MORNINGSUN [PIXELMON 3.4][GYMS][EVENTS][SURVIVAL]

jsnbrown1989's Avatar jsnbrown19891/6/15 10:56 am
4/30/2015 8:24 pm
apollonely's Avatar apollonely

We can't truly really say that we are the best Pixelmon Server that has ever existed until we visit every pixelmon server ever to exist but what the heck, like we care! We absolutely are the best pixelmon server ever to exist.

Conceited much? Yes, yes we are!

MorningSun is meant to be the last server you will need to try out. Our staff has put in 20-30 hour weeks into building our server from the ground/dirt and grass blocks up. We have lovingly and passionately placed every block (although, tbh we did use worldedit a tiny bit. )

Lemme attempt to describe to you below why you should visit us as soon as we open!

Our staff and I have thought about what would make us stand out among our fellow pixelmon servers and the answer was a true city for our spawn. One that is very rpg like and having almost every building enter-able and lifelike. Well, we obtained that vision.

Our spawn is named Solace. We feature Togetic Park, Seaport, Solace Pokemon Lab, Rentable Shops and Apartments, and many more areas for you to visit.

Riding on the coattails of the previous topic comes a huge feature to our city. Almost every building, as I mentioned, is enter-able and their sizes are so large that one would, I am sure, love to rent them out for their homes and businesses. Well, good news! Along with almost every building being enter-able, many buildings are also full of rent-able businesses, apartments, farms, factories, and offices! We make it easy for you to make money and spend money at MorningSun!

Renting out businesses, offices, farms, and factories would be the worst idea on the face of planet Earth if you didn't have a use for those places. Having a strong and working economy is essential for our server to even remotely work! Luckily, we have put our economy's success as our number one priority. You will be able to make money easily and buy most everything you would like in Solace, Admin Shop prices are set high so players can easily undercut our prices and provide their own solutions. Competition will be encouraged for our players to rise up and become the most successful businessman/woman on our server. Remember, buy low and sell high!

Another goal, besides becoming our top cat on the business side, is of course becoming the champion! In order to do this, one must fight 8 gym battles, earning 8 badges, and then taking our Victory Island challenge. After you travel through our Victory Island maze, you then can challenge our Elite Four! I said all that, but let's focus on our gymleaders here. We LOVE to have player gymleaders. It makes the battles more challenging and fun. The challenger can walk away and say "I beat IIQuertII and I got the Soul Badge!" instead of just saying they beat an npc.

Our players love to become gymleaders too! Becayse of this, we are very encouraging of players becoming gymleaders on MorningSun! Having said that, we cannot just let everyone be a gymleader. We have several rules and a stringent application process to qualify to become a gymleader. Find out more at our website: http://MorningSunServer.com

Now, we could have all these above things but in order to truly provide you the best server out there, we need something more. Without ACTIVE and HELPFUL staff, we are absolutely nothing and we get that. If you have a staff member be a jerk to you, instantly your opinion of the server becomes sour and you leave. Our staff is on your side. We have rules set up for your protection and have tools to keep you and your possessions safe and secure.

Our IP: play.morningsunserver.com
Our Website: http://MorningSunServer.com
Our Facebook: http://facebook.com/morningsunserver
Our Twitter: http://twitter.com/MorningSun_MC
jsnbrown1989
Level 14 : Journeyman Spelunker

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2015 8:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
apollonely
What do you think about MorningSun? (50 words or more): This server is amazing! I've played on it for a long time in its, (I suppose?) alpha stages under a different name. All in all, my time with this server has been enjoyable and extensive. I hope to enjoy new memories in the future, and maybe see more amazing features from our already amazing and friendly staff! Happy Pixelmon-ing, and I hope you catch 'em all!

Ingame Minecraft Username: Apollonely
04/17/2015 9:18 pm
Thestoneofdoom
My Review on Morning Sun!

I highly suggest this server to those looking for as close to family-friendly fun as you can get! The staff are highly fun, encouraging and quite friendly! The Teams are getting started and are awesome to play with! The general public seems rather friendly so far as well and I'd like to think I've made a few friends now!

The server seems well organized and put together. I've noticed some things are still a work in progress and the main city, Solace city, seems relatively empty, but as time goes on, i can highly see the city being a big place for members to live inside if allowed. The idea of living within such a well put together city is absolutely amazing to me, as the city is absolutely gorgeous!

Other than some progress stuff, this server seems well-rounded in all the right directions. I highly suggest you try MorningSun pixelmon today!
04/16/2015 9:41 pm
jsnbrown1989
Be ready for another Event Thursday with events all evening long! Starting at 10pm EST, we will be having a DROP PARTY!

Come join us:
ip: play.morningsunserver.com
web: http://morningsunserver.com

[yt]KOw39hMHsvY[/yt]
04/15/2015 11:14 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Botanist
CreepyAngel99
Well i really don't like the server i love the server hehe who does not like or love it? i always get a laugh at times when i read the chat and got some friends on it too.

Well my ign is CreepyAngel99
04/14/2015 6:36 am
WhovianKait
What do you think about MorningSun? : I find it to be quite enjoyable and there is always good conversation going on in game. There is always someone there to answer a question, and if not there then their forum is useful and answered within a reasonable amount of time. And they don't blacklist you if you have to leave for an extended period without notice. That's always nice.
Ingame Minecraft Username: WhovianKait
04/14/2015 6:18 am
WhovianKait
What do you think about MorningSun? : I find it to be quite enjoyable and there is always good conversation going on in game. There is always someone there to answer a question, and if not there then their forum is useful and answered within a reasonable amount of time. And they don't blacklist you if you have to leave for an extended period without notice. That's always nice.
Ingame Minecraft Username: WhovianKait
04/13/2015 11:21 am
franco_sanchez
I'm a relatively new member of the server, but overall I've liked what I've seen. The people are good, the staff are knowledgeable, and the presentation is neat and well thought out. Is it the best server I've played on? Debatable. But none-the-less it's very solid, with lots of room to grow. So, personally, I plan to stick with it. I'm excited to see what the server can accomplish, and where it's going. So, if you're looking for a good server, give MorningSun a shot, and I doubt you'll be disappointed.

IGN: franco_sanchez
04/09/2015 9:51 pm
jsnbrown1989
Drop Party is in 10 mins! Get on while you can!!!
04/09/2015 9:28 pm
jsnbrown1989
Event Thursday is HERE!

Come on in for a great start on our amazing server.

Free items, shiny and legendary pokemon being dropped!

04/02/2015 9:48 pm
jsnbrown1989
Happy Event Thursday Pixelmon Players!

This evening Morningsun will be hosting its now famous Drop Party at 10pm EST!
IP: play.morningsunserver.com

Other events to include:
MobWars
StatueHunt
and TDM

Come on in and let us introduce ourselves!
04/02/2015 8:59 am
jsnbrown1989

Event Thursday is here!!
If you were looking for a great day to enjoy a new server, today is it!

Today we will be having several large events planned plus lots of small ones throughout the day! Some great prizes are issued and lots of fun is to be had.

Make sure to check us out today!

03/30/2015 10:00 pm
Clestelia
What do you think about MorningSun? (50 words or more): I love it so far! I've only been playing a while but it is the most lag free pixelmon server I've been on in a year. There's nice mods there and everyone is very nice and helpful. I plan to share it with my friends who play pixelmon, then we can all play together. The land isn't over used, there isn't random buildings everywhere, it's great! This server is something I've been looking for, for quite some time. Thank you for being a great server!

Ingame Minecraft Username: Clestelia
03/26/2015 8:58 pm
jsnbrown1989
Drop Party is in just over an hour! Come on in and introduce yourself while we make final preparations!

03/23/2015 12:26 pm
TheMidnightStorm
What do you think about MorningSun? (50 words or more): I haven't been playing very long but my opinion of the server so far is this: The staff are really nice and helping. They aren't rude to players like some of the staff on other servers. there biomes are huge which makes for lots of places to build and for lots of pokes to spawn in each spot. my first impression when I first joined the server for the first time was that they had it really well done. The spawn looked great and i was welcomed by some players who are as nice as the staff are. There poke hunt event is quiet fun to with a nice prize if you can win. There starting items are helpful until you can build your own house and stuff to get going. There player run gyms are a nice touch. it makes battling for the badges harder. But seeing as though the gym leaders can be on 24/7 to accept challenges i suggest that you use AGL's (Apprentice gym Leaders) to accept challenges while the regular gym leader is on vacation or cant get on. The grief prevention tool is a good addition so there is less raiding and greifing so less fighting and more fun for the players and staff. The legends enabled make it fun to go out searching for them if you have nothing else to do or want to take a break! although i haven't gotten to see all of the custom plugins yet I'm sure there a really great help to the server to make it more fun. I like that wondertrade is in because its always fun to get a random poke and not know what it is or how good it will be makes it that much more fun! All in all i suggest we fill this server to the top with players fill every single slot! its a great server with amazing staff and players and i hope we all can get along and play well together!

Ingame Minecraft Username:TheMidnightStorm
03/19/2015 9:22 pm
jsnbrown1989
Next edition of our weekly drop party arrives in just over 30 mins! Come and join us for free great items and legendary pokemon! Its gonna be fun!

03/12/2015 10:01 pm
jsnbrown1989
Drop Party in 10 mins! Come on in and get started right!
03/04/2015 12:37 pm
jsnbrown1989
Thanks Dr!

Yup, MorningSun is just what the Doctor ordered.

We have just started a new TDM arena you can enjoy while awaiting for your pokemon eggs to hatch!

Here is a glimpse of inside the courtyard of the arena:

Come on by! I'm pretty sure you will like being here!
03/02/2015 10:09 pm
DrSonic95
What do you think about MorningSun? (50 words or more): As soon as i started this server i took a really keen liking to it. I have enjoyed my experience on the server. So Far It has been a very welcoming experience. This is the kind of server that i would invite my friends to come and have fun. I have never had this connection with a server like this all the staff are friendly. The players are real friendly i have just felt very welcome.
Ingame Minecraft Username: DrSonic95
03/02/2015 10:08 pm
DrSonic95
What do you think about MorningSun? (50 words or more): As soon as i started this server i took a really keen liking to it. I have enjoyed my experience on the server. So Far It has been a very welcoming experience. This is the kind of server that i would invite my friends to come and have fun. I have never had this connection with a server like this all the staff are friendly. The players are real friendly i have just felt very welcome.
Ingame Minecraft Username: DrSonic95
02/12/2015 7:01 pm
Glaedr_
Okay, so my opinion on the server?
Honestly the best server I have been on. Players are super friendly. Economy is player driven, which makes it even more fun. Plugins make the events remarkable. Those are the pros now the cons. Due to the sheer amount of awesomeness in spawn it can get laggy sometimes but otherwise its an exceptional server.
The server has just recently opened to the public and is growing fast. I could continue on for pages but rather than that I would recommend you check the server and see for yourself the vast amount of fun this server has to offer. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed.
01/27/2015 3:33 pm
IIQuertII
Thanks for all the wonderful reviews everyone! We're so glad you're enjoying our server and we hope you continue to do so for many many more days to come. During the coming weeks we have several events planned for you guys, as well as many many more shops for future entrepreneurs!

Here's a taste of our current shopping district:
http://i.imgur.com/PhCNxcj.png

http://i.imgur.com/6UcoBgg.png

And a new shopping district I'm currently working on:
http://i.imgur.com/1BPxGDm.png

As you can see, we're not your average Pixelmon server. We want the players to have an unique experience playing here! You're not bounded by 'you have to do this to become successful in the server.' No, you're only bounded by what you want to be. Want to be a store owner? Sure! Rent out one of the stores and earn more money that you can imagine? Want to become a gym leader? Sure! Take the gym leader challenge and become one! Want to become champion? Go ahead and get all eight badges and fight the Elite 4 for fame and glory!

So what are you waiting for? Come on by and join our wonderful server!
01/24/2015 6:17 pm
Godzilla_Guy_01
What do you think about MorningSun?: When i heard that jsnbrown1989 was opening up a new server, that HE would actually be running, i was excited to see what the latest and greatest server of his would contain. The expectations i had were met and exceeded by jsnbrown! The last server: NightShade was great and all but it breaks in the massiveness of MorningSun(even though this is an infant server as of now) Great job jsnbrown, great job staff, and i hope to see this server grow to even greater milestones. And for me to be a part of them.

Ingame Minecraft Username: Godzilla_Guy_01
01/18/2015 6:00 pm
manvitt
What do I think about MorningSun? Honestly I had low expectations going in. I've hopped around a lot and there are few good servers and no great ones for pixelmon. This is the closest I've found to great. The Bad: It can be laggy near spawn, there are too few things you can sell to the server, some of the pokemon are super aggro. The Good: a fun and functioning player driven economy, an awesome spawn city with rentable shops, Genuinely helpful staff, genuinely helpful PLAYERS (weird, i know), it's a survival server (woo challenge!), and decent spawn rates. Is the server perfect? Nope. But they have taken off at breakneck speed towards greatness so I think I'll actually stick around to see it this time.
Soon-to-be-master-of-all,
manvitt
01/18/2015 4:06 pm
SamVoxel
What do you think about MorningSun? - This is a great server so far.I've been honestly awaiting it's opening,since i heard of it probably a few months ago?But that's besides the fact.The staff are very helpful and kind,and i would say it can't get better than this,but i can't.The server obviously has room to improve itself even more,despite being the great server it is now.The spawn is amazingly built,and the experience is just awesome.I am glad to say that i joined on the first day of reopening.This server also has a great community,and they're fun to talk to in the chat.Pretty much all of them can take a joke,and crack a joke too.The community welcomes you to join as well,as this server can probably give you a very memorable experience.I will probably continue to be apart of this server,because who wouldn't?But anyways,see you on the server!

Ingame Minecraft Username:admin7272
01/17/2015 7:00 pm
RazorXYZ
What do you think about MorningSun? Honestly all there is to say is awesome ive been a long time player on another server previously owned by the server owner of morningsun and i gotta say i love it this server is incredible i love it all the towns the spawn and the same lovable and memorable staff from previous servers after being away from pixelmon for awhile coming back to this on this server has honestly been a wonderous and memorable experience and as always i wish to continue being apart of this amazing server the staff are awesome the server builds = mindblowing and the experience u just cant put in to words
Ingame Minecraft Username:RazorXYZ
01/17/2015 12:12 am
jsnbrown1989
You heard above what our beta testers had to say. Now you get to experience it yourself!

Oh My Goodness!
I can't believe we have finally come this far! I am so excited to open our doors back up again and welcome all Pixelmon players to our server! We have been getting things ready for a long while and the staff and I are ITCHING to have you guys back on board with us!

We will be opening up MorningSun at 3:00pm EST on January 17, 2015 to all players. We have 80 slots to be filled so make sure you invite your friends. Make sure the staff have a hard time getting in due to how many players are enjoying our server!

We will start out the afternoon with a large drop party to get us all started. After that we will be having random events all weekend and throughout next week!

I CANNOT wait to see you on our server!
Make sure you put our ip address into minecraft and get ready! play.morningsunserver.com
Also register to our website: morningsunserver.com to visit our community and to get free stuff!
If you like our Facebook page you also get a free pokemon! Make sure to like it asap! http://facebook.com/morningsunserver

See you on MorningSun tomorrow!
Jsnbrown1989
01/12/2015 2:46 pm
CrazyQuilman157
Ingame Minecraft Username: CrazyQuilman157
What do you think about MorningSun?: The community, if defensive of the server, is an entertaining one, and pretty fun to talk with when anyone is actually on. I know an iron farm would be game-breaking, but due to the amount of protected land, it could be useful, due to it being easier than going to grind up enough in Extreme Hills + or Cold Taiga biomes. Just a simple suggestion that many Pixelmon servers could use, anyway.
01/08/2015 10:10 pm
ManaTheDragon
I love, love, LOVE Morning Sun. The staff is friendly and awesome! The gym system is solid and neat. The community is amazing. What I think of Morning Sun is It is a great server for people who are tired of the massive servers. There are so many wonderful people involved that it really is the BEST Pixelmon Server ever! I love it so much.

Ingame Minecraft Username: ManaTheDragon
01/07/2015 12:03 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Pokemon
SkywardonPMC
What do I think of Morning Sun? Amazing. I used to play on Jsn's previous server before this and even that was good. The staff have put a lot of time in to this server and it shows. I especially like how you have used custom plugins to make everything even more perfect. I would highly recommend this server to any of my friends. The staff are friendly and the server itself is lag-free and generally fun to play on. Keep up the good work

Ingame Minecraft Username: skywardstrike
01/06/2015 12:51 pm
ZKasamee95
Ingame Minecraft Username: ZKasamee95
What do you think about Morning Sun?
its think morning Sun is a good server because its got a large variety for players to do, large world to explore and the staff are really friendly. At first i thought that the sever would be just another server but that was soon changed because of the friendly and helpful community and the staff who was willing to help make the players pixelmon experience the best. unlike other severs Morning Sun is a fun sever to be on and im more than happy to be apart of the community
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome