Mythledgic ~ MMORPG ~ Random Armour/Weapons, Loot & Mobs!

Mythledgic's Avatar Mythledgic11/3/14 5:24 am
12/28/2014 2:01 pm
Mythledgic's Avatar Mythledgic
Want to help support Mythledgic? Add this to your signature!

To get to your signature editing, Got to. My Account > At the Left panel, go to "change forum signature" and add v v take out the \ in url and img

[\url=www.planetminecraft.com/forums/mythledgic-mmorpg-random-armour-weapons-loot-mobs-t449314.html]
[\img]i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p680/thegoldpit/signature_zps3ffac241.png[/img][/url]

It Shows as >>

Hello everyone, Mythledgic here. What i'm about to type for you to feast your eyes upon is going to amaze. This server im about to present to you will have your teeth biting your fingernails for more! I present.. MYTHLEDGIC.

This server has to offer a variety of things ranging from flat plains to mountain peaks, From nothing to everything, from Massar to Acetone. There is so much to do you will never get bored again.

+ 14 Different Tiers ( Tier = Level of armour )
+ 5 Different Tiers of Lenn ( Lenn = money )
+ 6 Different Weapons ( Sword, Battleaxe, Bow, Flail, Rapier, Maul (In rarity order )
+ 13 Different Biomes ( Hoping to think of more )
+ Enormous Map ( Planning on being over 20k blocks wide and long + with many realms )
+ CUSTOM MAP ( Made by the staff! )
+ New catagory of server! ( Very few of its kind )
+ Player Owned Dimensions ( You have your own area to build in which is automaticly protected )
+ Active Staff Members ( Hiring more! )
+ We take suggestions
+ Bosses ( We plan on heaps! )
+ Quests ( Adds more things to do )
+ Planned NAVAL BATTLES ( Ships! )
+ Custom Coded Website ( http://www.chowny.net.au/mythledgic ALSO has forums iframed into it or just go to http://www.mythledgic.enjin.com )
+ Online 24/7
+ You can get more then 1 inventory
+ Double chest bank to put stuff in
+ Countless hours of fun

The land is all sculptured to perfection by good terrain artists, The buildings are built from state of the art builders, Everything is brilliant.

Once you start in Mythledgic you will have to do the Tutorial Quest to learn the basics, You will have to slay heaps of different races of creatures to get any-were in Mythledgic so bring your PvP/Action skills with you on your travels. As you adventure out into the vast open world of Kamoli there will be many Quests and Bosses to provide more activity and fun, However, Defeating bosses wont be as easy as you think. The bosses in Mythledgic are designed for group PvE'ing which may make it hard for being to solo them. So it is recommended to get good armour from slaying acetones evil minions spread across Kamoli and bringing all your friends with you when attempting to defeat a boss.

I, The owner have even coded our own website from scratch! a blank piece of NP++.
The website can be found @ http://www.chowny.net.au/mythledgic

If this hasn't grabbed your attention by the throat and choke slammed it into the ground yet, Have a look at these preview pictures.

All the landscape was made from super-flat! That's some hard work and dedication to make this beautiful scenery and views, All mobs are automatically spawned ready to be decimated by your weapon what every it may be.. Sword, Bow, Battleaxe, Flails.. Whatever you choose. All the weapons are made to generate random damage attributes within certain ranges dependent on what tier it is. This is definitely a server to enjoy. Every weapon has its rarity displayed on the bottom of the lore, Also having different drop-rates!

----
Server Information Banner Made By TheGoldPit (Mythledgic)
----

----
Images of landscape
----

----
Some images of mobs
----

----
Some images of weaponry/armour
----

----

The server is whitelisted as it is in 'Closed Beta' but that doesnt mean you cannot play, You can APPLY to become a 'Beta Tester' whenever you like @ http://www.mythledgic.enjin.com. Every 45 days after 'Open Beta' going back into 'Closed Beta' will be 1 week of 'Open Beta' so every 1 1/2 Months is 1/4 of a month of OPEN BETA! New content will be exploding out of the ground from acetones lethal reckoning upon Kamoli. What are you waiting for? Go apply!
Mythledgic
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner