XiestPvp [Cracked/Bukkit/1.2.5/StaffWanted]

GSteve's Avatar GSteve7/5/12 6:05 pm
7/6/2012 3:38 pm
GSteve's Avatar GSteve
Final Server!
Many of you know me already from the massive servers I created from survival to roll play to pvp even but after evaluating enough i'm finished. The best server is Pvp in my opinion and to most of the minecraft users. I hope you enjoy my final massive server and will be up for a long long time.

How to gain member rank?
You must register on our forum for more commands. This is so you understand the game better than you would if you didn't read the forum. Member rank gains you many useful commands even know its possible to play as a guest but not at full enjoyment. You can see the difference on our forum and here from others its worth the 30 seconds of your life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server Ip: xiestpvp.zapto.org
Forum: www.xiestpvp.boards.net
This server does not require Hamachi and the reason i'm posting it here is because I forgot to delete my old server and it basically has the same Ip just changed at No-ip which PMC does detect and wont let me post it for another 24 hours or so.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GSteve
Level 1 : New Miner