - Raid - PvE - SG - Economy - Creative - MiniGames - Parkour - Prison - RPG - Towny - Endless fun!

Our Server:
Play.Wc-Mc.Com (Hub) With 20 Servers

We offer a no-lag servers with DDoS protection.

AdvancedRealms
Level 3 : Apprentice Network