Need skilled BUILDERS/DESIGNERS for big project! MOD reward

Xickle's Avatar Xickle2/4/14 12:00 pm
1 emeralds 4.7k 232
4/24/2014 9:48 am
Xickle's Avatar Xickle
Hello!
I am looking for elite builders that will assist me in building in a massive project, that I've been working on for quite some time. We will form a team to make a work friendly environment and use the time on our hands more efficiently.

The server theme:
Medieval middle-eastern - Like the first Assassins creed (Damask, egyptian, arabic, persian, etc.). Buildings must look abandoned, but not empty.

Here's what is done so far:
http://imgur.com/a/SnIlN

What we want to achieve (example from AC1): http://www.cgsociety.org/stories/2007_10/assassins_creed/damascus-depth.jpg

The objective:
Build a town with several larger buildings and many small ones.
Some examples of bigger project buildings are: the dock, botanic garden, a temple, several town squares, statues, towers, mosques... If you can build something that would fit, but is not on the list, just ask.

Team size:
Well the more the better, but I would prefer reliable builders that stay and build until they finish the project. However you can also come online, build something and leave. We also badly need designers to map out the town and come up with some good ideas for the builds.

Active organised builder teams are extremely wanted!

WorldEdit:
You will be given access to the Worldedit plugin once you have proven your building skills. Build a small house that shows your skill or provide proof on your added pictures/albums. You will be able to use most commands such as //replace, //stack, //set, //brush, and many more.

Reward:
The builders that stay till the official opening of the server will get mod status, and can build their own protected house.

The server will not be online 24/7 during building stages, and if it's empty, I will come online as soon as I see somebody logged on. Usually it will run constantly from 10am till 2am GMT+1! It is whitelisted, and backed up in case of griefers.

Application:
Your username:
Profession (builder, designer...):
At what time do you usually play? (include timezone):
Maturity(1-10) and age:
Servers you built on:
What would you like to build here?:
Pictures of your work:

Server IP:

Version:
1.7.9 compatible
Xickle
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/24/2014 9:48 am
Xickle
The bump of all bumps!
04/21/2014 12:30 pm
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Architect
Cirquo
Your username: Cirquo
Profession (builder, designer...): Both
At what time do you usually play? (include timezone): 16:00-21:00 (GMT+2)
Maturity(1-10) and age: 9, age: 18
Servers you built on: Mirage Creative, Mithrintia, etc
What would you like to build here?: Anything
Pictures of your work: Check my profile.
04/21/2014 12:38 pm
Xickle
Master of building right here! Whitelisted
Wait 2min after you log on, and I'll be with you
04/21/2014 12:17 pm
Xickle
bump!
04/06/2014 9:33 am
Xickle
You guys all need to post pics of your work.. no whitelist until then, sorry.
04/06/2014 8:35 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
Yiannis Paul
Your userName: yiannis05
Builder
i play 24/7
yes
04/06/2014 8:21 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ZherexAlt
Dear Xickle,

I was wondering, what texture pack are you using? And where can I download it, Sir?

~With love, Zherex

~Swag is overrated.
04/06/2014 8:01 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Noxibri
Your username: Noxibri
Profession (builder, designer...): I build more than design things.
At what time do you usually play? (include timezone): I run by British time, normally between 3:20pm- 7:00pm on weekdays and whatever time I get up (normally 10:00 or 11:00am)-9:00pm.
Maturity(1-10) and age: I think my maturity is around about 8, and I'm 11 years old.
Did you build on any servers before?: Yes, but a lot of the servers have reset and I don't have a rank on them anymore
What would you like to build here?: I don't mind what I build, I'll build what you want me to! I can build houses, maps, mines, abandoned mine shafts.
Pictures of your work: I don't have any pictures I can put up at the moment, but I have done a lot of work building in the past.
04/06/2014 7:13 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Taco
Trom1o1
Username: Trom1o1
Builder or designer: i like both, but i am best at building
At what time to u play: anywhere from 3:30 to 7:30 eastern( PM of course) on week days, on weekends anytime
How mature: i would say 8, and do u need my age or my skype?
Did u build on a server before: ok well yes but the server never went public, i built alot but it never went public so yeah. I build like a little more then have of a awesome spawn/hub
What would i like to build: anything just want to help so bad, i realyy enjoyed my expirence working on that spawn, and i would love to help u.
Pictures: sorry i dont have any pictures because that server wasnt mine, but i might send u a few if i can find any, my friend mightnhave some

Ok i really hope u pick me!!!! btw i am learning how to skin and i will give u custom skin if u want
04/06/2014 5:08 am
ZherexAlt
Your username: Zherex

Profession (builder, designer...): Definetely both.

At what time do you usually play? (include timezone): 3PM-7PM approximately (UTC +1

Maturity(1-10) : 9

Servers you built on: Mostly Mithrintia, but Mithrintia is under maintenance atm.

What would you like to build here?: Anything, just not modern. Mostly detailing, terraforming and making trees however I can also build buildings if necessary.

Pictures of your work: Most of my build can be found at Mithrintia, but of course, under maintenance so I can't show 'em, but I have some bad pictures of a tree 'n stuff: http://imgur.com/a/4CLFp#0

~Swag is overrated.
04/06/2014 5:59 am
Xickle
Looks like you got some skills! Whitelisted
04/05/2014 7:17 am
troulhunter
I can help you building everything you need!
Already building for some big servers.
But i only work for money, if you are interested add me in skype. ( troulhunter )
Some builds : http://imgur.com/cpbnwz3,avlBDjA,IfRoW2 ... ,UVgTwv9#0

Iam 20 years and building since 3 years.

greez troul
04/03/2014 6:58 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
SnugAlex
Your username: SnugAlex
Profession (builder, designer...): Builder/Designer
At what time do you usually play? (include timezone): Early in the morning(6:00-7:00) and I play usually when I get home(5:00-10:00)(Varies). EST
Maturity(1-10) and age: 8-9 I am patient and am willing to wait which is important while building
Servers you built on: Ardhon, BodzCraft, Thorcraft(Bodzcraft and Thorcraft went down so now I only build on Ardhon)
What would you like to build here?: You name it as long as it isn't modern
Pictures of your work: PM me and I will give you the server link. Don't want to advertise
04/03/2014 7:26 am
Xickle
Whitelisted you!
04/03/2014 5:26 am
Xickle
bump
03/30/2014 11:41 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
WorldBuilder
You're both added to the whitelist!

Thanks!!!
03/30/2014 11:16 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
WorldBuilder
Your username: Plinkster702
Profession (builder, designer...): Builder
At what time do you usually play? (include timezone): Basically anytime in the day. (Pacific(USA))
Maturity(1-10) and age: 8 (level of maturity)
Servers you built on: Valoria
What would you like to build here?: Anything that is Medievally
Pictures of your work: Check out my profile for my projects.
03/30/2014 9:38 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
-max84511
I just remembered that I forgot My timezone: Central Time and On weekdays I play from 3pm-8pm and On weekends 8 am-10 pm
03/30/2014 9:36 am
-max84511
Hey Xickle, Here is the picture of a Rustic (not medieval cabin , I just built) I love Flows HD texture pack for everything but I Could use a different one.

http://imgur.com/FFgZJi5
03/30/2014 11:37 am
Xickle
WorldBuilderYour username: Plinkster702
At what time do you usually play? (include timezone): Basically anytime in the day. (Pacific(USA))
Maturity(1-10) and age: 8 (level of maturity)
Servers you built on: Valoria
What would you like to build here?: Anything that is Medievally
Pictures of your work: Check out my profile for my projects.

You're both added to the whitelist!
03/30/2014 9:02 am
Level 30 : Artisan Artist
gibaxd
Your username: gibaxd
Profession (builder, designer...): Builder.
At what time do you usually play? (include timezone): GMT+1, I usually play at 3-8 o'clock.
Maturity(1-10) and age: I'm 15 and maturity 9.
Servers you built on: Pwego (Skilled), Mithrintia (Player), and I helped building spawns on many servers.
What would you like to build here?: A medieval village.
Pictures of your work: I'm working on a new project, but here are some of my old projects:
Click to reveal

My server's spawn.

Click to reveal
A house I built on Mithrintia.
03/30/2014 9:09 am
Xickle
Whitelisted!
03/30/2014 9:01 am
-max84511
I could build something up really quick
03/30/2014 9:00 am
-max84511
Your username: Max84511
Maturity(1-10) and age: maturity: 7 , I do have a sense of humor, but I know when to be serious. Age : 13
Servers you built on: Shadowcraft, This new towny server (that isn't opened yet)
What would you like to build here?: Any Building/Landform and I'm great at adding greenery to a city
Pictures of your work: I just got vanilla minecraft Again, after modding WAY to much out of my old one and I decided I need to build again.
03/30/2014 8:35 am
Xickle
bump
03/29/2014 10:57 am
ChoiceVoice10
Your username: Asba123
At what time do you usually play? (include timezone): 15:00 to 20:00 (Norway time)
Maturity(1-10) and age: Maturity 4-6 Age: 14
Servers you built on: StarsPVP, PangeaPVP, And some other's i dont remember.
What would you like to build here?: I Would build some interior, Houses, and what you ask me for.
Pictures of your work: I Dont save pictures of what im building. But i builded something now: http://imgur.com/cXkXCh7
03/29/2014 11:27 am
Xickle
Whitelisted! If you log on and nobody is there, you can start by building a house or district!
03/29/2014 7:00 am
Xickle
Apply while I'm checking the thread! Whitelist in 1-15min
03/27/2014 7:14 am
Level 22 : Expert Architect
SythaProductions
Your username:
At what time do you usually play? (include timezone): Australian Eastern Time Zone (UTC+10:00)
Maturity(1-10) and age: 9
Servers you built on: LOTR: Minecraft (Owner), AssassinsCraft: Brotherhood (Owner)
What would you like to build here?: Anything. Most likely a big medieval town which will include some roleplay elements.
Pictures of your work: Just look at my builds on here or search me on youtube at SythaProductions.
03/27/2014 7:35 am
Xickle
We're building sort of in an AC style building, so your experience with it will come in handy! Whitelisted!
03/27/2014 6:14 am
Level 46 : Master Bunny
randomjunglecreeper
Your username: JungleCreeper
Profession (builder, designer...): I could do both, mainly work on temples and maybe some kind of harbour, i know some about building ships. Also, i can design some custom skins if needed.
At what time do you usually play? (include timezone): 16.00 to about 17.00, UTC/GMT +1 hour
Maturity(1-10) and age: I am quite mature, and my age is 13
Servers you built on: A lot
What would you like to build here?: Towers, Harbour, some small houses, Maybe some kind of temple or a Tent camp (?)
Pictures of your work:

Can´t include any atm, but i will PM you some, ok? No need to look through my PMC submissions, nothing is really Desert themed and i am mutch better at building now.

Also, i got good knowledge about commands and command blocks, if that will be to any help!

Also, i love this project and would be honored to be a part of it. In exchange, if you pick me, i want Credit, of course.
03/27/2014 6:40 am
Xickle
Hey I just whitelisted you! Once you log in, wait about 5min so I get on too
03/27/2014 6:55 am
Level 46 : Master Bunny
randomjunglecreeper
Sure! Im still at school atm, but i´ll be there 16.00, and i believe we have the same timezone, so is that ok?
03/27/2014 5:35 am
Xickle
bump
03/21/2014 4:30 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
MorganReganEvan
MorganReganEvan
Builder
5 - 7 England
10 9
creativefun.eu
Statues
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/my-statue-plot/
03/22/2014 6:23 am
Xickle
Can you make realistic sculptures such as a human head or hand aswell? Those square ones are not that hard to make
03/21/2014 12:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Iron_Steve302
Your username: Iron_Steve302
Profession (builder, designer...):Builder
At what time do you usually play? (include timezone):Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) 4-8 PM
Maturity(1-10) and age:7
14 years old
Servers you built on: I build for the Promethean Build Team
What would you like to build here?:Houses, paths, rivers and mountains,ect
Pictures of your work: http://i.imgur.com/48x2pSc.png

http://i.imgur.com/Q1bPXYf.jpg
03/21/2014 12:31 pm
Xickle
Whitelisted!
03/21/2014 12:06 pm
Xickle
Sorry mate, you'll need to get some pictures and post them here before I whitelist you
03/21/2014 7:37 am
uno28
Your username: uno28
Profession (builder, designer...): Designer, builder, and redstoner
At what time do you usually play? (include timezone): EST, Anytime between 5:00-9:00
Maturity(1-10) and age: 10, I am 13
Servers you built on: I have built on a lot of small servers that no one knows about.
What would you like to build here?: I would like to help by building, basically, whatever you would like me to!
Pictures of your work: I don't have any pictures; I don'r take pictures of my builds. lol
03/09/2014 7:07 am
Xickle
Thanks but no thanks
03/07/2014 2:04 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
xXMaJorMoDzXx
Your username:
xXMaJorMoDzXx
Profession (builder, designer...):
Builder, designer, both lol
from 2pm and on, idk timezone, im in ohio(usa)
Maturity(1-10) and age:
10, 17
Servers you built on:
my own, and 4 others(ip's=unknown)
What would you like to build here?:
whatever you want/allow
Pictures of your work:
idk how to put a pic or i would

Et. ive buil the harry potter castle once, but it took 3 days
03/07/2014 6:51 am
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
Kytoo
Your username: dupception

Profession (builder, designer...): I am a pretty good builder (Check my account)

At what time do you usually play? (include timezone): If I want I can play all day(UTC+01:00)

Maturity(1-10) and age: I would say a 7 and I am 16 years old.

Servers you built on: None at the moment. (I build in SP)

What would you like to build here?: Anything that is medieval/Nordic/Modern

Pictures of your work(required for low level profiles): You can check my account.
03/07/2014 8:46 am
Xickle
Whitelisted you!
03/07/2014 12:02 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
Kytoo
I am not whitelisted yet?
03/07/2014 12:28 pm
Xickle
Oh sorry, I miss spelled your name! Re-added you now
03/07/2014 6:09 am
Level 40 : Master Skinner
Dalek_Cairn
Your username: Masta_Makka
Builder or designer?:Builder
At what time do you usually play?:Weekend
How mature are you on a scale 1-9?: 1000000
Have you built on any servers before?:Yes
03/07/2014 5:48 am
Xickle
bump
03/04/2014 12:32 pm
Xickle
KO_Moron_[x_x]Your username: Frozen_Snowball

Profession (builder, designer...): I like to roughly design something in my head, then build it, sometimes improvising.

At what time do you usually play? (include timezone):My schedule is pretty unpredictable, but normally between 9 a.m. (EST) to 11 a.m. (EST).

Maturity(1-10) and age: I'd say 8 (I often get rude if someone's an extreme pain in the neck). 11 years old.

Servers you built on: macstercraft.com (might be .net or .org), us.lichcraft.com (on my creative plot I'm making a ginormous castle), TheMiningMovies (idk what the ip is, srry). On TheMiningMovies I made a giant enderman holding tnt on my creative plot. I'm also working on parkour on it.

What would you like to build here?: Statues. I rock at those. I've made said giant enderman, two giant statues of mc players in diamond armor with pumpkins on their heads, and I also made a giant creeper out of wool. A statue of someone with a complex skin probably wouldn't be too hard. I'd also make towers. How hard can it be? I would be more than happy to make awesome redstone traps for other buildings. Saying I rock at redstone is an understatement. I'm also pretty good at castles, and I know a LOT about siege weaponry and siege warfare.

Pictures of your work(required for low level profiles): 1: I don't have screen shots of my work, 2: idk how to put screen shots in a comment.

I hope I get picked, and if I do, pm me and say so please. However, my mc sometimes is glitchy with reaching servers where the ip is numbers, periods, and colons. So if I'm not on for a few days, please assume it's my glitchy mc.

Sorry for the late response. I like the application, but I'd appreciate it, if you'd upload some pictures of your work. It's very easy to do, just google it.
03/02/2014 4:18 pm
Level 24 : Expert Goblin
KO_Moron_[x_x]
Your username: Frozen_Snowball

Profession (builder, designer...): I like to roughly design something in my head, then build it, sometimes improvising.

At what time do you usually play? (include timezone):My schedule is pretty unpredictable, but normally between 9 a.m. (EST) to 11 a.m. (EST).

Maturity(1-10) and age: I'd say 8 (I often get rude if someone's an extreme pain in the neck). 11 years old.

Servers you built on: macstercraft.com (might be .net or .org), us.lichcraft.com (on my creative plot I'm making a ginormous castle), TheMiningMovies (idk what the ip is, srry). On TheMiningMovies I made a giant enderman holding tnt on my creative plot. I'm also working on parkour on it.

What would you like to build here?: Statues. I rock at those. I've made said giant enderman, two giant statues of mc players in diamond armor with pumpkins on their heads, and I also made a giant creeper out of wool. A statue of someone with a complex skin probably wouldn't be too hard. I'd also make towers. How hard can it be? I would be more than happy to make awesome redstone traps for other buildings. Saying I rock at redstone is an understatement. I'm also pretty good at castles, and I know a LOT about siege weaponry and siege warfare.

Pictures of your work(required for low level profiles): 1: I don't have screen shots of my work, 2: idk how to put screen shots in a comment.

I hope I get picked, and if I do, pm me and say so please. However, my mc sometimes is glitchy with reaching servers where the ip is numbers, periods, and colons. So if I'm not on for a few days, please assume it's my glitchy mc.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome