Minegot Network │Recruting

frhoshino1's Avatar frhoshino12/21/16 4:58 pm
5/16/2016 1:04 pm
frhoshino1's Avatar frhoshino1

Hello! I'm Frhoshino1 and i would like to introduce you to MineGot Network. The MineGot Network will consist on 2 main gamemodes : Factions and Kitpvp. Our network focus on PvP with a rankup system, custom biomes and some amazing custom builds! Check some of our builds below. Come check us out at : Play.minegot.net

Our ip is: play.minegot.net. To apply, you must be 15+ and fill out the application below:

IGN?:

Do you have Skype and/or Teamspeak:

How long have you been playing Minecraft:

Time Zone:

Have you ever been a staff member on any other Minecraft server(s):

Why do you think you would make a good staff member on MineGot:

How can you stand out over other applicants?:

- Please understand there is a wait time of at least a week before we respond to your application. We watch your activity on the server as well as how you deal with other players. Asking about your application will have it automatically denied.

frhoshino1
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/16/2016 1:04 pm
frhoshino1
- Bump -
05/10/2016 1:30 pm
frhoshino1
- Bump -
05/04/2016 10:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Fabio3314
IGN?:

Fabio3314

Do you have Skype and/or Teamspeak:

I have Skype, but I unfortunately do not have Teamspeak

How long have you been playing Minecraft:

I have been playing Minecraft since 2010, introduced by my uncle, who has apparently been playing before it was really Minecraft.

Time Zone:

Pacific NW U.S.A
Have you ever been a staff member on any other Minecraft server(s):

Yes, I have been staff on 2 other servers

Why do you think you would make a good staff member on MineGot:

With some experience on a 2 other servers, I know the feeling of accomplishment by dedicating time to something and making it beautiful, not mattering any way that can be interpreted, as well as helping people. It's just fun to know you helped someone out.

How can you stand out over other applicants?:

I feel like I am very creative and would happily pitch in any ideas if people are willing to hear them, and I like to have fun, but can be serious if necessary.
05/04/2016 6:35 pm
frhoshino1
The applications are done so that I can have a front view of you. If you present me a nice application, I can have a "preview" Of the applicant and his/hers history but it doesn't mean You're accepted right away.
05/10/2016 4:00 pm
frhoshino1
05/04/2016 10:15 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
Arachadonic
If applicants get handpicked and the application isn't judged then what's the point in filling out an application?
05/10/2016 1:47 pm
Level 47 : Master Bear
Bear_
Exactly my thought.
05/03/2016 8:10 pm
frhoshino1
- Bump -
02/28/2016 12:42 pm
ManCityMadJack
IGN?: my ign is ManCityMadJack

Do you have Skype and/or Teamspeak: I have both skype and Teamspeak but i preffer Teamspeak but will use skype if i have to

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 4 years

Time Zone: GMT

Have you ever been a staff member on any other Minecraft server(s): Yes on Rndgaming i was a Dev and then became and Admin then the server closed down about a year ago i was admin for 1 1/2 years another server i was mod on was fadecloud it is a big server with over 1000 people on it at the time

Why do you think you would make a good staff member on MineGot: i think i would make a good staff member here as i have done it before and take no nonsense and i get rid of people who are breaking the rules without hessetating.

How can you stand out over other applicants?: I have a long time knowledge of this role and it is what suits me best and the amount of experiance i have on big servers like fadecloud means that ik how to do this job well, also if i see any hackign of any sort i will ban it and any report of hacking i would follow up and look into it with i higher ranking staff to get there input on it and i am very good at helping people when they need it.
02/26/2016 4:51 pm
xXJammerboy
My ign is XJammerboy_YT.
I am 16 years old.
I am applying for moderator.
I have skype and teamspeak (I use skype more often than teamspeak.) Both names are xXJammerboy
I have been playing since 2010 (almost 6 years)
My timezone is GMT (Grenwich meantime)
I have been staff on 3 other servers(Hardcore Pixel(Shut down because owner did not pay. I was Head Admin),CraftPVP(got bought and made new staff) and WestLondonRPG (Shut Down because they did not pay) )
I think I would make a good staff member because I am mature and do things properly. I help people that need help (answer questions). I am great at spotting hackers so there will be less to no hackers.Most of all I enjoy helping people in need of help (not giving them items)
02/26/2016 4:28 pm
Level 21 : Expert Architect
Massako
Bump!
02/26/2016 4:01 pm
frhoshino1
- Bump -
02/22/2016 7:06 pm
frhoshino1
- Bump -