MineCube | Factions | Now Hireing!

CyborgR's Avatar CyborgR12/25/14 10:25 pm
1 emeralds 209 3
12/26/2014 12:35 am
arrowshooter00's Avatar arrowshooter00

Welcome To MineCube V2 Recruitment Thread!

We have a few little staff positions left! We are looking for Helpers, Developers and lastly Builders! Before you apply please read the requirements down below. Also please don’t reply if you don’t fit the requirements. Thanks guys and I wish you good luck in your application.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Requirements
1| Must be 14 years and older to apply!
This shows how mature you are when it comes to responsibilities

2| You will need to have skype!
Well I need a way to contact you. Don’t I

3| Must not be Staff on another server!
I ask this, because it shows that you are dedicated to our server

4| Must contribute at less Seven hours a week!
Again shows how dedicated you are to the server

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
-==- Builder Application -==-

Click to reveal
1.) Real name:
2.) Age:
3.) Skype:
4.) IGN:
5.) Do you know different styles of building? Or just one type
6.) Are you a relatively fast builder?
7.) How long have you been building?
8.) What are some builds you've created in the past? (Post pictures and/or links)
9.) Describe your personality to us?
10.) Anything else you would like to add?

-==- Helper Application -==-

Click to reveal
1.) Real name:
2.) Age:
2.) Skype:
3.) IGN:
4.) How important is this to you?
5.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate?
6.) How can we trust that you’re going to be a dedicated and trustful staff member?
7.) Any past experience in this field or something similar?
8.) Describe your personality to us?
9.) Why should we pick you?
9.) Anything else you would like to add?

-==- Developer Application -==-

Click to reveal
1.) Real name:
2.) Age:
3.) Skype:
4.) IGN:
5.) What are you applying for as a developer? (Custom plugins, Web Development? Can be both)
6.) If web developer, do you have experience with Xenforo and/or MyBB?
7.) How long have you been developing/coding?
8.) What programming languages are you fluent in?
9.) Do you have experience with Git, Jenkins and/or Maven?
10.) Examples of past work?
11.) Can you bring anything else to the table?
12.) Describe your personality to us?
13.) Anything else you would like to add?

CyborgR
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/26/2014 12:35 am
Level 1 : New Network
arrowshooter00
1.) Real name: Ryan
2.) Age: 16
3.) Skype: ganer_arrowshooter00
4.) IGN:arrowshooter00
5.) What are you applying for as a developer? (Custom plugins, Web Development? Can be both)Custom Plugins
6.) If web developer, do you have experience with Xenforo and/or MyBB?
7.) How long have you been developing/coding? 2 years
8.) What programming languages are you fluent in?
9.) Do you have experience with Git, Jenkins and/or Maven? I have a lot of experience with Jenkins.
10.) Examples of past work? I have worked as a owner for a year. I made a small pixelmon server that gets 200 players a day, I gave up because I didn't have enough money to pay for the funds.
11.) Can you bring anything else to the table? Nothing else
12.) Describe your personality to us? I never hold grudges
13.) Anything else you would like to add? no
12/25/2014 10:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
bortzbot4
1.) Real name: Josh

2.) Age: 14

2.) Skype: zuggy2011

3.) IGN: bortzbot

4.) How important is this to you? I would love to be able to be apart of the staff. i'm willing to leave my co-owner rank to join

5.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate? As much as I can before and after school. Much more than the 7 hours a week

6.) How can we trust that you’re going to be a dedicated and trustful staff member?
I have owned my own server and understand what other owners and admins go through on a daily basis and I don't want to make it worse since I know my place in line. I love to help people on server and make sure they are having fun while making sure they're aren't any problems that they are having. I want playing to be a fun experience that absolutely everyone can enjoy.

7.) Any past experience in this field or something similar? owner & co-owner

8.) Describe your personality to us? I'm a fun happy guy while also being ready to work

9.) Why should we pick you?
I personally think that I have maturity and am ready to take on any problem or duty faced to me. I have experience on servers and know how to dev them and what certain commands are. I have dealt with many plugins and know how to use them as well as tried creating one myself (FAILED! HARD!) I have very much fun in helping others as well as communicating with others. I love to be able to meet people and get to know them and eventually learn more about them. I am able to help with any task you ask and I will get involved with the community on a daily basis. I am ready for any challenge you throw at me and in the end I WILL get it done. I know there are deadlines for servers and that's why I will get things done by those deadlines. I understand owners and admins have the right away to decide things and that there is a chain of command to follow and listen to. If you don't follow that command the whole entire system could fall apart. I get that rules are meant to be followed and I know how to enforce them. I know you don't ban someone for talking every 2 seconds. There are commands I receive as a helper and I know that they come with great responsibility. I want to make sure people have an enjoyable experience and not a disastrous one that could ruin their time on the server. If you are reading I am thanking you for that and hope that you understand where I'm coming from.

10.) Anything else you would like to add?
Not all "Kids" are the same some are different!
12/25/2014 10:43 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
DrakenGames
1.) Real name: Caleb
2.) Age: 16
2.) Skype: Drakenslayer141
3.) IGN: Drakenslayer141
4.) How important is this to you? I need a server to work on as the last network that I joined didn't appreciate me that well
5.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate? 1-7 hours a day
6.) How can we trust that you’re going to be a dedicated and trustful staff member? You can test me out on the server, as that is the smartest route for anyone looking for dedicated staff. I will prove to you that I am dedicated through hard work and the willingness to help out.
7.) Any past experience in this field or something similar? Yes, I have plenty of experience as a staff member, especially on factions servers
8.) Describe your personality to us? I am a kind, but stubborn person. I do have a minor temper when people decide that they want to tick me off, but I am level-headed most of the time
9.) Why should we pick you? I am very experienced and ready to help out. I am loyal to servers that do not betray my trust and have many skills that can help advance the server.
9.) Anything else you would like to add? I can elaborate on these more if you skype me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome