*NEED A WEBSITE? I CAN HELP YOU! ***[Web Developer Here]***

CookieNoob101's Avatar CookieNoob1018/2/15 10:07 pm
1 emeralds 146 4
8/5/2015 11:56 pm
gegit's Avatar gegit
Hello guys.
I am mostly looking for any server owners that need a website set up for their server/project.

I have set up many websites for my own servers in the past and I am in some current projects even. And I can make some pretty awesome looking websites dudes.

All custom made. (Can include WordPress, XenForo, an BuyCraft portals)
Logos and designs will have to be made be someone else, however, I can make quick and nice looking designs if needed.

Websites do however cost money of course
We will talk at first about what you need and I will set up a demo of the website.
All changes that you want will be set up for that demo.
If you like the site and want to move forward for it to be official, I will charge $20+(depending on how long I expect to take - no more than $40) and any other charges for web server and domain, etc. (GoDaddy is the best deal in my opinion, but I will leave that up to you and assist you in paying and setting up a web server)

I would love to set up websites for all servers and anything you really need.
It gives me a ton of developing practice that I need and gets you a site

ALSO IF NEEDED, I WOULD LOVE TO HELP ANYONE MANAGE A SERVER OR DO ANYTHING THEY NEED HELP ON!

If you are interested in having an awesome site set up for your server, you may contact me on this thread(slower reply back) or via:
Email: thatcookie24@gmail.com (more likely to reply fast)
Skype: lsuforever (not online always, but I'll get to you)

We will get into more details later and I will show you projects I am currently working on. Thanks m8s.

Have a good day
CookieNoob101
Level 4 : Apprentice Network