[Wanted] Your Minecraft server!!

tnt996's Avatar tnt9968/20/14 2:03 am
1 emeralds 320 6
10/4/2014 7:45 pm
tnt996's Avatar tnt996
Miccraft Hub
Hello I am tnt996 and Miccraft would like to publicize our hub, currently our hub, hub.miccraft.com has a temporary hub spawn with some portals linking to a few different types of servers. Currently there is only a link to 24/7 Miccraft Vanilla Survival, however we would like to add more!
Miccraft wants to make a hub where players can choose from a selection of different types of minecraft servers to play on, with the ability to change games without having to leave the hub! We want all servers connected to have fair rules and fun a gamemode!
What we need from you!
Your server must be 24/7 and have minimum of 2gb ram and minimum of 18 slots. Your server must also have active members.
We are looking for servers different from ours to add to our hub, from creative to skyblocks any gamemode is welcome, we are even looking for vanilla no rules!
What we are willing to offer!
We already run a very popular vanilla survival server and have services related to such, that we can offer!
- We want to add your server as a portal in our hub lobby, and we would like you to make slight configurations to allow our hub to connect to your server.
- We run a fully licensed TeamSpeak3 Server, where we are willing to offer your server admin of your category.
- We also run a IRC server where your server is welcome to utilize.
- We run our own website services which are currently ad-free, we are willing to create a section on our website for your server!
- When you or players connect to your server through our hub, your members will see the hub user tab list, which therefore will show more users then are connected to your server.
- We will be advertising our server hub, and therefore your server will gain more traffic!
- Please note you don’t have to accept everything we have to offer, we know, its a lot!
What we don’t want!
We are not looking for op, console, file access or anything. To be honest we have a lot of our own stuff to run, and we don’t want access to your servers. We require you to run your own server, and you run your own donation system if you have one.
If you are interested, or want to find out more information, please feel free to comment below! Alternatively you may contact us on our website at http://www.miccraft.com/contact.php . Thanks and happy minecrafting!
tnt996
Level 35 : Artisan Miner