Need Op's for a Pixelmon server

Find and Share Minecraft Servers.

Post Permalink
by mandrag15 » 10/24/2012

You guys sound experienced... If I was to give you a position what gyms would you guys like[/quote]
whatever one u need done just tell us the ip[/quote]

My partner and I have decided that you and your friend will not be apart of the building side of the server however when the server is moved to veoserv you will both be Op's[/quote]
fine by us
Level 2
Apprentice Architect

Post Permalink
by Artemis_xD » 10/24/2012

IGN:Artemis_xD
Skype?:artemis.obelisk
If you don't have skype are you willing to get it:Already have it
Exp:I own my own server, and am a mod on 3
Can I trust you:Of course you can! I am a experienced moderator and have been looking for a pixelmon server for some time now. I am a generally mature, trustworthy person.
Your opinion on griefing: I hate it. It's pointless and doesnt create any benefit whatsoever for the griefer. I dont get why people do it for entertainment, whats the fun in it?
Have you ever been banned: No, I have not. I'm generally nice to staff members of servers.
Timezone: UTC/GMC +1 Birmingham.
And if I do get accepted, I would like the ocea gym. Thank you! :D
Level 1
New Mage

Post Permalink
by Hextix » 10/24/2012

Artemis_xD wrote:IGN:Artemis_xD
Skype?:artemis.obelisk
If you don't have skype are you willing to get it:Already have it
Exp:I own my own server, and am a mod on 3
Can I trust you:Of course you can! I am a experienced moderator and have been looking for a pixelmon server for some time now. I am a generally mature, trustworthy person.
Your opinion on griefing: I hate it. It's pointless and doesnt create any benefit whatsoever for the griefer. I dont get why people do it for entertainment, whats the fun in it?
Have you ever been banned: No, I have not. I'm generally nice to staff members of servers.
Timezone: UTC/GMC +1 Birmingham.
And if I do get accepted, I would like the ocea gym. Thank you! :D

Hey there buddy um that gym has been taken.... could I offer you either Faceoskull or Quake???
Level 38
Artisan Ninja

Post Permalink
by Artemis_xD » 10/25/2012

Goddamnit. I guess i'll take the quake gym :D Would have really liked the ocea gym but oh well :P
Level 1
New Mage

Post Permalink
by Sweet_Vengeance » 10/25/2012

IGN: Sweet_Vengeance
Skype?: faruk.freako
If you don't have skype are you willing to get it:
Exp: I have lots of experience, I can build very fast and know lots of knowledge about redstone.
Can I trust you: Of course you can trust me.
Your opinion on griefing: If someone griefs, I will warn them and if they grief again, ignoring my warning, I will kick them. If they grief again, ignoring both warnings, I will ban them.
Have you ever been banned: Never
Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time 00:00 London
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by picklepark » 10/25/2012

Shorshadow gym :)
IGN:picklepark
Exp:Well, I know a lot about pokemon, and Iv'e been playing minecraft since like 1.1 if that helps.
Can I trust you:yes definately
Your opinion on griefing: WHY WOULD YOU DO IT?!?!?!
Have you ever been banned:Nope ;)
Timezone:Mountain Time
Last edited by picklepark on 10/27/2012, edited 1 time in total.
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by willbob91 » 10/26/2012

IGN:willbob91
Skype?:will.hancock52
Exp:i have had much expirience as server mod and have created many structures
Can I trust you:sure
Your opinion on griefing: 2 warnings then ban depending on the mass of grief
Have you ever been banned: once but that is not a fault of mine
Timezone: yourkshire and the humber
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by SHOT37 » 10/26/2012

Application: Gym leader
IGN:SHOT57
Skype?: Anthony.SHOT37
If you don't have skype are you willing to get it:
Exp: Alot I've played Pokemon since I was 5, and I've been an op on a free build server but it has been offline for a few months.
Can I trust you: I am the most trustworthy person u can meet ill be a stickler to the rules you give me unless you tell me otherwise and ill never go behind ur back.
Your opinion on griefing: I think it's not cool because some people really try hard to create cool buildings and griefing is practically destroying their work which is very disrespectful.
Have you ever been banned: Not that I know of but then again I've never given anyone a reason to ban me I can be very nice I'm a people's person.
Timezone: Central standard time.
And I would like to be the airus gym if its still available.
Last edited by SHOT37 on 10/27/2012, edited 1 time in total.
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by grim_reaper1469 » 10/27/2012

App:For Head-admin
IGN:grim_reaper1469
experience :Great experience with tekkit with loads of knowledge
Poistion applying for:? Head-admin or Mod
a little bit about your self:?im a great person, friendly, helpful and love to work with others
Why should we pick you? i see a great deal of potential for this server. In short all that i really want to do is help ease that burden they carry and help this server become something even more spectacular. I'd like to be able to assist people when they need it. Mods/admins don't seem to be available as often as people need help. When they do make an appearance, they get multiple requests for assistance at one time which leads to frustration. Obviously, more staff would allow more people to be helped at once. We also get the occasional jerk who needs muted when there's no one to do it. I will help newcomers who get bored or confused easily by showing them different things they can do and different warps/places they can visit.
Thx for your time and i hope you consider wisely! :D
Level 1
New Explorer

Post Permalink
by simpd » 10/30/2012

what up im simpd i play minecraft for a year will get skype griefers are trolls im a troll we will get along but im the boss troll so no one gets pst me ill kick there ass in jail n ill build one and i have been banned coz im awesome at trolloing you should really put me in coz everyone loves an op that is like them and of course you can trust me i just want to tease everyone with all the stuff they cant have i also have hamatchi
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by LordDiamondCookie » 10/30/2012

IGN:jpattrin040

Skype?:jpattrin040

If you don't have skype are you willing to get it:N/A

Exp:I have played scince early 1.6 and i am very familliar with a lot of things related to minecraft. I also have much experience as a staff member, and with pixelmon.

Can I trust you:Yes!

Your opinion on griefing:I hate it, it really annoys me. (unless it is a super greif server)

Have you ever been banned:A few times, but i was falsely accused.

Timezone: (UCT-6:00) Central Time (US & CANADA)

I'd love to run the air gym.
Level 1
New Miner

Post Permalink
by Awsome_Dude_21 » 12/25/2012

IGN: GenkaX21

# of staff members been: 10

Staff: x4Mod x4 admin x1Head-Admin 1xCo-Owner

How long i have been playing minecraft: i started minecraft a bit late version 1.2.5

How i would like to help: I like helping servers by helping players stop griefing at spawn

Staff member want to be :Moderator

I know this was short but i hope you accept it!
Level 1
New Miner

PreviousNext

Return to Servers