Moonspire SMP Vanilla --- Looking for new members

Zaturai's Avatar Zaturai4/15/15 9:56 am
1 emeralds 252 9
10/3/2015 6:42 pm
Nickcrafter8's Avatar Nickcrafter8
Server IP : moonspire.playat.ch

If you are looking for a server to call home,and be part of a great community,Moonspire has what you want.Ran by experienced members who enjoy and care about the server,with focus on community based gameplay,and a top notch/lag-free server performance provided by CreeperHost,we are striving towards making a place where we can all enjoy playing,and build epic builds and crazy redstone contraptions to benefit of everyone.The server is 100% vanilla,and will always be running in the latest stable release. At the moment,we are in a freshly generated world,so plenty of opportunities and stuff do do. If you would wish to be a part of Moonspire,read further.

What we are looking for are awesome peeps like you,who would want to play minecraft without all the noise and immaturity that comes with most servers,and who would want to fully be part of a community based gameplay,akin to Mindcrack or Hermitcraft,towards which we strive.We do enforce specific rules on the server,like:

-No cheating,griefing,or rudeness towards fellow members
-No asking for /op,favours from operators,or anything similar,the server is 100% survival
-PVP is enabled,but it is only allowed if everyone involved is okay with it

Breaking any of the rules will result in a quick ban.

If all that sounds good to you and you wish to apply,please fill in the app form here and post in the comments,do note
that to be able to join the server,you need to be +16 atleast,since we do want to keep the server "mature".

IGN:
Have you ever been banned?:
Why do you wish to join Moonspire?:
How often do you play Minecraft?:
What is your best skill in Minecraft?
Skype name(if you dont have skype,we do have a TS server,or we can contact you through forum messages):

Hope to see you ingame
Z
Zaturai
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/03/2015 6:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Nickcrafter8
IGN: iNf3CtEDViper
Have you ever been banned?: No
Why do you wish to join Moonspire?: To stream and make a sims 4 inspired village
How often do you play Minecraft?: haven lately because no servers to play
What is your best skill in Minecraft? Building
Skype name(if you dont have skype,we do have a TS server,or we can contact you through forum messages): live:nickschultz16
04/20/2015 9:37 pm
JDino
IGN: IxDINOxI
Have you ever been banned?: Nope
Why do you wish to join Moonspire?: Would like to play on a small community server with people who are active
Playing with others is also more fun
How often do you play Minecraft?: Everyday for a few hours
What is your best skill in Minecraft? I would say travelling and finding loot but im also alright at redstone and mob farms
Skype name(if you dont have skype,we do have a TS server,or we can contact you through forum messages): jeremy12598
04/20/2015 9:30 pm
bluebeard92
IGN:bluebeard92
I have never been banned
I've been watching a lot of hermitcraft lately and I've been trying to find an SMP server
I play almost everyday
My best skill in minecraft is mining
Don't have skype
04/20/2015 7:18 pm
Zaturai
bump
04/17/2015 9:21 am
Zaturai
I'm sorry xx17,but I feel that you are too young for the server,good luck finding one though.
04/16/2015 11:58 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
xx17
IGN: marknoodles01
Have you ever been banned?: nah
Why do you wish to join Moonspire?: I watch Cube and hermit craft and always wanted to find a server like that also so i can do a series for youtube
How often do you play Minecraft?: around an hour every day but way more on weekends
What is your best skill in Minecraft? Probally building
Skype name(if you dont have skype,we do have a TS server,or we can contact you through forum messages): xx17mcxx
04/16/2015 11:48 pm
Goombs
Me and a couple of my friends would like to join, to play together. I will post all the applications on Saturday, when I can. I will say that we all have different interests in minecraft.
04/15/2015 6:32 pm
Zaturai
Sent you a request on skype,check it out!
04/15/2015 6:21 pm
snowy_

IGN: MegaSnowster

Have you ever been banned?: Nope

Why do you wish to join Moonspire?: I'm looking for a friendly, rule-following SMP to have fun on and make YT videos on.

How often do you play Minecraft?: Daily

What is your best skill in Minecraft?: Building and redstone

Skype name(if you dont have skype,we do have a TS server,or we can contact you through forum messages): Skype: alex.dart.29
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome