Need staff & Builders for server immediatly!

djkaye's Avatar djkaye8/25/16 2:00 pm
8/31/2016 2:57 am
djkaye's Avatar djkaye
About Us
dsdcraft is an upcoming minecraft server, featuring some of the greatest plugins around. We are a bungeecord server, that will be released in 2weeks. we have worked hard to develop 6 awesome servers: Lobby, skyblock, skywars, factions, creative and SMP. Each of these servers is eula friendly, and normal players will have the optimal experience along with donors, with free 250x250 plots on creative with free wordledit, great smp protection system and cool SkyWars and SkyBlock, with upcoming plans to add a custom plugin to factions. We are currently deciding whether or not to release Mario Kart in 2months time if the server is successful enough!

We need Builders desperately to help finish the hub, factions spawn, skywars spawn and skywars maps in under 7days! We will accept first 10 + more maybe.
For App:
IGN:
what you want to build for us:

We need staff to be online on the release date, and be able to communicate with skype or teamspeak! App:
IGN
Position (Helper, Pre-Mod or Head-Admin). We need 4Helpers, 4Pre-Mod's and 3Head-Admins and 1 Admin)
How you will Help the sever:
Do you have skype or TeamSpeak or both?:
Languages you speak:
Player A claims Player B is Hacking. What do you do?:
Server you are Applying for:
Can you make the release date in 11-12days?:

Please apply for staff or builder - we need you urgently! We release in 12days and need the buildings done in 1week so I have time to set up votifier, donor ranks and enjin shop! Thanks!
djkaye
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/31/2016 2:57 am
djkaye
bump still need staff!
08/30/2016 9:07 am
djkaye
bump
08/29/2016 11:35 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Isn't a premod functionally the same as a helper? Both would get kick and mute, with anything else being a little higher up on the power scale. Both simply help maintain the server, and generally act as stepping stools to higher ranks.

In short, it strikes me as redundant. And if you want a head-admin, why not pull it from someone who strikes you as having a decent app from the applications that are here? You have a presentation of having people work up to higher ranks, but having head-admin voids that (hint: you'll find the best head admin in a staff team that you know, not from random people copy and pasting their applications).
08/29/2016 11:53 am
djkaye
Helper gets /warn and can temp mute people. Pre-Mods can jail, mute for longer, tempban and get more perks,

As for head-Admins we no longer have any spots available thanks!
08/29/2016 10:24 am
djkaye
bump
08/28/2016 10:07 am
djkaye
bump
08/27/2016 5:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Kaynnect
IGN: Panadoxer
Position (Helper, Pre-Mod or Head-Admin): Helper or Pre-Mod
How you will Help the sever: I enjoy helping others and want to keep peace between people plus I can bring lots of help, new ideas, and a positive outcome to others.
Do you have skype or TeamSpeak or both?: Both (I wont post my skype here, sorry)
Languages you speak: English (Learning German this year in HS)
Player A claims Player B is Hacking. What do you do?: Ask for evidence and question them for answers.
Server you are Applying for: DSDCraft (All the things also, I play everything)
Can you make the release date in 11-12days?: Yes. (Btw I start school on the 6 so you got lucky )

Also if you desperately need a easy builder I'll help. (I can't build a mansion but I can make things look good!)
08/28/2016 3:06 am
djkaye
talk to me on Skype, Facebook:djkaye2002
08/27/2016 2:15 pm
djkaye
now accepting apps via enjin, dsdcraft.enjin.com - dont't worry about server and plugin specific questions! leave it blank if you can't answer it!
08/27/2016 9:52 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
GabrielleCraft
We need Builders desperately to help finish the hub, factions spawn, skywars spawn and skywars maps in under 7days! We will accept first 10 + more maybe.
IGN:Gabrielle_Craft
images of build: I have built something like this http://www.cnbc.com/id/100987854
what you want to build for us: I want to do interior
08/27/2016 9:55 am
djkaye
could you make an SMP spawn for us?
08/27/2016 9:14 am
djkaye
bump
08/26/2016 4:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ZachWithWlu
IGN- WLU
Age- 12
My Skype is- Zachattacktkd, My Email is ZacharyShepelsky20@gmail.com
I know this isn't necessary but i want to tell you the few reasons i believe i should be staff.
1: The first reason i believe i should be staff is i have many experiences with being staff on a lot of other servers.
2: I know most of the commands for essentials and i can set up perms /prefixes what a prefix is it basically says like (Owner)- (Playername) Like that but in color and in my opinion that look very cool .
3: The third reason i believe i should be staff is I would be very helpful to ban hackers cause I very active so i would catch more hackers and less hackers would go on, the reason i think this is usually on other servers i have been on when staff are offline way more people hack and i am active a lot so we wouldnt have that problem.
4: The staff rank I am applying for is Senior-Mod/Youtuber.
To conclude this application i believe i am mature and experienced enough to be staff, I hope you do too.
5: Language: English, Russian (Not Fluent)

6: Can you make the release date in 11-12days?: Yes
7: Teamspeak or skype: Both
8: Server i am Applying for All
9 Player A claims Player B is Hacking. What do you do?: The first thing i would do is to warn player a, but i would go in /v and watch Player B and if he is hacking i would need proof so i would take a vid a hacking whatever he is hacking at, ban him post the video and show the owner so he can perm ban him.
08/27/2016 4:25 am
djkaye
add me on skype, facebook:djkaye2002 or meet e on ts, ts.dsdcraft.org
08/26/2016 3:48 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Jekeltor
IGN: FBIAgent

Position (Helper, Pre-Mod or Head-Admin). We need 4Helpers, 4Pre-Mod's and 3Head-Admins and 1 Admin): Head-Admin

How you will Help the sever: I think I should be a Head-Admin because I have experience with this job. I have worked on other servers to make a better and more safe environment for people. I know that a lot of what I say about what I want to do when I get older doesn't revolve around me getting this job, But when I get older I want to be a police officer. I have worked hard to be where I am at and I don't like seeing people be picked on. I see that every server needs staff to deal with the problems that they will face while on this server. I want to help make this server almost completely clean of people who do wrong and know it possibly. I know that I am not perfect, But who is? I can say I am not.I may not be a lot, But I pack a punch. I want to show everyone that you don't have to be old to get a job like this. I want to make this server better and deal with problems that we face everyday. People who are scammed and people who are threatened is what I don't want to see. I want to see a server where they can get all along. I know that it will never happen, But I want to stop it to the best of my opinion. Every server could always used more moderators. I want to make sure that you and your friends can be treated with respect.

Do you have skype or TeamSpeak or both?: Both

Languages you speak: English, some Spanish (Not Fluent) and some french (Not fluent)

Player A claims Player B is Hacking. What do you do?:

Server you are Applying for: All (If Possible)

Can you make the release date in 11-12days?: Yes
08/27/2016 4:25 am
djkaye
add me on skype, facebook:djkaye2002 or meet me on ts, ts.dsdcraft.org
08/26/2016 11:51 am
djkaye
Now accepting applications via skype: facebook:djkaye2002
08/26/2016 8:40 am
djkaye
Note to those above: please don't leave server applying for Blank and we have no more Global ranks up for grabs - thank you!
08/26/2016 7:39 am
TheCelticTiger
IGN

Position: Mod, Admin

How you will Help the sever: Will be on it constantly, helping people and performing duties whenever an incident occurs such as a hacker, bad language etc.

Do you have skype or TeamSpeak or both?: Skype

Languages you speak: English

Player A claims Player B is Hacking. What do you do?: Firstly i would try and find evidence whenever this process has been completed. If it was a hacker they would be banned if they came again they would be ip banned. If player A was lying he would get a warning
Server you are Applying for:

Can you make the release date in 11-12days?:Yes
08/26/2016 8:28 am
djkaye
add me on skype:
facebook:djkaye2002
08/26/2016 6:10 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Jakee___
IGN: xAudesignsx
Position: Head-Admin

How you will Help the sever: I can play for approximately 2-5 hours daily, i can provide an extra pair of eyes to make sure that the server is running smoothly. I can configure most plugins and i can Keep myself Patient. I can help players/members with the gamemode that i am Working in. I have played most gamemodes and have a good Amount of knowledge about them.

Do you have skype or TeamSpeak or both?: i have skype add me at Jake.willems1 (australian)

Languages you speak: English

Player A claims Player B is Hacking. What do you do?: First gather Evidence that player B is hacking, If it is a false report i will warm player A, if they are proven to have hacked i will Ban them(after other staff members have been contacted.

Server you are Applying for: Factions or skyblock

Can you make the release date in 11-12days?: sure can.
08/26/2016 8:27 am
djkaye
accepted
08/26/2016 4:58 am
Level 1 : New Network
ToTheMaxxx
IGN ToTheMaxxx
Age 15
Position (Helper, Pre-Mod or Head-Admin). We need 4Helpers, 4Pre-Mod's and 3Head-Admins and 1 Admin) Head-Admin or Admin. (Depending on what you think of me.)
How you will Help the server: I can edit configs, and add Plugins, I'm quite familiar with many plugins (ex: PermissionsEX, Essentials, etc.)
Do you have skype or TeamSpeak or both?: I have both. If i am accepted, I shall PM you my skype name.
Languages you speak: English (Main), Hebrew, Arabic, French, Spanish, (Learning Swedish)
Player A claims Player B is Hacking. What do you do?: I shall first ask what happened, once Player A is done explaining, I ask Player B If this is correct, if said no, I ask Player A for any sort of Proof (Screenshots, Videos, etc) If Player B said Yes, then first of all I'll explain to him why he shouldn't hack, and why he did hack in the first place, Once I'm done, I go straight to the owner, and ask, Should he be banned, he confessed. If so then I'll first of all apologize to him, and he apologize to Player A, then I'll ban him.
Server you are Applying for: Global.
Can you make the release date in 11-12days?: Yes. I just need to know the time Exactly.

If i am accepted, I swear i will not disobey any Rules, Abuse my Power, Or anything else,
If i am not accepted, I will continue to play after the release despite being denied, and I wish you guys the best of luck.

Sincerely,
Maximus.
08/26/2016 5:04 am
djkaye
none of the ranks that you can apply for have access to files.... However if you still want to be staff it would be useful for us to have somebody who knows lots of languages... Welcome aboard if you want to be staff...
08/26/2016 4:55 am
djkaye
bump
08/25/2016 4:16 pm
NothernFox
We need staff to be online on the release date, and be able to communicate with skype or teamspeak! App:Both and i can also set up a discord server if you want
IGN Northdfox
Age 14
Position (Helper, Pre-Mod or Head-Admin). We need 4Helpers, 4Pre-Mod's and 3Head-Admins and 1 Admin) head admin or admin
How you will Help the sever: discord server i am very friendly and have good time management
Do you have skype or TeamSpeak or both?: both
Languages you speak: english
Player A claims Player B is Hacking. What do you do?: monitor player b and if he is hacking then kick if minor hacks if major hacks then ban
Server you are Applying for: all
Can you make the release date in 11-12days?:yse if its on the 6 then i might be alittle late because of school
08/26/2016 4:28 am
djkaye
accepted, please meet me sometime on ts.dsdcraft.org
08/25/2016 4:06 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Ftumptch6744
IGN: Ftumptch6744
Position: Admin ( I don't want to be head admin!)
How you will Help the sever: I will do my best to help your server become popular, I have experience in owning a server because I am hosting one right now actually called Mineoff!
Do you have skype or TeamSpeak or both?: Both but Skype doesn't work! My skype is DanielDean!
Languages you speak: Welsh, French(sorta) and English
Player A claims Player B is Hacking. What do you do?: TP in vanish and spectate the player, I would act in chat like I'm not spectating him. If he is hacking I would ban him for 30 days (or the punishment that you tell me to give)
Server you are Applying for: I would like to go for 4, they are Factions, SMP, Skywars and Skyblock. But if I have to only choose one, I would choose SMP!
Can you make the release date in 11-12days?: I hope I can and I hope the server gets popular!

Thank you for reading my application, oh and I am a medium builder if you want me to build! Also I would like to develop your website (or create one if you don't have one) because I am good at websites, especially enjin!
08/26/2016 3:29 am
djkaye
Accepted, please come on ts sometime, ts.dsdcraft.org !
08/25/2016 2:40 pm
TurtleSlave
IGN: TurtleSlave ( Will be changed before the grand opening)
Position Admin or Head-Admin <3
How you will Help the sever: I will make sure everybody has a great time, ban all the hackers and help as much people i can
Do you have skype or TeamSpeak or both?: Skype
Languages you speak: English only
Player A claims Player B is Hacking. What do you do?: msg the accuser, saying ill watch him. Go into vanish and watch him and see if he is doing anything.
Server you are Applying for: dscraft
Can you make the release date in 11-12days?: Most likely not 100% sure
08/25/2016 3:03 pm
djkaye
btw server you are applying for is basically SMP, Creative, Factions, Skywars or skyblock btw!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome