Do You Need An Experienced Moderator?

DaClowns's Avatar DaClowns5/4/12 10:13 am
5/4/2012 5:52 pm
mhjort's Avatar mhjort
Hello there, my name is Logan, Minecraft name DaClowns, and I'm looking for a server to become a Moderator on. Of course you will probably want to know a little about me, so here's some information. Feel free to basically ask me anything though!

Im 15, but Mature, and I have been playing Minecraft for somewhere around 8 months now I'm estimating. This game has always been one of my favorites, and I'm always playing it with the free time I have off from School, sports, friends, and family. I have owned Two minecraft Bukkit servers in the past, both survival servers. They were hosted off my PC, and I was very surprised at the number of members the server ended up accumulating, Both servers were very successful, however, both had to eventually end because I was simply unable to Administrate the server with the little time I had to play.

I'm looking for a Survival server to become a Moderator on. I am VERY familiar with anything about Bukkit, and I know how to Help people out and solve problems. If you're interested in having me become a mod on your server, or just have any questions, please, send me a message here, leave a post, just contact me

Thank you,
-Logan
DaClowns
Level 21 : Expert Unicorn