Zerxis needs staff!!!

GamingMarshmallow's Avatar GamingMarshmallow7/11/14 8:02 am
7/12/2014 2:28 am
Bincle's Avatar Bincle
Hello, My name is GamingMarshmallow,

I'm an admin on a server called Zerxis.
Zerxis is a hub server (minigames, prison, mob arena and more.)
Right now our server is in need of more staff so I'm here to recruit.
IP: zerxis.serveminecraft.net:1275

These positions are open:
Mod[2/6]
Builder[0/4]
Youtuber[-/infinite]

Builder Application:
Click to reveal
Name:
Best at (Medieval/Modern):

Mod Application:
Click to reveal
Name:
What postion are you applying for:
Why should we pick you (at least 3 lines long):

Youtube:
Click to reveal
Name:
Channel Link:
GamingMarshmallow
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/12/2014 2:28 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Bincle
Name: zZ_BINCLE_Zz (James)
Skype: I am very sorry, but I do not currently have skype, but I can get skype if it is required. The best method to contact me is via email (bincle@me.com)
What postion are you applying for: Admin
Why should we pick you (at least 3 lines long): I think you should pick me to be admin because i have great administrating skills and I have heaps of server staff experience. I have owned a server before, which I have developed intense skills with the logic and mechanics of plugins and using commands. I have very good social engineering skills and I can quickly solve/fix situations/issues/problems with ease. I feel by recruiting me to Admin I won't let you down so i can help you and your server grow

-James

P.S:
I can't wait for a reply from you bincle@me.com
07/12/2014 1:49 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
TRAEYBOY529
Name: Traey

What postion are you applying for: Administrator

Why should we pick you (at least 3 lines long): Because I love being staff, Even head-Admin
07/11/2014 10:44 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
You didn't answer our apps?
07/11/2014 6:31 pm
GamingMarshmallow
Bump!!!
07/11/2014 10:15 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Pony
TheWaySir
Applying for Admin.

Application!

IGN: Dalalsaad.

Email: Dalalsaad1@yahoo.com.

Reason: Because I can help the server with a lot of stuff, like configurations, ranks, permissions, prefixes & suffixes, site, donations, advertising, players, developing, suggestions, etc. (I'll explain how will I do all that stuff in the next question)

How will you help: For configurations, I would enable stuff that we need now, or later, or what's helpful for us, what will add something good to the server, etc. For ranks, I can manage them, fix their issues, promoting players that have accepted applications, demote inactive staff, create ranks, inherit them, etc. For permissions, I would get for a person a permission node that he needs & he/she doesn't know it, I would add the permissions to the ranks, permissions what dees each rank fits, delete permissions that that rank shouldn't have, etc. For prefixes & suffixes, I would add for each rank a suffix/prefix that's it's name, colored with what colors that rank fits for, put bold/etc to it if it's suffix/prefix for a rank that does deserve it. For site, in forums, I would post server news, report threads, hackers, players, rules breakers, griefers, & post suggestions for plugins, games & mini-games, post giveaways, discuss about people's ideas & stuff, etc, in admin panel, I would put for every player his/her tag that her/his rank in the server is, promote who should be a administrator in the site to administrator (In the website/site), make inactive staff or staff who's demoted to the default tag, or the person's demotion rank he's/she's in now, update plans for the website to make it better, etc. For donations, I would be fixing them, doing donator ranks or donation staff, manage the donstions, discuss someone's problem if he/she didn't get his/her rank or what did he/she did donated for, etc. For advertising, I would advertise for the server to get players in the following places: MC server's lists, Minecraft Forums, PMC, etc). For players, I would be polite to them, nice, kindness, using good grammar in speaking with them, etc, & I would welcome & help new players for like telling them the rules, let them join my faction for an example if we have factions, let him/her join the faction if he's/she's trusted at least to join it, or if she/he would or can help the faction with our faction's stuff, etc. For suggestions, I would suggest plugins, buildings, mods, games & mini-games, etc.

Thank you!

- Dalalsaad.
07/11/2014 9:03 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
Name: aceops23
What position are you applying for: Head-Mod or Admin
Why should we pick you (at least 3 lines long): I have had a lot of experience as a staff member, so I know what Is needed and what I need to do to help the server. I am a very active player, I can be available around the clock. I am mature and easy to get along with. I am a decent builder, I have built a few maps for some servers. I have had experience with plug-ins, commands, permissions etc..

Experience- I have been a Mod and Helper on a Faction server. I have been Head-Admin on a Kit pvp server, I am currently a Mod on a factions server. I have been an Owner of a Hub server (Pixelmon, skyblock, factions, OP Prison) I have been a Forum Mod/Admin for 9 different Servers.
07/11/2014 8:22 am
Level 1 : New Network
iNinjaFTW
Name:Mike
IGN:iBudderking
What postion are you applying for: Head-Mod
Why should we pick you (at least 3 lines long):I am a trustworthy person you most likely won't meet anywhere else. I am mature & I know you can trust me because I won't grief, raid, or harm anyone or the server itself. I am a good builder, I can manage small perms in groupmanager, & I don't cuss, I like playing on a server where I know the staff can be trusted & the players as well
07/11/2014 8:31 am
GamingMarshmallow
Accepted.
07/11/2014 8:13 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
Shadow_Stresser
Name:Jett
What postion are you applying for:Admin or Dev
Why should we pick you (at least 3 lines long):I can help the server out alot and help around if anything needs help. I can handle most situations and if i dont think i can handle the situation then i will tell you that. I am a Honest person and I try to be fair to every person within reason.
07/11/2014 8:15 am
GamingMarshmallow
Accepted as Admin. I'll contact you shortly. Welcome to Zerxis
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome