EntityCraft - PVP [Staff Recruitment]

jakeysouthgate's Avatar jakeysouthgate10/21/14 8:40 am
1 emeralds 312 8
10/22/2014 11:14 am
jakeysouthgate's Avatar jakeysouthgate
EntityCraft needs you!
This is a Minecraft server that hopes to expand to a large network in the near future. We plan on making a vast network with an array of different things to offer players, Although for now we are just a PVP server. We are recruiting Builders, Plugin Developers, Helpers and Moderators. Below, I have listed the requirements and an application. We are looking for only the best of people to be in our network, for the best possible outcome. Creative minds are certainly welcomed.

Development Team Information:
You would need to work with team members or Individually to create custom plugins. Work that is done to a high standard and which is effective can be paid for.

Build Team Information:
I am looking for well experienced builders to work within a team. The builds will be based around a certain theme although preferably, the team shall come up with the majority of Ideas.

Moderator Information:
You will be expected to be in-game for long periods of time during the day to be able to help users with any problems or questions they may have.

Application Layout:
Past experience:
Why you?:
What can you bring to this network?:
jakeysouthgate
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/22/2014 11:14 am
jakeysouthgate
NEED STAFF!
10/21/2014 3:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
dog5658
Hello,

Introduction :
My name is mason0511, or in real life : rj. I am 16 years old and would like to apply for a staff position on the server. I speak English fluently aswell. I wanted to apply because I think that this server has a lot of potential. I see it growing to a good server in maybe a couple of months with the right people. I think that I'm one of the guys who can help to make the server grow and improve.

My strong points :
Patience. I really have a lot of patience with the dealing of certain situations. I will never get angry and always stay calm.
Manners. I will never swear be inappropiate in the chat. I'm raised very well and being like that is not in my earth.
Experience with people. I have a lot of experience in dealing with situations. I work in a supermarket and I handle with certain situations there. I know how to deal with people and their problems

ANd i played this server today in 7:55 in afternoon 10/20/2013 and Dont Try banned in other server But try to be Co-owner but the server Down

Motivation :
I see this server as an opportunity to help people. The server is owned by a good friend of mine and I want to help him make his server grow, and also help the players in it. I hope that I can improve the server. ANd i played this server In today in 7:55 in afternoon

Extra :
I use TS3 or Skype as voice communication so I can use that if it is necessary. I can also be one of the staff members who will control the forums in ways of ban appeals,staff applications or player reports. I will be ready to play a minimum of 2 hours almost every day and available on the forums for almost 24/7.

Are you good with Plugins:Yes,being higher ranked staffs on other servers such as Co-Owner,Head-Admin and Manager had taught me a lot on plugins and codings and also useful commands for the server's security.I always try my best to learn and understanding every Bukkit Plugins and use it as an advantage to increase the server's growth and development and also make sure it can benefit a lot for the players and staffs.I could also help to configure plugins and with all the useful plugins and commands,I could ensure every project I do will benefit and be useful for the server's development and use :sick: Plugins such as GroupManager,Essentials and WorldEdit are a few of the many plugins I have been used to and dealt problems with throughout all my staff experience.

Thank you for your time to read this application.

With kind regards,
mason0511
10/21/2014 3:21 pm
jakeysouthgate
Denied, this was copy and pasted, please re-apply and i will reconsider.
10/21/2014 1:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
+Trev278

Past experience: i actually owned a server before and it got atleast 30 people on it a day it was a faction & minigames server and i was actually able to get 7 players to donate & ive been staff on lots of other servers i can do basically any position except DEV

Why you?: because i am very experienced and i look forward to helping out and being apart of a community, i would do anything to help.

What can you bring to this network?: i can bring experience, i am good with cmd's, im good with world edit and essentials cmd's, i am very social and i have a good sense of humor, & my main goal is to help!

thankyou! goodluck with your server!
10/21/2014 1:31 pm
jakeysouthgate
bump
10/21/2014 8:55 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
PlusOne

Past experience: Owned multiple servers, as well as various staff ranks on a plethora of others. Familiarized with every plugin Bukkit offers.

Why you?: I think you should choose me, because I am a very experienced person in the server game.

What can you bring to this network?: Provide the right skills to lead your network into the right direction. Versatility, Accountability, Reliability, and Transparency are my principles.
10/21/2014 9:09 am
jakeysouthgate
I have added you on Skype!
10/21/2014 8:51 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Artist
DerpyHyuga
Àdmin or whatever u want
MC experience:Im staff member in 5 premium server !!!as a Co owner ,admin,mod....4 year minecraft Experience
Why u?-I really want be a part of staff member in ur server.I can invite bunch of players !!!
About myself:I know every thing about plugin ,setting permission,welcome motd,essentials editing,creating groups + setting permission ,.......using both permissioEX and groupmanager......for more info add me in skype !!
My Blog:-www.planetminecraft.com/blog/guilde-for-newbies-how-to-make-ur-server-populer/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome