Need Staff!!!!

FallenLife's Avatar FallenLife7/4/15 2:58 pm
1 emeralds 187 7
7/4/2015 4:13 pm
GreenMarkers's Avatar GreenMarkers
Need staff, good community. very trusted.
great plugins

No Application required for the first 10 people
IP:192.99.147.97:27870
FallenLife
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/04/2015 4:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
GreenMarkers
IGN: CNNemo
Experience: Being Admin, on a server that they wouldn't want me to share. Started as a regular player, up to Admin.
Time on MC: 2 years.
Why I want to be that position: I like helping servers getting to the top. You get a good feeling when you start out as something small, turn into something big. I will encourage voting, (if we have it.) as well.
Bans: I have now been banned yet. No warnings at all either.
Maturity: I'd say 8.9/10.

Others: I will also deal with hacking/disrespecting staff/etc. I would rather not share my skype. Also, I think I'm good with worldedit. The simple commands.
07/04/2015 3:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Fangs1000
IGN: Neotick
Maturity level: I'd say 9/10
Experience: I've been helper on a server in 2013. In 2014, I started as head mod and ended as co owner (ranking through admin, head admin, and then co).
Experience on Minecraft: Going on 4 years now
Why do you want to be staff: My skills mainly revolve around my social skills with players. In the past, many players have favored me as a staff member, even going as far to say I should be owner of the server. I'm mature when needed, but still friendly enough to keep players on the server.
Why should we add you to our staff team?: As I said before, players love me because of how friendly I am with everyone. I also have a business that's starting up on social media, so I can donate money to the server if needed. I'm dedicated and also quite good with the WorldEdit plugin. I have great ideas too that'll keep players coming back
Special skills?: I'm good with World Edit, and I know a lot about configuring plugins. I can do ranks, too.
07/04/2015 3:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
carlosyaaron1_
Okay here is my application,
IGN: Carlosyaaron1
Have you ever became a mod/admin on any server?; I have modded over 5 servers, which i resigned in all because of harrasement i was getting, but gave my spot to a trustworthy person.
Why do you want to become Staff?:
I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.
What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Moderator, though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.
Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team
How many hours can you grant?: 4-9 hours a day.
Thank You For reading my application
07/04/2015 3:09 pm
Raven2001
IGN: Drytton

Time Playing Minecraft: 4 years

Position: Admin or Moderator

Past Experience As Staff: I have been staff on a few servers. I was mostly moderator and Admin but i was Head-Admin once before.

Why Should You Hire Me: I am a decent builder and will do whatever you tell me to do to the best of my ability. I like to contribute to servers in a positive way and to help where and when ever i can. I can be on the server 1-2 hours everyday and also i do not abuse my powers when i am staff.

Extra Info: really hope you consider me for staff.
07/04/2015 3:07 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Decimo_
Management Application
*Minecraft Username: Decimo_

*Age: 11. As you know, probably, my opinion is judging someone on their maturity and personality.

Skype (Optional): I prefer not to share, as I do not know you all a lot.

*When did you start playing Minecraft?: I've started playing Minecraft since 1.5, however been having quite a few hiatuses due to personal reasons.

*What rank do you think you can handle?: I'm not positive, but probably Manager or Head-Admin, or admin if possible. It would be quite a risk taking in an 11 year old for such of a high position.

*Why do you think you are fit for a management position?: I maintain a friendly atmosphere with the players, while doing things that is needed. I'm able to dedicate time and effort to the server, in order to fulfill my task. I do understand this is a big responsibility, but I am motivated to do my best to what is expected of me.

*What do you expect to see in our server if you became staff?: I'm willing to spend a lot of time on the server, in order for it to be successful. I have recently joined, but wish to make a better server with what you have already.

*Can you work well with others?: Yes. I'm sociable, and gladly participate in things to decide what to add to servers, any edits or suggestions, etc. I'm cooperative, and will respect everyone's opinion on the matters, depending on what we are talking about.

*What past experiences do you have in management?: I have managed servers multiple times, helping each and everyone of them, reaching for success. The responsibility of being a Manager is quite deep, and I hopefully can take care of being a Manager. There are probably a lot of things I do not know about management, which is also a part of one of my flaws. As a manager, I have tried to do what's best for the team, and had the authority to decide quite a few things.

Any Additional Information? (Optional): As I said before, I might be missing the concept of "Manager". However, if I do not get this position, that's perfectly fine, as I can hopefully receive a different rank. A bit about myself- I love soccer, basketball, and have taken an interest of Tennis, however I'm not really good at these sports. I love anime, my favorite one is One Piece, 2nd Katekyo Hitman reborn and 3rd Fairy Tail. I guess that's all to know about me.

Thank you for reading my application and possibly considering it.
07/04/2015 3:04 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
LegacyCemil
lol Volcanosheep has griefed 3 servers that I have been on, he lies to get op and then griefs your server
07/04/2015 3:02 pm
Volcanosheep
IGN: Volcanosheep
TIME PLAYING MINECRAFT: 5-6 Years
EXPERIENCE AS STAFF: I am currently serving as a moderator on Terminator970s Survival Server, and admin on xXEthanBXx's Survival Server, and I was an admin AlphaCraft before it closed. I have hosted 3 servers, all of which were closed because I didn't have the time or money to keep them running 24/7. I was also an adviser to Chiquis5083 on ShroomCraft, but that story will wait till two sections from now.
EXPERIENCE WITH PLUGINS: Plenty. My specialty is Bukkit and Forge. I am currently receiving some training in permission files, so I may enhance my current performance with them.
BAN STATUS: So now we come to the ShroomCraft story. I have only been banned once, and I was banned unjustly. Unless you've read my book "The Great War" on Wingnut's Wicked Minecraft, or you were a member of the faction BlackMesa, then you probably won't know this story. When I was on ShroomCraft, I was chief adviser to the owner, Chiquis5083, I didn't have operator privileges but I did have a boatload of money and items. Chiquis also always came to me for advice about things. So anyway, I made my money as a lumberjack and I was a part of the faction known as BlackMesa. One day, I had purchased a skeleton spawner to set up at our faction base, which was an NPC Village built for us by the owner. As I was setting up the XP Farm it happened, Crepto768 and Chiquis5083 had formed a millitary faction and they attacked our base. We were a peaceful faction and the attack came from nowhere. We never saw it coming and we never provoked the attack. When we began to get the upperhand when defending ourselves, the owner (Chiquis) teleported all of us to spawn. One by one he banned every single member of my faction, including myself. All because we had the temerity to defend ourselves in an attack he placed on us.
So technically speaking, I've never been banned for doing something wrong. In fact that was the only time I was banned, and that was because I was defending myself.
WHY SHOULD YOU EMPLOY ME: I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, I have been redstone engineer on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. With the exception of one. In fact I used to be called TheArchitect for my building ability. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.
Thanks for reading, personal message me if your interested in hiring me or if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Volcanosheep
IGN: Volcanosheep
TIME PLAYING MINECRAFT: 5-6 Years
EXPERIENCE AS STAFF: I am currently serving as a moderator on Terminator970s Survival Server, and admin on xXEthanBXx's Survival Server, and I was an admin AlphaCraft before it closed. I have hosted 3 servers, all of which were closed because I didn't have the time or money to keep them running 24/7. I was also an adviser to Chiquis5083 on ShroomCraft, but that story will wait till two sections from now.
EXPERIENCE WITH PLUGINS: Plenty. My specialty is Bukkit and Forge. I am currently receiving some training in permission files, so I may enhance my current performance with them.
BAN STATUS: So now we come to the ShroomCraft story. I have only been banned once, and I was banned unjustly. Unless you've read my book "The Great War" on Wingnut's Wicked Minecraft, or you were a member of the faction BlackMesa, then you probably won't know this story. When I was on ShroomCraft, I was chief adviser to the owner, Chiquis5083, I didn't have operator privileges but I did have a boatload of money and items. Chiquis also always came to me for advice about things. So anyway, I made my money as a lumberjack and I was a part of the faction known as BlackMesa. One day, I had purchased a skeleton spawner to set up at our faction base, which was an NPC Village built for us by the owner. As I was setting up the XP Farm it happened, Crepto768 and Chiquis5083 had formed a millitary faction and they attacked our base. We were a peaceful faction and the attack came from nowhere. We never saw it coming and we never provoked the attack. When we began to get the upperhand when defending ourselves, the owner (Chiquis) teleported all of us to spawn. One by one he banned every single member of my faction, including myself. All because we had the temerity to defend ourselves in an attack he placed on us.
So technically speaking, I've never been banned for doing something wrong. In fact that was the only time I was banned, and that was because I was defending myself.
WHY SHOULD YOU EMPLOY ME: I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, I have been redstone engineer on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. With the exception of one. In fact I used to be called TheArchitect for my building ability. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.
Thanks for reading, personal message me if your interested in hiring me or if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Volcanosheep
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome