NEW FTB Horizons Server WHITELIST APP 24/7

AwesomeRecover's Avatar AwesomeRecover12/13/13 1:07 am
1 emeralds 2.4k 32
9/20/2014 4:44 am
mottz123's Avatar mottz123
Hello, I am currently hosting a FTB Horizons Server, we need players to play on this wonderful server (no banned items), so go ahead and apply

(you will not make it if you do not apply with the format below)

We will PM you with IP and general information once you have made it

Application

IGN:

Way we can contact you:

Why you want to join:

Experience:

Do you have a youtube channel:

Good luck and we'll see you on the server!
AwesomeRecover
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/20/2014 4:44 am
Level 1 : New Miner
mottz123
IGN: mottzen

Way we can contact you: skype : beastenfrabbe

Why you want to join:i want to join becuase i havent found any good horizons servers and i it looks like this is a good server

Experience:ive played ftb in 2 years

Do you have a youtube channel:no
03/22/2014 10:43 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
rising_eagle_08
IGN: rising_eagle_08

Way we can contact you: tandlbrewer@yahoo.com - email

Why you want to join: Got bored of playing single player.

Experience: Been playing Horizions ever since it came out. before that was ultimate. Been playing minecraft before FTB was thought of.

Do you have a youtube channel: no
03/10/2014 3:25 pm
amazing hero
IGN: amazinghero

Way we can contact you: martin_gius@yahoo.de

Why you want to join: I really like playing modded minecraft with other people. Playing it alone can sometimes be less fun I think I would be a good addition to the server, because I like helping and I'm nice to everyone.

Experience: I played vanilla until it got boring and now I'm pretty experienced in mods that are in the FTB packs (also from watching modded youtube let's plays).

02/08/2014 5:27 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Nerf4567
IGN:nerfnerf10 (not the best I know, made it a few years ago. ;3)

May* we can contact you:Yes on nerf4567@gmail.com

Why you want to join:I enjoy whitelisted servers a lot more because you can trust the players and do projects together without worrying about grief. Most servers I play on have no mature players and no experience. I consider myself mature for a 13-14 teenager and believe I would fit into an active community quite well. As you can tell I use good grammar and I wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings and I don't think anyone else will.

Experience:I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years and I've played Tekkit and FTB for about a year and a half.

Do you have a YouTube channel: Yes, http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerf4567

Thanks for reading this,
Nerf
01/28/2014 4:54 pm
SemperDarky
IGN: SemperDarky

Way we can contact you: my email address is mvidigueira@gmail.com

Why you want to join: It has been some time since I have played FTB as I found it convenient to take a break (as you know, being as time consuming as modded minecraft is, even if it is rewarding, having your work "griefed" and destroyed does bring some frustration into the mix). I have then decided to get "back into the action" and try out some new starting servers to see if i could fit in and (hopefully) not have the same happen to me again.

Experience: I have played FTB Unlimited before in another server (over 60 hours) and the old Tekkit if you guys still remember

Do you have a youtube channel: no.
01/22/2014 11:29 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
rising_eagle_08
IGN: I have two, rising_eagle_08 and rising_eagle_082. my kids use the second one

Way we can contact you: my email address is tandlbrewer@yahoo.com

Why you want to join: I've hosted a few servers myself and kinda just want to enjoy the game instead of managing servers

Experience: I've hosted horizon server, a couple ultimate servers, a direwolf and a couple vanilla. and played extensively on all of them. i did not host them all at the same time lol.

01/19/2014 9:51 pm
Theonlyperson
IGN: Theonlyperson

Way we can contact you: Email, Will PM if accepted.

Why you want to join: Looking for a non greif Horizons Server.

Experience: High, the only mods i don't really know is, the new Ars2, railcraft.

Do you have a youtube channel: yes, I only make reports however.
01/11/2014 2:43 pm
Eva_2
IGN: Eva_2

Way we can contact you: Planet minecraft account

Why you want to join :Horizons is my favorite of the newer modpacks and I'm looking for a good server on which to play it :3

Experience: 2.5 years of somewhat casual playing

Do you have a youtube channel: I'm afraid not
12/27/2013 7:22 pm
aquaticneko
Application

IGN: neko_princess

Way we can contact you: aquaticneko@gmail.com

Why you want to join: Finding a small tight knit MC community that actually interacts together is getting kind of tough lately. I'm here to stay if this server meets all those requirements

Experience: I have put in many hours on vanilla mc and ftb modpacks.

12/26/2013 7:24 pm
army_veteran20
IGN: possesseddude05

Way we can contact you: email: army.veteran20@gmail.com

Why you want to join: I want to join because I am looking for a good FTB Horizons server (where people actually interact with each other and are willing to help) My current server lags and causes me so many problems that I gave up.

Experience: I have played many hours on FTB Unleashed, Tekkit and Vanilla

Do you have a youtube channel: No, but I hope to start recording and uploading soon (provided my daughter gives me time)

12/22/2013 6:02 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
JusTyMC
Application

IGN: JusTyMC

Way we can contact you: Skype, justymc315

Why you want to join: I want to join because I love SMPS and the one I'm in now is sorta boring. Also, I love Horizons

Experience: Not Much, but I have watched StrayMav and I got it down

Do you have a youtube channel: Yes, https://www.youtube.com/user/userjustymc

12/22/2013 5:57 pm
Theronmine
IGN: Theronmine & Bebob235 (my friend)

Way we can contact you: My email hockyrocks87@aol.com (Made it a long time ago.)

Why you want to join: My friend and I are looking for a Horizons server to play on as we got rather bored of FTB Unleashed and prefer exploration-leaning modpacks, so we need a server to play together on for Horizons.

Experience: We have been playing since the beginning of the Tekkit days, even longer if you count vanilla minecraft when BuildCraft was the only real mod that was out.

Do you have a youtube channel: Yes, but I only use it for staying up to date on my subscriptions.
12/18/2013 4:44 pm
Ernesto93451
Application

IGN: ernesto9345

Way we can contact you: Gonzalezernesto934@gmail.com

Why you want to join: I have really been looking for a good server thought i might give this a chance best server i have seen so far seems fun

Experience: i have been playing minecraft when it came out and ftb a year after it came out

Do you have a youtube channel: fail934
12/18/2013 1:20 am
missmouse06
How often does the owner check this thread??? I really wana play
12/17/2013 2:07 pm
neobuddha
Application

IGN:neobuddha

Way we can contact you: best way is e_mail: il_cammino@hotmail.com

Why you want to join:i am looking for a good community to join that has responsible and mature people. plus i am looking for a medium size server because my computer is not tha good

Experience: been playing minecraft vanilla, tekkit, ftb for over 2 years now.

Do you have a youtube channel:no

Thank you!
12/17/2013 1:01 pm
Level 48 : Master Technomancer
ReLapis
Application

IGN: ekl6547 and Aushiking

Way we can contact you: ekul.lamb@live.co.uk and deadstuffextreme@gmail.com

Why you want to join: because we have looking for a new server [1.6.4] that has no banned items, and that has not many people go on it because it is whitelisted. Also, I am fed up of people griefing, and want a nice, quiet, modded survival server where me and my friends can join.

Experience: We have encountered many different mods, I do the technicle stuff, and Aushiking does the magical stuffand i know most of them, so we can help out. i am also quite good with redstone circuitry

Do you have a youtube channel: Yes
http://www.youtube.com/relapis
but its for what i want to do really (posting about my mods on http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2105418-ekuls-mods/)

hope that you'll accept, and see you there!
12/17/2013 2:18 am
missmouse06
Application

IGN:missmouse06

Way we can contact you: ady.Jennafer@hotmail.com /// SKYPE: jenjen9677

Why you want to join:
First of all I love FTB, second the server I and a few friends were on got shut down, and I'm currently looking for our New FTB home, and I'd like to make some new friends and enjoy the new mod pack.

Experience: vanilla since 2010, modded since 2011. Experienced in dealing with issues as an almost mod, excellent building skills , and I very friendly and easy to het along with!!

Do you have a youtube channel: not that I remember the password too...

Good luck and we'll see you on the server
12/16/2013 7:17 pm
matthewiiv
IGN: matthewiiv

Way we can contact you: The best way is via email - matthew_sharp123@hotmail.com

Why you want to join:
I have been playing solo Minecraft and local multiplayer for a while but have never really enjoyed public servers because of the griefing/ item banning elements. I have been looking to join a server for a some time now and so thought that this would be a fantastic opportunity to do so. I am also looking forward to trying out some of the new mods, many of which I have not had a chance to play with.

Experience:
My main experience is in the Direwolf and Tekkit modpacks using IC2, buildCraft, CCraft and forestry etc.. I have however played around with the magical mods and RotaryCraft quite a bit and am focusing on these more than anything at the moment.

Do you have a youtube channel:
No, although if the right playthrough/ spotlights/ tutorial etc. opportunities arose I would be exited to participate.

How long have you guys known each other? What are your plans/ goals for this server?

Cheers,
Matt
12/16/2013 5:46 pm
notchin99
IGN: notchin99
Way we can contact you: at lukster68@gmail.com
Why you want to join: I really like the Horizons modpack and the whole FTB kazoo and I've wanted to join a good server to this awesome modpack.
Experience: Pretty good with FTB, been playing FTB for 4 months and Vanilla for 1 and a half years
Do you have a YouTube channel: Yes, but I don't post regularly yet
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6hcKEN5rMaHlcAYl3ChLFw
12/15/2013 5:06 pm
Caulis
IGN: Caulis
Way we can contact you: synzaic@shaw.ca
Why you want to join: I am looking for a stable server that will not go down and stay down losing all my hard work.
Experience: 3 years
12/15/2013 1:37 pm
roverkilledthecat
IGN: rowbot

Way we can contact you: My email is rowan.j6@gmail.com

Why you want to join: I want to have fun trying out some new mods. I also want to play with a smaller communoty than other servers I've tried

Experience: I've been playing minecraft for a long time on pc and xbox, but my experience with mods is very limited. I've never used any FTB mods. I originally bought the game in 2010.

Do you have a youtube channel: Nope.
12/15/2013 12:50 pm
YourMamma13
IGN: aidanrocks12345

Way we can contact you: Skype : aidanrocks12345

Why you want to join: i love playing ftb and i could record a lets play

Experience: good with all kinds of mods , build craft etc

http://www.youtube.com/user/FoxHunterMinecraft
12/15/2013 12:48 pm
SUFC-for-life
IGN:SUFC-for-life

Way we can contact you:nataliestret@hormail.co.uk

Why you want to join: i love FTB but i have only played it alone so i wanna try out a server:)

Experience:100+ put into FTB

Do you have a youtube channel:www.youtube.com/channel/UCw-c1p5OAOFXwfQIqvXOoCQ
12/15/2013 12:46 pm
Pokerman2111
Application

IGN: Pokerman21

Way we can contact you: bellando1@yahoo.com

Why you want to join: Too play on a server with people that respect the game but still want to have fun.

Experience: I have been playing Modded Minecrafts for a couple of years now.

12/14/2013 11:21 pm
funatural
IGN:xxFunaturalxx

Way we can contact you:funatural@gmail.com

Why you want to join: I have over 200 hundred hours playing FTB Unleashed and im little bit boring now with it . I want to try out this whole new modpack, making guides for the newbies, and just like play with others on a small but familyfriendly server .

Experience: 200+ hours with FTB Unleashed and 100+ with other modpacks

Do you have a youtube channel: yes, i have, a year ago i made videos but i lost lot of content from a youtube update so i closed down for a while but i want to start again in a few month.
12/14/2013 9:28 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Toast
xlathon
Application

IGN: Xlathon

Way we can contact you: rpkingsbury2@gmail.com

Why you want to join: Looking for a group to play Horizons with

Experience: minecraft vanilla since 2009 modded since 2010

Do you have a youtube channel: yes Xlathon nothing really on there.
12/14/2013 8:19 pm
wheat1997
IGN: wheat1997

Way we can contact you: email is blainedbrooks@gmail.com

Why you want to join: I love minecraft and love to mess around with new packs.

Experience: I have played every well know modpack (i.e. tekkit, hexxit, FTB ultimate) and i have been playing minecraft since beta 1.8. ( dont remember when that was exactly)

Do you have a youtube channel: no i do not
12/14/2013 8:16 pm
bum8
IGN: bum8

Way we can contact you: Skype- reilly.moore1 and E-mail: reillymoore4@gmail.com

Why you want to join: I would like to join because I enjoy servers with not a lot of people on them so I don't have to worry about getting stolen from or griefed. I also enjoy small servers because I can get to know everyone that I'm playing with and can have fun with them.

Experience: I have played every mod pack on the FTB launcher and am experienced in a lot of the mods. I can solve most problems I come in contact with and am always trying to find to find new and exciting things with the mods.

Do you have a youtube channel: I do not have a youtube channel, sorry
12/14/2013 5:31 pm
piekiller252
IGN: piekiller252

Way we can contact you: Skype- Tub_Tub_Tucker, or btucker1157@gmail.com

Why you want to join: I want to play with people and have fun and mess around with friends.

Experience: Experience with FTB in general, I'd be generally new. I've played with some of the mods individually but I can handle whatever's thrown at me. Been playing actual Minecraft for more than a year.

Do you have a youtube channel: Yes, but the videos (If I can make any that won't go against Youtube policy) will be coming out after Christmas
12/14/2013 10:09 am
Element _Hunter
IGN: Element_Hunter

email zachdinoboy@gmail.com or skype zachdinoboy

i want to play on a good sever with people i can i trust

been palying minecraft for a while now about quite a few things

yes i have youtube bur no videos yet
12/14/2013 1:28 am
grinjouw9993
IGN: grinjouw9993 and friend JFAUL404

Way we can contact you: E-Mail grinjouw9993@live.com or skype xXFatalxGrinXx

Why you want to join: i want start recording videos for my youtube channel (this would be my first time recording minecraft)

Experience: 2 years

Do you have a youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/grinjouw9993/videos
still new to youtubing trying to get started
12/13/2013 10:56 am
AFlyingCabbage96
IGN: Block_Master404

Way we can contact you: At my hotmail account which is brad.c.wise@hotmail.com

Why you want to join: I would like to join because it is a new modpack with lots of new mods to experience and I have not been on a FTB server in a while since the ones I played on have been closed. It would be fun to experience new mods with other players.

Experience: I have played a lot with the other modpacks. As for the horizons modpack i have played a few mods in it but a lot of them are new to me. It would be fun to learn the mods with other people. Modpacks that i have played are Unleashed, Mindcrack and Ultimate.

Do you have a youtube channel: I have a youtube account but i do not record or upload videos.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome