I need help with a girl

Ineedhelpplease's Avatar Ineedhelpplease8/25/15 11:56 pm
1 emeralds 5.1k 151
9/14/2015 3:45 pm
Midnight's Avatar Midnight
So I know I'm going to get a LOT of hate for posting this but I really need to talk to someone about it and I have no friends. So anyway I like a girl and everyone had suspicions that I did so some people started asking and I told some people I thought where trust worthy. Anyway a kid that hates me overheard and told all his friends who told everyone else so now everyone in my class knows I like her including the girl. There is a chance she likes me she has tried to hug me a few times and has joked about liking me and yesterday when someone said she had a boyfriend to me she raged at them. I checked with some of her friends who I am on okay terms with and they said that she doesn't have a boyfriend and I should ask her out. I need honest advice what should I do?
Ineedhelpplease
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/14/2015 2:46 am
Ineedhelpplease
Well turns out everyone I had talked to was wrong. I asked her out and she said that she wasn't looking for a boyfriend at the moment. I assume I am correct that that is just a polite way to say no without hurting my feelings. At least I know now.
09/14/2015 3:45 pm
Level 46 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Midnight
Sorry to hear that. At least you know now. Its better than to have never asked at all and wondered all your life.

Since this topic has served its purpose I'm locking it.
09/14/2015 10:35 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dwarf
spires33
man that sucks
09/14/2015 5:37 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW
Nooooo, we have failed you!!! D:

But hey, at least you asked, and you know now, instead of not finding out, and regretting it later.

Trust me, my time in highschool was filled with crushes, and I asked most of them out. And I'm still friends with them.

I hope you two continue to be friends.
09/13/2015 6:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Artist
Zychorium_
Here's a good option. Just ask her out. BOOM look that wasn't hard. Maybe she says yes. Maybe she says no. It's only as awkward as you make it. Don't let social standards and being 'the norm' make you not do things. If you want to be with her, just ask her out. If you really like her, then there should be no barrier of embarassment and judgement by your friends. If you can't face the heat, you don't think she's worth it.

We think to deeply into these things. If you truly have feelings for her. GO FOR IT!
09/13/2015 6:49 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger
oJacob_
Sir, you are lucky I saw this. Breh, I am straight mr. steal yo girl. I can help you get her. But, first, tell me, what is she like. What is her personality? I can help you get her breh. Jus tell me. I can get any type, and I can teach you to get any type too.
09/13/2015 6:03 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Akgdajkd
If you do pair up with "her", I bet you won't get married.

I conclude that because if you were older you were older than 12, you would not be posting this on PMC forums. And seeing that most 12 year old relationships break up at some point, sadly...

And yes, 12 year-old's "solve" all their problems via Minecraft, which is why society is getting a whole lot stupider.

If you are not 12, then well... GG.

09/13/2015 5:54 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Regium Build Team
Heres a link that will help
-snip-
09/13/2015 5:41 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
ediethebee
Dude. girls are not that complicated, at least i'm not. if you like her and she knows it, go for it. as a girl i would be SO happy/exited to even know that i was even likable/crushable. you should go for it. good luck and let me know how it goes.
09/13/2015 9:53 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Knausage
Just Do It!

09/13/2015 5:28 pm
Ineedhelpplease
Well now he's a dead Jedi I have to obey him.
09/13/2015 7:39 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
Believe in yourself.
09/13/2015 7:32 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob
Estuary
"Just do it!Don't let your dreams be dreams.Just DO IT" -Shia Lebouf.I think I spelled that right.You see what I'm saying here? xD.And if she doesn't like you for you, she is not the one, plenty of fish in the sea. #Cliche
09/10/2015 6:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
mearrin69
This has been going on since mid-June? Dude, if your observations in your first post are correct then it seems as if she likes you. I'm pretty sure she does...or did in June, anyway.

Just talk to her, be yourself, and don't go all freaky. BUT do make sure she knows for sure that you like her or you might end up "just friends".

I ended up being "just friends" too often when I was younger because I didn't know how to close the deal. That's okay because I made some great friends and got the girl of my dreams anyway...but who knows what I missed? You're young. Carpe Diem.

Also...my advice is worth exactly what you paid for it.
M
09/13/2015 3:39 am
Ineedhelpplease
This has only been going for a couple of weeks. Thanks for the advice though.
09/10/2015 6:11 pm
Blox MC
IneedhelppleaseSo I know I'm going to get a LOT of hate for posting this but I really need to talk to someone about it and I have no friends. So anyway I like a girl and everyone had suspicions that I did so some people started asking and I told some people I thought where trust worthy. Anyway a kid that hates me overheard and told all his friends who told everyone else so now everyone in my class knows I like her including the girl. There is a chance she likes me she has tried to hug me a few times and has joked about liking me and yesterday when someone said she had a boyfriend to me she raged at them. I checked with some of her friends who I am on okay terms with and they said that she doesn't have a boyfriend and I should ask her out. I need honest advice what should I do?

Just talk to her and ask her to a football game or something like that. Then go from there
09/09/2015 2:43 am
Ineedhelpplease
So I've been trying to ask her out the past couple of days but I've had trouble finding good times and mustering the courage. Any tips?
09/07/2015 2:49 am
Glok4
I am a little surprised this is as popular as it is.
09/08/2015 2:29 am
Ineedhelpplease
I am too actually.
09/07/2015 1:03 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
09/07/2015 1:22 am
Ineedhelpplease
I haven't gotten anywhere because I've had gastro for 2 weeks. Thank you for the detailed advice.
09/06/2015 11:48 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Birb
SneakyLunatic69
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhRXn2NRiWI

Yep.
Click to reveal
Just do it
09/06/2015 5:44 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
BamBamAlicious
Just go for it. You only get one life and you'll just kick yourself later if you don't seize any and all opportunities! Nearly 30 years of life experience there for you
09/06/2015 11:16 pm
Ineedhelpplease
Fair enough.
09/06/2015 1:58 am
Ineedhelpplease
cjpj501
IneedhelppleaseSo I know I'm going to get a LOT of hate for posting this but I really need to talk to someone about it and I have no friends. So anyway I like a girl and everyone had suspicions that I did so some people started asking and I told some people I thought where trust worthy. Anyway a kid that hates me overheard and told all his friends who told everyone else so now everyone in my class knows I like her including the girl. There is a chance she likes me she has tried to hug me a few times and has joked about liking me and yesterday when someone said she had a boyfriend to me she raged at them. I checked with some of her friends who I am on okay terms with and they said that she doesn't have a boyfriend and I should ask her out. I need honest advice what should I do?

GO FOR IT

Well your enthusiastic!
09/05/2015 10:11 pm
cjpj501

GO FOR IT
09/05/2015 7:31 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Unicorn
CubicSquared
talk to her throughout the day... if you can try and join her group of friends for a bit(pretend to be anything other than not interested in whatever they are talking about if you need to) from there its a simple matter of catching her before she gets to the bus, or car and ask her then. (if needed run to catch up to her as most girls will consciously or unconsciously make the connection that you care enough to actually try to get them(its a little more complicated than i make it sound but that's all you need to know really)
09/05/2015 8:08 pm
Ineedhelpplease
Thanks for updating this advice for me.
09/05/2015 7:16 pm
CubicSquared
if you follow step 1 and 2 properly it creates a "the moment" which is what will help get that date.
09/05/2015 7:13 pm
CubicSquared
alright so here is how you should do it....(from someone who is good friends with many woman and am fairly feminine myself(also I'm pretty good with psychology as i have done study in the field))

1. walk up to her(after having shower and looking decent[also this is best at the end of school for reasons that would be tricky to explain)
2.talk to her or walk with her till she is close to her house(DO NOT FOLLOW ALL THE WAY)
3.before she has to leave or you get close to her house(this will likely be when one of you will say "ok see you tomorrow") go "oh, one more thing i ment to ask you! Would you like to maybe go on a date with me/to....."

The girl's response will likely be-
1.Yes
or
2. Let me think about it a bit.

if 2 wait a week while remaining friends and continuing to talk to her and walking her partway to her house. If she says nothing after a week or two of "Thinking" ask her if she was able to decide about going out with you.

from there it will be a straight yes or no most likely otherwise if she repeats "let me think about it" you have likely been friend zoned and will probably never get that date.
09/05/2015 7:20 pm
Ineedhelpplease
She doesn't walk home so what should I do instead?
09/05/2015 7:01 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
blueskye5703
Ok so this is coming from a girl, but I think that there are two ways you could go. Well a few but I'll only name 2.

1st one is; You could start trying to be friends with her, and if you are already friends, try getting closer. It's the easiest thing to do. But once you've gotten close enough, just talk your way into that conversation. And then tell her. If she likes you, (which she probably does,) then she'll say so.

2nd way; You could just straight up tell her. (I don't recommend it) But if you feel confident enough to, you should!! But I find this way riskier and it makes most girls feel uncomfortable. (Unless she's like me, in which she would feel at ease.)

But the first way makes most (normal) people feel most at ease and I find it the best way to go!

I hope this helps!

Sincerely,
Blue-Chan

=3
09/05/2015 7:19 pm
Ineedhelpplease
Thanks for the advice. I'll probably try the second approach since that is similar to the approach most people suggested.
09/05/2015 6:44 pm
Level 74 : Legendary uwu
TheOfficialNano
Well honestly i have no clue how to hook up with a girl on a normal term
Everytime ive done it ive been drunk at a party :/
Good luck, just go hang out with her some more i suppose
09/05/2015 6:49 pm
Ineedhelpplease
As a teenager I don't get drunk much. Or get invited to parties.
09/06/2015 5:07 am
Level 74 : Legendary uwu
TheOfficialNano
You probably have heard about here in Scandinavia/the nordic countries we get drunk and laid often as teenagers... that is not a lie
09/06/2015 6:16 pm
Ineedhelpplease
Wow just wow.
09/05/2015 3:34 am
mgmodern103
Yes just believe in yourself and do what is right for you..
....(wow minecraft forums..)

-snip-
09/05/2015 3:40 am
Ineedhelpplease
What does wow minecraft forums mean? Other than that fairly non specific.
09/04/2015 9:14 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
oolliiee123
So.. have you asked her out yet?
09/05/2015 3:27 am
Ineedhelpplease
No I haven't I may get a chance next week I'm getting over my gastro.
09/04/2015 7:45 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Zombie
SpoopyBlue
09/04/2015 6:33 pm
Level 22 : Expert Taco
FLAMESS123
JUST, DO IT
09/05/2015 6:03 pm
Ineedhelpplease
If you are just going to say just do it with a gif or image please don't bother. You can say something with similar meaning but just do it isn't that helpful.
09/04/2015 6:23 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Warrior
yoshee08
Wow. Just Wow. This post has received so many views its not even funny.
09/05/2015 9:48 pm
Ineedhelpplease
What's funny about a post getting views anyway.
09/04/2015 12:00 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
RaiKask
I shall share with you what I have learned:

Don't rush into it immediately, give it some time. She knows you like her so after school or during a break just ask her to have a serious talk about it. Confirm what has been said, ask her what she thinks, and if she said yes, rub it in the faces of the people who mocked you. On the off chance she says no, don't take it too hard. Love is always somewhere to be found and if it isn't there, keep looking. One last thing, it may have worked with me but DON'T drag it out for two whole months, it gets really awkward.
09/04/2015 12:22 am
Ineedhelpplease
This seems like a good idea. Thanks for the advice.
09/03/2015 9:28 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Toast
galika1080
The word is out, so you have nothing to lose. Do it.
09/03/2015 10:46 pm
Ineedhelpplease
No Nike ads ohhh... You didn't say just thanks! Thank you for your opinion.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome