Zorilla Craft Factions Opening [Looking For Staff]

Z3R0Games's Avatar Z3R0Games8/6/16 12:18 pm
1 emeralds 201 4
8/6/2016 3:31 pm
IPJunkie's Avatar IPJunkie
Hi Z3R0TheZorilla Here Today I Bring You My New Factions Server Zorilla Craft!
It's still currently WIP but is almost finished

3 Of The Main Rules Are
1. No Hacking
2. No Scamming
3. No TPA Kill

The IP Is: mc1.fadehost.com:26249

Hope To See You Join

Edit: We are also looking for admins and mods

Admin Application:

Username:
Why Do You Want To Be Admin?:
Why Should We Pick You?:
How Long Can You Be On The Server A Week?:
What Would You Do If You Found Someone Hacking?:
How Long Have You Played Minecraft?:

Mod Application:

Username:
Why Do You Want To Be Mod?:
Why Should We Pick You?:
How Long Can You Be On The Server A Week?::
How Long Have You Played Minecraft?:
Z3R0Games
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/06/2016 3:31 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IPJunkie
Username: IPJunkie
Experience: I have amazing experience with factions and essentials. I have also been mod on several other servers. I have a lot of experience with being staff as i have owned many server before!
I wanna be admin because: I am very familiar with all bukkit and server commands, and plugins. To list a few of the plugins i know, PEx, Group manager, world edit and world guard, iConomy, chest shops, factions , and many more. I am also willing to dedicate more time to helping others than to having 'more fun' on the server with commands. I understand all responsibilities of any staff member, i understand the rules fully and i am more than qualified to lead the staff team. I want to apply so i can help the current and specifically the more regular staff members on the server with doing their jobs. I feel that helping them would be appreciated a great deal. I feel that i am familiar enough with players and the staff i have met, and that i am qualified to become a Admin, base on both plugin knowledge, the fact i know basically all vanilla/bukkit commands available to an Admin, i am trust worthy, i am fair, i am a mature individual, and since i began my career as a staff member on a server, i have never been demoted on that server, or even given a warning. I feel i can help the server progress, and that i can be a great asset to add to the staff team.
Why you should pick me: You should pick me because i probably have more experience than anyone else who applies.
How Long I can Be on the server: At least 4 hours a week.
What I would do if i caught someone hacking: I would go invisible, tp to that person. Record them, then report it to the staff members, than ban that person.
I have play minecraft for 3-6 years.
08/06/2016 3:24 pm
Z3R0Games
BUMP
08/06/2016 3:15 pm
Z3R0Games
BUMP
08/06/2016 1:24 pm
Z3R0Games