Post deleted

Zoniat's Avatar Zoniat1/19/14 4:23 am
1/19/2014 3:23 pm
keralis1's Avatar keralis1
POST DELETED
Zoniat
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

keralis1
01/19/2014 3:23 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: GoochMoot

Bans: Once but framed for raiding a base.

Experience Being Staff: I have been staff on many servers but will say them privately In-Game or on Skype.

Maturity (On a scale of 1-10): 10

Job you Want: Administrator/Head Administrator

Why should I hire you?: I am a very experienced staff and think that I will be fit for this job

How can you Help: I will do everything I can to help out like building etc.

Do you have Good Grammar: Yes

Skype (required): Brandaned

Time Zone: AZ US

How much will you Dedicate to the Server: An hour or 2 a day

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: 2 years

How will you Treat New Players: I will tell them to first read the rules and might show them around a bit.

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: I will kick or ban depending on problem, if its a hacker/cheater definite Instant-Ban, Advertisers, Temp-Ban then maybe ban if keeps on going. Spammers/Rude to players A couple kicks and later Temp-Ban
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I think you should pick me because I have alot of experience with handling players. I am very responsible and will not lie. I basically just try to do the administartor job but love to help out players with whatever they need. It does sound like I am not very strict but i am decently strict and will very rarely give players second chances. Overall my applications for staff are just to try and keep the server in good shape and treat players well.

Anything Else: I am able to record on your server just I don't have many subs

THANK YOU FOR VIEWING THIS AND HAVE A NICE DAY!
DaddyJay_
01/19/2014 2:08 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Skinner
I need the Ip btw
DaddyJay_
01/19/2014 2:02 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Skinner
IGN:jayjenkins
Position wanted:Admin (or head)
TimezoneCandada BC
Experience:I am an admin on two other servers (I would love to troll with yor permission)
Skype [Y/N] N
Experience:Up above
Possible time to dedicate: 1-3 hours atleast 6 days in a week
Xspychicken19X
01/19/2014 1:55 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
IGN: spychicken19

Position wanted: Hopefully Admin, but I will take any.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time(-5:00 GMT)

Experience: I have been high positions on many servers before(Staff, Admin, Head-Admin, Co-Owner) and have quite a bit of experience running servers of my own. I am looking into going into Computer Programming, so I have been practicing by coding random bits using C++, C#, Java, and SQL.

Skype [Y/N]: Yes, spychicken19

Possible time to dedicate: 3-5+ hours per day.
XxTurboChargedxX
01/19/2014 6:43 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
IGN: Skidds999
Position wanted: Any, Not bothered (as long as its good. )
Timezone: GMT
Experience: I have had my own server before and have been mods on others and i was a generous guy, the players loved me and i can also build i am currently working on a server spawn coincidentially I have a fairly large knowledge of plugins and am currently learning how to code java to make some of my own.
Skype [Y/N]: Y (PM if accepted)
Possible time to dedicate: However long you want me to be on for :3
I have had to make a new PMC account as my other one got deleted somehow by an admin.
sgtbauws
01/19/2014 5:40 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Modder
Zoniat
01/19/2014 5:28 am
@andrewguyener

You've been accepted!

- ZG
Zoniat
01/19/2014 5:06 am
Still accepting applies!

- ZG
andrewnguyener
01/19/2014 4:36 am
Level 40 : Master Scribe
IGN:
andrewnguyener

Timezone:
U.S Central Time

Experience:
I have experience in all things Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.3 (March 2011), and have been playing on a large variety of servers. I have a large knowledge of plugins including, but not limited to: WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Essentials, Towny, mcMMO, Factions, CraftBook. I as well, am familiar with how to treat players and having an ability to create a friendly community of players.

Skype [Y/N]:
Yes, I do have a Skype. I will PM you it, if accepted.

Staff Experience:
My experience as a staff/admin/OP/co-owner/owner has expanded vastly since my first day of Minecraft. I have grasped a knowledge of the things players do, such as stealing/griefing/spamming and know how to handle all of the following situations accordingly. As said before, I know a variety of plugins, and I am a decent builder in my opinion.

Possible time to dedicate:
On weekdays where I have school, I will be able to dedicate 1-3 hours of playtime on the server. On weekends, I am able to dedicate around 5-7 hours of playtime and moderation of the server.

I hope you enjoyed my application.
Zoniat
01/19/2014 4:46 am
You're application was good, please PM me your Skype

- ZG
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome