✯Zoo Prison✯ [Recruiting Guards] [Apply Now] [2/6]

Xecro's Avatar Xecro2/17/14 1:23 pm
2/28/2014 9:17 pm
FeramonGator's Avatar FeramonGator
Hi! I am currenctly opening up a prison server called Zoo Prison! We are nearly done with this server and are in need of prison guards. Below you can find server information and application information.

Server Info
(*) Prison is based on A-L Prisons (12 Prisons).

(*) This Prison is not OP. However it is neither hardcore. Don't worry its not too difficult.

(*) There are regular players, staff, and guards.

(*)Guards are regular players and have their own rankup ladder! Note that the only distinction between regular players and guards are that guards have special guard kits and get to enforce the rules (Ex. No contraband such as drugs, or weapons).

(*) There is PVP throughout the prisons!

(*) Note that everyone including the owners are kill-able!

(*) Plots are included!

(*) Drugs Include Cocaine (Sugar), Shrooms (Mushrooms), Weed (Cactus Green), and a few others.

Guard Application (0/6 Positions Left)
First Name:

Skype Username:

In Game Name:

Pvp Skill (1-10):

Building Skill (1-10) *Just For Reference:

How often do you play per day on weekdays in hours (Be Specific):

How often do you play per day on weekends in hours (Be Specific):

What Timezone?

What country do you live in?

What will you contribute as a guard or why should you be guard:

Final Remarks (Anything you want to tell us?):
Xecro
Level 21 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

FeramonGator
02/28/2014 9:17 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
IGN: cole272003
Plugin skills: Im pretty good at group manager and world edit
Building skills: here's a photo
http://gyazo.com/7542d01920819a0e3ab9b28049d584f2
Previous positions: Owner (5 times) Co-owner (2 times) Admin (12 times) Mod (15 times)
Command knowledge: I know various commands to help you and the other staff members
Reason we should pick you: Because I have alot of Minecraft knowledge, I played minecraft for 2 and a half years and also I am pretty good at it Btw I didn't buy my account my brother who is 10 gave it to me
Talk about yourself: I am 21 and I live in California my timezone is Pacific so I will be up later then most of you. I am also a great builder who has been building for a few servers I also helped build a tiny bit of the Hive.
Experience: I have played minecraft since I was 19 and I have been playing on servers since I was 20
Why you want this rank?: Well I love helping out a lot and also love being a staff and stuff like that.

Here is one of my apps I want to show you (I don't want to rewrite all of this )

GN: cole272003
Gender (we're looking for a bit of diversity in this area): Male
Position That You're Applying for: Mod/Admin/Builder (Any rank that there is to apply for.
Maturity (out of 10): 10/10 sometimes 9/10
Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.): I am a mix of Creative and Modern
Work Ethic (out of 10): 10/10
Creativity (out of 10): 10/10
Overall Building Skill (out of 10): 10
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10): 3
Do you use Skype (if so include your name and whether you own a mic or not): cole272003 is my skype name
Can You Donate: Yah maybe if I like the server
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with):
VoxelSniper |
WorldEdit/WorldGaurd |
GroupManager |
BuyCraft |
mcMMO |
NoCheat |
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired): http://gyazo.com/d78a559f15cf317050264dbda1fa4e50 Kirby Pixelart
http://gyazo.com/3ab088e11062ef014fe1054686172883 Pokemon Arena
http://gyazo.com/b18dcf6e9c01f89f291db6e81238689f Chinese Building
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s) I have been staff countless times.
servers and ask for staff because I see that this server needs my help! I can help them very well and be nice to them!
Xecro
02/28/2014 8:56 pm
bump
Xecro
02/26/2014 8:45 pm
✔98moonwolf has been selected.

This is a rolling application process. Meaning there are and will be spots left until we decide we have enough.

Applications are still open!
Also the Server is UP IP: zooprison.tk
Public Release this weekend. We thank you for your support.
98moonwolf
02/24/2014 10:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
First Name:Jared

Skype Username: Moonwolf Dunn

In Game Name: 98moonwolf

Pvp Skill (1-10):dont like pvp but i would say like a 6-7

Building Skill (1-10) *Just For Reference: given a plan or idea i can build like a 9

How often do you play per day on weekdays in hours (Be Specific): per day i play about 5 hours

How often do you play per day on weekends in hours (Be Specific): depending on work 8-12

What Timezone? pacific coastal time

What country do you live in? USA

What will you contribute as a guard or why should you be guard: i played on the last server, and donated so i want it to be a great server and fun to play on

Final Remarks (Anything you want to tell us?): as i said i donated 15 dollars, dont know if that counts, i will be on as often and for as long as i can but with school and work i might not be on a day here or there, but ill try my hardest to be here
Xecro
02/24/2014 10:32 pm
Dont worry guard apps are still being taken. Were taking round 2 of apps through this week. New guards to be announced by Thursday night!
skylarkblue1
02/19/2014 10:01 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Modder
First Name: Skye

Skype Username: dont have skype sorry Is it nessercary? also can't download no webcam and not allowed an account sorry...

IGN: skylarkblue1

Pvp Skill (1-10): 2 if im better then the other person :'( i just cant get better :'(

Building Skill (1-10) *Just For Reference: 7-8 i just need time and no remarks until done...

How often do you play per day on weekdays in hours (Be Specific): if this means ur server, thain i have never played b4 sorry but if u give me the ip address i will play lots!

How often do you play per day on weekends in hours (Be Specific): same as question b4

What Timezone? GMT

What country do you live in? England

What will you contribute as a guard or why should you be guard: im very good at enforcing the rules and funny/kind hearted too, so they all might like me and not break the rules as much?...

Final Remarks (Anything you want to tell us?): im 14 and YOLOing all over the place!

hope i'm not too late in submitting a report.... i would sooo <3 ur IP tho! i will b on as soon as i get it!
Xecro
02/19/2014 8:40 pm
bump Taking apps now!
Xecro
02/18/2014 6:22 pm
bump
Xecro
02/17/2014 10:19 pm
We are proud to announce that the first round applicants that were voted in by the webmaster, co-owner, head-guard, and myself for "test guard" were...

✔Fusion1417

✔RiseAboveStupid

✔X Sagest X

✔BLOX_HD

There are currently 6/10 spots open for the test guard position. Server should open this weekend or at latest the next. Development is going at 150%!

PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS ARE STILL OPEN. WE PLAN TO TAKE 10 or so TEST GUARDS AND NARROW IT DOWN TO 5-6!!!!
Fusion1417
02/17/2014 8:35 pm
First Name: John

Skype Username: perrypersonal

In Game Name: iStyleFusion

Pvp Skill (1-10): 5/10 i play every once in awhile and if its an even match i usually win

Building Skill (1-10) *Just For Reference:i built 1 prison server from scratch totally original on one of my friends and then i built one on my own server but that is down now

How often do you play per day on weekdays in hours (Be Specific):5-8 hours on weekdays

How often do you play per day on weekends in hours (Be Specific): 4-12 Hours Any time during the day

What Timezone? Pacific time zone

What will you contribute as a guard or why should you be guard: ive owned my own prison server which was maintaining 90-100 people everyday. i think i should be a guard because i know what is needed of a guard.

Final Remarks (Anything you want to tell us?): I am 17 years old and probably more mature than most. Ive been playing many types of prison servers so i am fairly experienced with them. thank you
Tcheez2000
02/17/2014 8:29 pm
First Name:Tyler

Skype Username:tylercheesbro

In Game Name:SharkAttack12000

Pvp Skill (1-10):7

Building Skill (1-10) *Just For Reference:9

How often do you play per day on weekdays in hours (Be Specific):3hrs

What Timezone? Eastern

What country do you live in?USA

What will you contribute as a guard or why should you be guard: : I Am Very Strong With My Decisions On Any Server I Am Staff/Guard And I Love Letting Players Have Fun!!!!

Final Remarks (Anything you want to tell us?): Im good on servers and im social.
lalaland30000
02/17/2014 8:11 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Can I still apply I see that there is none left but I would love too
Xecro
02/17/2014 8:22 pm
Note that Applications are still ongoing! lala what do you mean by there is none left? We have 4-5 spots left!
RiseAboveStupid
02/17/2014 7:09 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
First Name: Peyton

Skype Username: MrKnights00

In Game Name: RiseAboveStupid

Pvp Skill (1-10): 7

Building Skill (1-10) *Just For Reference: 6

How often do you play per day on weekdays in hours (Be Specific): 3 (Basketball and baseball interfere )

How often do you play per day on weekends in hours (Be Specific): 6

What Timezone? EST

What country do you live in? United States

What will you contribute as a guard or why should you be guard: I Am Very Strong With My Decisions On Any Server I Am Staff/Guard And I Love Letting Players Have Fun. But I Guess I Will Have To Toughen Up A Bit If I Get This Job lol.

Final Remarks (Anything you want to tell us?): I am a very social friendly person and am known as a class clown so I am a pretty good and FUN guy! I also have been playing minecraft since 1.2 and know alot about multiplayer safety and multiplayer fun! And I would like to work on my Minecraft Guard experience and am looking to expand this servers popularity by letting players have fun!

Hope You Liked It

~RiseAboveStupid
X Sagest X
02/17/2014 6:31 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
First Name: John

Skype Username: Sagest10

In Game Name: Sagest

Pvp Skill (1-10): 9/10 I practice my pvp every day, and I almost never lose

Building Skill (1-10) *Just For Reference: 8/10 Iv owned 7 of my own servers and built spawns, shops, etc (PS Iv owned 2 prison servers in the past and co owned 4 of my friends and have built the prison every time)

How often do you play per day on weekdays in hours (Be Specific): 2-4 Hours 3-6Pm

How often do you play per day on weekends in hours (Be Specific): 3-6 Hours Any time during the day

What Timezone? EST (Eastern Time Zone)

What will you contribute as a guard or why should you be guard: I have experience owning several prison servers, I am great at upholding rules and being fair making both parties of a conflict happy. I also am a beast at PVP

Final Remarks (Anything you want to tell us?):I am good at at all positions in a prison and have played this genre of server since it came out and have become very good at it, building, pvp'ing, and owning eventually and being staff
Xecro
02/17/2014 6:23 pm
Great Applications so far. I will be making first round selections with my other owners very soon!
BLOX_HD
02/17/2014 2:16 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
First Name: Austin
Skype Username: austinisapro2
In Game Name: BLOX_HD
Pvp Skill (1-10): 8
Building Skill (1-10) *Just For Reference: 10
How often do you play on weekdays in hours: 56
How often do you play on weekends in hours: 24
What Timezone? Central
What country do you live in? America
What will you contribute as a guard or why should you be guard: I feel like I would help the server because I am a very fun person! At the end of the day it is all fun and games. I would like to become a guard because I am very responsible and have been playing this game for 3 years! I am very mature and will never ditch out on you guys! I have moderated 3 servers that were fairly popular so I am very good with dealing with people! I love to pvp and I have been a guard on one other server. So I know what I am doing! You will have to tell me your guidlines but other than that I'm good! I'm 16 and homeschooled so I am on all the time! Thanks for taking the time to read this!

-Austin
Final Remarks (Anything you want to tell us?): I would make sure everyone on the server is having fun always!
Carter991
02/17/2014 1:52 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
That's the wrong account sorry!
Xecro
02/17/2014 7:49 pm
no worries!
Veryfatboogey123
02/17/2014 1:28 pm
First Name: Carter
Skype Username: Veryfatboogey123
In Game Name: CarterCarpentier
Pvp Skill (1-10): 10
Building Skill (1-10) *Just For Reference: 5
How often do you play on weekdays in hours: 3-5
How often do you play on weekends in hours: 5-10
What Timezone? USA central
What country do you live in? Usa
What will you contribute as a guard or why should you be guard: I want to be a guard because i want to keep the server safe from greifers and PvPers!
Final Remarks (Anything you want to tell us?): I'm color Blind!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome