--Moderator and Twitch Streamer--

JeremiahTV's Avatar JeremiahTV3/3/15 1:37 pm
1 emeralds 129 3
3/8/2015 6:29 am
BeastBlobfish's Avatar BeastBlobfish
Hey all, its Jeremiah here.
I've decided to make this forum post to help boost my search for a Minecraft server that I can settle into as a staff member. Here's a few things you should know about me.

Name: Jeremiah Campbell
IGN: JeremiahTV
Playstyle: I'm mostly a builder/creator in minecraft. As a staff member I can be friendly, while still being firm and laying down the law.
Desired Position: Moderator*
*most people would want a higher position, and at some point I would like to climb the staff ladder. However, its been a while since I've been a member of a staff team and/or played Minecraft so I would like to start out helping with as much as I can at a mod level.
Anything else: I stream Minecraft everyday on the weekdays from about 6pm - 8pm and all day on the weekends. I can bring publicity and promote your server through my stream. If you are interested in this, you can find my stream here http://www.twitch.tv/jeremiahtvhd

Thanks to all who give me a fair shot. If you'd like to talk to me more about where I can fit in on your server or you just generally have any questions to ask me, feel free to PM me or add me on skype.
JeremiahTV
Level 1 : New Explorer