Youtube Friendly Vanilla Whitelist server accepting apps.

the_jgmadman's Avatar the_jgmadman6/12/14 10:49 pm
6/19/2014 8:38 pm
the_jgmadman's Avatar the_jgmadman
Hi I currently own a server and have a few active members. I am really looking for people who record or plan to. Currently 2 of our members record and produce video.. Nothing big just hobbies. The server is a close community of friends wanting to play with mature people (15+) We are vanilla and strive to be like mindcrack. If you want to join please apply down below. All apps will be considered and reviewed. accepted Apps will be marked and I will personally send you a PM with server info. Thanks for applying good luck to all of you

----Application Template----
IGN:
Reason for applying:
Youtube:(optional)
Past bans:(might as well say so. all names will be looked up)
Type of player:
the_jgmadman
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

the_jgmadman
06/19/2014 8:38 pm
Ok m3rk i like you guy imma add you
m3rksw1ft
06/19/2014 1:59 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
i cri evry tiem im turning 16 soon y u do diz im no longer a squeaker i cri evry tiem rip tuh teh video we cud hev
lol jk no hard feelings
the_jgmadman
06/13/2014 6:27 pm
The emerald eye has been accepted. other apps were good just to young(no offense)
armandnathan243
06/13/2014 2:54 pm
IGN: NateTheGoldMiner
Reason for applying: I want a to play with other people that i can trust and have tons of fun with.
Youtube: Gonna start a channel when i get a mic which will been very soon...If not then early July.
Past bans: none
Type of player: I like minning if you couldn't tell by my IGN. And building Large structures like farms,houses,etc you name it i build it.tho i'm not too good of a decorator but i'll try to do my best aka googling for pictures .
Age:14~According to other people i'm mature.But i sometimes make "she said" jokes
Hope you accept me
m3rksw1ft
06/13/2014 10:47 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: vitadzn
Reason for applying: I like to make videos and it seems fun
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoDZoY ... tnAv-Fi8_A
Past bans:MC Central for posting a link , it said advertising
Type of player: All around
Nexutron
06/13/2014 10:37 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
IGN: Nexutron

Reason for applying: Well, I'm applying so I can enjoy a small server with Mature players, along with having fun.

Youtube:(optional)

Past bans: I have had none. The only bans I have had are from Power-Hungry or Abusive Owners which counted 2. The First cause was because of making a better building then the Co-Owner and the 2nd one was because I didn't OP someone when they told me to op them.

Type of player: Well, I do not PvP unless I schedule one, I like to mine, I build a lot, and along with being a redstoner.

Yes, I know I am 14 instead of 15 but I'm responsible and mature enough to go on.
Qassimnm
06/13/2014 10:30 am
IGN: qassimnm
Reason for applying: I want to play in a small minecraft community and make friends and have fun in the process
Youtube:(optional) youtube.com/user/xscoreq
Past bans:(might as well say so. all names will be looked up) By my brother on his server (As a joke lol he unbanned me)
Type of player: Love to build and farm.
TheEmeraldEye
06/13/2014 6:02 am
IGN: TheEmeraldEye
Reason for applying: I have been looking for a vanilla server to take part in for a short while now and like the idea of joining up with you guys.
Youtube:(optional) TheEmeraldEye96
Past bans:(might as well say so. all names will be looked up) None that I am aware of anyway.
Type of player: Prefer to explore rather than build as I lack ideas for creative builds.
Wyattrs_1
06/13/2014 1:45 am
IGN: wyattrs1
Reason for applying: I want to be a part of a small, friendly, laid back vanilla server
Youtube:(optional) Mustard Jeans
Past bans:(might as well say so. all names will be looked up) Bans for arguing with staff based on badly ran servers.
Type of player: I dislike PVP or factions. I mainly stick with survival and towny servers.
shasshen
06/12/2014 11:47 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Application Template----
IGN: joelchan00
Reason for applying: I want to join a private server and have fun with new people and make friends. Nowadays it is so hard to find servers without grievers and theft cases however I really trust this server and I really want to join and have fun thus I am applying.
Youtube:(optional) unfortunately I do not have one.
Past bans:(might as well say so. all names will be looked up) Yes I have been banned once before. An admin hated me so much for i don't even know what reason so he found faults in everything that i did so that I could be banned and because the admins were tnt-ing my house and like a normal person, I got mad. I went about 50 blocks away from spawn, broke a few dirt blocks, yes dirt blocks, and the admin banned me for griefing?
Type of player: I love to build and have fun with other players. love to have harmless pranks( only if they agree to it)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome