- Do You Need Help? - Helping Servers

SythaProductions's Avatar SythaProductions1/10/14 4:31 am
1 emeralds 340 9
5/2/2014 2:50 am
SythaProductions's Avatar SythaProductions
Hello fellow minecrafters,
I am SythaProductions or also known as Sytha619 and i am putting myself out here to see if anyone needs help building on their server/s. If you need help creating/ building a server i am very much capable of doing so.

What have i done?
I am currently the owner of the AssassinsCraft: Brotherhood server which is now being built and have previously created the GuildRealms map and also have been the owner of the Lord of the Rings: Minecraft server which is also being rebuilt.

Why choose me?
I am a very mature 18 year old and i also do like to screw around and have fun but also work hard and go for a few hours. I usually build medieval, nordic and casually some modern work which i have only recently started doing.

Contact me:
or
Leave a comment down below with your server IP and ill get straight back to you and come join you.
SythaProductions
Level 22 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/01/2014 2:25 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
SomeonePrivate
It's funny that you said "...it's also being rebuilt",
what have you done? lolol
05/02/2014 2:50 am
SythaProductions
a while ago we had it running on a server and the server network got shut down so the map got deleted. I still had backup files of the map but decided to just rebuild it instead considering that minecraft has now been updated alot and we are now able to use metablocks (monsterfish plugin) in conjunction with the conquest texture pack.
Trust me, i was hell pissed off but now i have the server running privately off my computer its all sweet. Will later be getting another paid server most likely on redstone servers.
05/01/2014 1:33 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
SugahGlidah
Hi I'm looking for a Prison builder for my server and I was wondering if you could be a builder so my server can have more people! Add me on skype if you want to join! kitisepic1
04/30/2014 3:04 am
SythaProductions
Bump
01/11/2014 12:48 am
SythaProductions
Please leave a comment down below regarding what you need help on. It is suited for me if you have a 24/7 server as i live in Australia.
01/10/2014 10:09 am
Level 40 : Master Nether Knight
ServerOwer
i need builders and as you said medievil just what i need My Server is called Kings_Craft I Need A New Spawn And Area Around it The IP is 82.96.119.61:25665 BTW ill just give you a cammandblock with /gm to build it
01/11/2014 12:43 am
SythaProductions
Hey mate,
Id love to help you out just let me know when the server is up and ill jump on and come up with some ideas. What i tend to do is first make a pretty large scale map within worldpainter and such and then put it onto the server and start making the builds so maybe that may be something yu would like to do otherwise we are able to just use World Edit and voxel to create landscapes in the server then make builds its upto you.
01/10/2014 10:05 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
epicdemon99
I am starting a Prison server, and I only have 2 builders, so it would be cool if you could be #3, if you're interested, contact me on skype: epicdemon99
01/10/2014 9:52 am
Level 33 : Artisan Miner
Zeya187
Hey Sytha619, I do need a builder for my new server. I also need someone to help with the Bungee Perms plugin first. If you have any knowledge of this plugin that would be a huge help to get the server off the ground and then i can get some good builders in the server! Hit me up here or you can come see me on Teamspeak our info is, voice.uclgamers.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome