New Hub Server! | Need Staff! | Need Builders!

TheVoidNet's Avatar TheVoidNet4/6/14 5:11 am
1 emeralds 4.2k 156
2/14/2016 2:32 pm
FeramonGator's Avatar FeramonGator
Good evening, My name is Josh. I am the Founder of TheVoidNetwork. We have an outstanding 10 servers in our network and we plan to expand that number to an even greater number. We use to be a small Survival server but I decided to turn it into a large community that will appeal to all members of Minecraft. Recently I have had some staff and builders bail because they cannot handle the big tasks and builds. I need some dedicated, talented and mature members who can help us build great things and manage the server making it the funnest, safest and most enjoyable server out there.

There are some requirements to being staff and or builder. These include...
-Over the age of 13
-Minimal experience with Worldedit(Builder only)
-Able to show us photos of your work(Builder only)
-Able to play a decent amount of hours each day

If you think you have what it takes then apply down below.

Roles available:
-Chat Moderator(0/3) (Active of the website and keeps the chat clean) 14+
-Moderator(0/5) 14+
-Senior-Mod(0/2) 15+
-Administrator(0/3) 15+
-Senior-Admin (0/2) 16+
-Builder(0/10)
-Architect(0/10)

-Application-

***(Builder/Architect)
Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience:
Preferred Style(Medieval, Modern ect):
How many hours of the day can you play:
Timezone:
Photos of past builds(REQUIRED):

***Chat-Moderator
Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience with websites:
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft:
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone:
Why should you be Chat-Moderator:

Click to reveal
IGN:
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect:
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard:
Why should you be Moderator:
Experience with Mod:

***Senior-Mod
Click to reveal
IGN:
Why should you be Senior-Moderator:
Is it okay to ban a staff member:
Is it okay to mute a staff member

Note: As Senior-Mod you are in charge of all the Moderators. You must take charge and tell them to stop mucking around.

***Administrator
Click to reveal
Why should you be Admin:
Is it okay to mute a staff member:
What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Admin on the server and I am not on Skype:
What plugins do you have experience with:

***Senior-Admin
Click to reveal
Why should you be Senior-Admin:
What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Senior-Admin on the server and I am not on Skype:

Note: You are in charge of all Staff on the server, don't be afraid to tell people what to do.

Conact

If you would like to contact me you can either PM me, add me on skype, email me, go to our website or find us on twitter.

Email:voidnetwork@hotmail.com

If you have any queries just let me know, I will try to get back to you within 24 hours.

NOTE: ALL STAFF WILL START OFF AS TRIAL AND WILL HAVE TO WAIT AT LEAST 1 HOUR TO FIND OUT WHERE I SHOULD PUT YOU
I hope you all enjoy your stay at TheVoidNetwork.

Regards, Josh
TheVoidNet
Level 19 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/14/2016 2:32 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
FeramonGator
By the way on I added you on skype.
02/14/2016 2:31 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
FeramonGator
IGN:
FeramonGator

FeramonGator

Do /co i to see who griefed the house. You /co rollback u:(user who attempted to grief) t: time before the /co i griefed it. For example: I do /co i, hit the griefed blocks, check who did it, lets say steve did it 10 hours ago. I'd do /co rollback u:steve t:10h. The house should go back to where it was before it was griefed.

You would use the flag system of Worldguard. Select the house with //wand. Do //expand vert. Then do /region define MyHouse FeramonGator (For it would be my house.). Let's say you don't want people to build/break? /region flag MyHouse build/construct deny. This would protect your house from ever being destroyed using Worldguard

Over the years, Minecraft has been a gem to me, I have been playing minecraft since the alpha days. Due to what it says on my Mojang account, I have been playing this fantastic game since March 3rd, 2011, 5 years ago, before servers were even a thing. After a year, server finally came out, and I fell in love with the idea of being staff. Helping out people, making sure they are having a great time at this specified server. I've been staffing for over 3 year now, I've owned 5 servers which 2 became very successful. I have moderated and administrated countless of times over the years. Due to my experience, I'd love to join this wonderful newborn network.

1. Exploiting is a crime that is horribly unforgiving to the player that does so. Performing a act of exploiting should lead to a permanent ban.

2. Using a hacked client with clear evidence, for example clear fly without the ability to do so would be a huge no-no and a permanent ban. You can't ban someone with a hacked client if there isn't fluent proof to say so.

3. Threatening others lives can lead to charges in real life. If someone is threatening to shut down and murder you in real life. That player should be banned immediately, this will insure the safety of our players and of ourselves.

This is my schedule

Monday 2-4 Tuesday 2-4 Wednesday 2-4 Thursday 1 Friday 2-4 Saturday 3-6 Sunday 3-7

Why should you be Senior-Moderator:
Being a staff member is my pure pleasure. I have been playing Minecraft for 5 years now. All I wanna do is help. I've had experience with network servers like no else has had. I've owned 3 network servers (2 became very succesful) and have administrated 3+. I have many connections that could help with adding on to the server. Including a guy who makes enjin websites and many friends who are incredible builders. My plugin knowledge is extreme. I am also very good under pressure with a hard task. I'm good at researching for staff members. I currently am talking with the developer of a plugin known as custom enchants who is willing to help out with anything I need him to (even though he does it for a bit of money. He could make you custom plugins for a low price unless the project is very, very large.) The main reason I want to become a Senior Moderator, is for the community. I just love watching servers grow. If you know that feeling you have to agree with me. Seeing a server from the beginning to the end makes you feel proud of your self for helping out. I want to make this server grow. I've had much experience with growing servers. I could hit you up with my server box I got here in California for west coast servers. It has 30gb of ram. Me and my friend are still fixing it up so it could be ready for server use. The last thing I want to talk about is my loyalty. I will be loyal to the server no matter what. If it is failing, I won't just walk away for it to self-destruct, I will try my hardest, my hardest to get the server back on it's feet and walking the bases again, to lead to another home run (weird baseball comparison ). To conclude, for me to be staff member, I will not just make this server a server, I will make this server THE server.

It is not ok to ban a staff member without OP permisison. Unless the staff member is destroying the server and you have to ban him to stop, you must talk to a higher rank such as an admin/owner to have full permission to ban him. Also, even though the permissions would not let me, I cannot ban higher ranked staff members, I would have to report them to higher rank officials.

If the player is spamming a lot and is getting under the players nerves, I should report it to a higher rank. Also, even though I can't again, I'm not allowed to mute higher ranked staff members.
02/14/2016 12:48 am
Level 1 : New Miner
DanielBinter
my Skype is : danielblakeinternational
02/14/2016 12:48 am
DanielBinter
IGN: danielbinter
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback Griefer h:2
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: /region create Protect1 , region define Protect1 pvp deny
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Helping new players
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: If they griefed in a non grief server, hacking, trolling or scamming players in a world they arent allowed
Why should you be Moderator: I love helping any community
Experience with Mod: I have been an admin on a few small servers. I have also been an admin on a CSGO server
How many hours of the day can you play: 15
02/14/2016 12:08 am
JoeChuah

I will include all the commands for CoreProtect ~
/co help - Display a list of commands
/co inspect - Toggle the inspector
/co rollback <params> - Rollback block data
/co restore <params> - Restore block data
/co lookup <params> - Advanced block data lookup
/co purge <params> - Delete old block data
/co reload - Reload the configuration file
/co version - View the plugin version

Claim the area with World Edit wand then later type in in chat
/region define [player name]

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft:To be honest my favourite thing to do in Minecraft is to have fun with the players and get along with everyone.

1) When I gave them 3 warnings and they keep continuing their misbehavior I will ban them for a period of time.
2)Breaking the rules when told not to.
3)Spamming the chat with advertisements and related...

Est 2-4 hours on weekdays and Est 4-8 hours on weekends.

No it's never okay to ban other fellow staffs.

No it applies the same to the question "Is it okay to ban a staff member".

Why should you be Senior-Admin:
As I mentioned before I am an experienced Minecraft players who loves to follow the rules and create fun in the environment to other fellow players. I do not abuse my commands and I seek to enjoy while taking the position seriously. I know most commands and I am offering my time and effort to this server mainly.

What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Senior-Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: NO questions, it's an Instant Permanent Ban.

What plugins do you have experience with: WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Essentials, Coloured Signs, VoteMe, WorldBorder, AntiCheat, Factions, PermissionEX, ChestShop, Portals and other general plugins that is essential for the server best performances.
02/13/2016 11:33 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
Olaf_1234
IGN: Mcgamer541
Skype(REQUIRED): emily.johns53
Experience:
Preferred Style(Medieval, Modern ect): we can make mostly anything by we i mean me and my build team
How many hours of the day can you play: 3-5
Timezone: UTC
Photos of past builds(REQUIRED): i cant find a way but i uploaded it on my Profile on Planet Minecraft.

Also is it ok my Build Team helps me because i have a Build Team
02/13/2016 11:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Threatz_
Senior-Admin

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: 1.) /co rollback r: ex 60 t: 4 minutes (the amount of time you want it to be)

How do you protect someone's house with World guard: 1.) //wand 2.) left click the area then right click the other area. 3.) //rg define (Name of building) ex John'sHome 4.) Then ./rg flag John'sHome (The flag name) pvp (allow or deny) deny.

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Help out people's server with anything they need. It's juts what i like to do is to help people's servers it is fun for me i don't know why.

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: 1.) If you have proof that they are hacking. 2.) If they have griefed a player(s) home(s) / base(s). 3.) If they are evading the server after they have been banned = ban evasion.

How many hours of the day can you play: 3/4 hours a day unless family stuff comes up then it would be less.

Is it okay to ban a staff member: Yes If they are being disrespectful to the server/player(s)/owner(s) etc.

Is it okay to mute a staff member: Yes But not for ever because they still need to talk in chat.

Why should you be Senior-Admin: Because i am a very nice person i love to help peoples servers out with everything i love you community because there all so nice and respectful unlike some other fairly new servers the have a really bad community which yours doesn't have a bad community it has a really nice one. I'm also very skilled so i know what to do in almost every problem so that is a huge jump forward for the server i only apply to servers that i think that can move on unlike some servers that just sit there and get left behind in the dust. Which this server will be ahead of the dust.

What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Senior-Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: Stop the server until the get bored and give up on trying to grief the server and stop it before they can do any more damage.

What plugins do you have experience with: essentials, world guard, core protect, group manager (not pex sorry).
02/13/2016 10:39 pm
TheOriginal_Fishh
IGN: TheOriginal_Fish

Age: I am currently 14 years old but find myself very mature for my age.

Skype:(REQUIRED) fischerfamilyabq14, I am always active on Skype, so just message me any time.

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: I would do /co rollback T: (Amount of time) P: (Player that griefed it) {I would first check who griefed with /co i and place a block or hit one to see who edited it.}

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: I would first get a we wand and select 2 corners. I would then do /region define (name) and then /region flag (flags) (allow/deny) depending on how it should be claimed.

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Probably play on survival/factions/kitpvp/vanilla servers or moderate on servers, or administrate on servers, which ever one is available.

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: If someone is hacking, if someone DDoS threats the server, and if a staff member is griefing spawn/players bases, etc.

Why should you be Moderator: I think that I should be moderator because of my experience with moderation, my maturity while dealing with spammers, people being rude etc. And because of how much I want to help, I would love to assist the server any time, moderate chat, give suggestions, and help players!

Experience with Mod: I have been moderator on about 10-15 servers. It might seem like a lot, but I love helping out servers that could use help, I enjoy playing on and would also enjoy assisting, or if I am asked to help on a friend's server!

How many hours of the day can you play: I can play for about 8-14 hours a day.
05/21/2014 5:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
JaydenIrwin
===============BUILDER/ARCHITECT APP================

IGN: JaydenIrwin
Skype(REQUIRED): JaydenIrwin
Experience: PMC Level 13
World of Keralis Veteran (Builder)
Mithrincia Member (Builder)
Preferred Style(Medieval, Modern ect): Medieval, also love Modern but medieval more!
How many hours of the day can you play: 1 because I have a lot of school work to do!
Timezone: -05:00
Photos of past builds(REQUIRED): Here's my latest medieval project! http://imgur.com/a/CC0Da
05/18/2014 6:13 am
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
ProkingPlays

Do /co rollback u:(griefers name) t:(time)

And that , if executed correctly will fix the grief

Method 2 ( mandatory method!!)

With the same info, do

/co rollback u:w4570 t:4hours r:30

Radius?!?! Why?

The problem with method is, not only the grief will rollback, but everything he did in that timeframe, which may cause unnecessary punishment. With radius, you can restrict the rollback to that specific area alone, not causing anymore problems for someone who should have already been banned.The main reason core protect us now being used instead of log block.

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: To protect a region.
Take out your WorldEdit wand. Type //wand if you don't already have one.
Leftclick one block.
Rightclick another block elsewhere
Type /region define MyArea into chat.
Now only you and Ops can modify the area between those blocks you selected. Keep in mind blocks below or above the 2 blocks you selected won't be included in your region. Be sure to select one low block and on high block for the region.
To allow a player to modify a region.
type /region addmember MyArea Bob
Now Bob can modify the region titled MyArea.
To allow a group to modify a region. (The group must be listed in Permission group)
type /region addmember MyArea g:Mod
Now Mod's can modify the region titled MyArea.

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: My fav thing to do is buiding what i can imagine but im not the best builder or a pro builder and sometimes i like to play on a prison server

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Abusing, Swearing and Racism and harassing.

How many hours of the day can you play:i can play more than 3 hours a day.

Is it okay to ban a staff member:it is not okay even if you dont like him/her or if thats the reason talk to the owner try to figure a better way.

Is it okay to mute a staff member:NO!, if there spamming but first give them a warning if the continue to spam or swear mute them for 10 min.

Why should you be Senior-Admin:i should be senior admin because i have alot of experience in being staff and ive delt with alot of hackers and id love to help your community grow and i can record on your server cause ive got a youtube channel too.
What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Senior-Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: i would immediately take a screen shot and warn him to stop hacking or ill send the screen shot to the owner when he gets on. send the player to jail

What plugins do you have experience with:i have experiance in group manager, worldedit, worlguard, permissionsEx and a few more.
05/18/2014 6:06 am
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
ProkingPlays
am i still staff?
or do i have to re-apply again?
05/18/2014 6:02 am
TheVoidNet
Accepted!
05/03/2014 5:49 am
Level 46 : Master Wizard
YanniickZ
Mod:
IGN: YanniickZz
Step1: /co inspect - to see who did it. and time and such.
Step2: /co rollback u:(name) t:(the time +1h ive seen on the inspect) r:(the randius ofc)
Step1: select with world edit, //pos1 //pos2 //expand hight-
Step2: /rg define <name> <owner1> <owner2>
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Building.
Why should you be Moderator: I have no clue.
Experience with Mod: I've never been mod before ugh, I've been admin and such. I also have 3 MC servers for myself - #Private
How many hours of the day can you play: Too much 2hours.-3hours.
05/03/2014 5:39 am
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Architect
Cirquo
Admin:

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback t:<timeformat> r:<radius> (Been using CoreProtect with my own server)
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: Select region and type /region define <user>

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Definitely building, coding, administrating

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Excessive and unscrupulous spamming/insulting, advertising, griefing etc.
How many hours of the day can you play: It depends, I am a student.
Is it okay to ban a staff member: Yes, if there is a very good reason. Also, donators do not receive any "ban-shield".

Why should you be Admin: I've been developing Minecraft servers for over 2 years, I am a VERY experienced builder, I've been building with people like Notux, Block_Fortress etc. I'm 18 years old finnish boy, I can handle every kind of situation carefully, and I have full control over myself.

Is it okay to mute a staff member: Again, depends if there is a reason or not.

What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: Depends on what kind of hacker, if he has something like autorun, it's not very serious. But if he/she can do serious damage, I would (if I can) close down the server and message you.

What plugins do you have experience with: Voxel Sniper, WorldEdit, CoreProtect, Essentials, PermissionsEx, GroupManager, PlotMe, Buycraft, Vault, NoCheatPlus, CompassNavigation, All Multiverse plugins, + tons more
05/02/2014 4:46 pm
Level 47 : Master Nerd
jman0111
Can I get my moderator rank on te forums?
My name is jman0111
04/29/2014 3:03 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
DarkOdin
IGN: jzpimpin101

Experience: Have staffed for a few servers and am fairly decent with plugins. I can build well and manage people if needed and am very active and a dedicated player to whom ever i work with.

Position that you seek: Builder or staff (either is fine i just want to help)

Skype: DarkOdin/Joel Zimmerman. (the period at the end IS required)

Any further questions just PM me.
04/29/2014 8:53 am
awesomecraigXD
*Administrator

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: You have to turn on inspector to see who griefed the place then do /co rollback and set the time to what you want to
roll it back to

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: //wand select the two corners of the radius your going to protect and then do //expand vert

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Meet some good friends and Build

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Advertising, Constant Spam, Not listening to anyone or being really rude to a player or staff

How many hours of the day can you play: 10+ all days

Is it okay to ban a staff member: With the owners permission yes or if they are ruining/ trying to shut down the server

Why should you be Admin: Ive had experience in this position before, I stopped playing minecraft for a while because off my computer not being able to run it so I had to get a new gaming card, Im back into it again though and am very mature when I need to be, sometimes if the times right have a wee joke with my players to gain a bond with my players and when the time comes I can be very serious and I am willing to help with any player issues

Is it okay to mute a staff member: Not unless the owner says so

What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: Well if he was doing something very serious that could ruin the server I would message the owner on Skype then close the server until the owner opens it again if not I would handle the situation myself

core protect, world edit, world guard and more simple
04/28/2014 3:24 pm
jman0111
Hey . Did you add me on skype yet? I think you did . Message me on there if you need help, I feel I'm being inactive and would like to contribute!
04/29/2014 8:45 am
TheVoidNet
Yeah, I've got you on skype. I'll message you now!
04/29/2014 2:58 pm
jman0111
Ok! I'll be on pretty much most of the day!
Seems like your server has gotten a lot of hype!
04/22/2014 12:03 pm
TheVoidNet
BUMP
04/21/2014 7:08 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Chat mod app!

IGN: AMILLIONGUMMIES

Skype(REQUIRED): amilliongummies

Experience with websites: I have pretty good experience with websites, even enjin. I can moderate the websites too

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build creative things. I love to build things when I'm bored. When I'm not building, I'm helping other people.

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: It is okay to ban someone when they are swearing AT someone, mutiple times, after a warning. Also if grieving isn't allowed, that would result in a ban. Another way is when someone is constantly repeating a youtube channel, twitter account, another server, etc.

Why should you be Chat-Moderator: I should be a chat moderator because I have tons of experience and I can make sure no one is hurting peoples feelings, or spamming. I am a great friend and can help the server's community out so much.

Thanks for your time!
04/21/2014 5:51 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
FighterPvP
IGN: My in-game name is FighterPvP.

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: You rollback a grief with CoreProtect by using the command /co rollback (username) (time) (radius)

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: You protect a players house by using //wand, to get the want, select the region, then, claim the region /rg claim (name), then, add the player(s) to the protection by doing /rg addowner (region) (name), and optional, add flags. /rg flag (region) (flag) (true or deny).

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: My favorite thing to do in Minecraft is meet new friends. From a boy in a small town, there's no one to hang out with. So, I hop on servers, and create relationships with players.

1) When a player advertises another server.
2) Once a player griefs, you ban them.
3) If they don't report a glitch or exploits.

Why should you be Moderator: I should be a Moderator, because I love helping other players. I'm mature, and can handle things serious. With extra commands, some people abuse, which shall not be allowed, or I shall not abuse. I treat everyone equally, no matter if there's hate or anything, I'll always get along with others. I'll make sure no one abuses, either it's me, another staff member, a player or anyone, I will stop them, and report the player.

Experience with Mod: I've had a bit of experience of helping others, here they are. (Highest to lowest)

Co-Owner: LeggoOKC21's Server

Head-Admin/Co-Owner: DivineCraft

Admin: VanuCraft Feed The Beast

Moderator: VanuCraft, Realms of Auchterenden, and a few others.

How many hours of the day can you play: I can play for a couple if hours each day, two to three hours a day.
04/21/2014 5:28 pm
FighterPvP
IGN: FighterPvP
Skype(REQUIRED): FighterPvP
Experience: I've built on a couple of servers, mainly roads and mountainside work. I build stuff in Survival, which make it more fun to get items to build with, more of a challenge which I like.
Preferred Style(Medieval, Modern ect): I usually build with stone, leaves, glass, and just whatever comes and goes in my mind.
How many hours of the day can you play: I can play a couple hours a day, about 3.
Timezone: Central (CDT)
Photos of past builds(REQUIRED): Cave Build Entrance (survival): http://imgur.com/qOnZOfm,EUWqDrA

Greenhouse: http://imgur.com/yDjuqrD
04/21/2014 1:57 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Aireesan
IGN: Aireesan
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback r:Radius t:Time u:User
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: /region claim NAME
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Coding, Server Development, Redstone Mechanism Creation.
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Threatening staff, IE: DDoS. Griefing. Disallowed mod usage.
Why should you be Moderator: I am a 14 year old server owner, I love running, working on, and just in general maintaining servers. I have a lot of free time and a lot of experience in doing exactly that. I run two servers, One public factions server and one not so public server. Both run bukkit. But anywho, I know quite a lot of commands from plugins such as CommandBook, Essentials, BungeeCord (Core Proxy Plugins), CoreProtect, LogBlock, HoneyPot, and many many more plugins.
Experience with Mod: Owner of two servers. Moderator of BackwardsCraft, and many other servers.
How many hours of the day can you play: Daily, 3-5 hours.

I'm pretty much a server nerd
04/21/2014 1:39 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
nemssi12312
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co [radius] [time] [player]
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: /region define (ID)
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Mostly roam around the world exploring. Building houses, blowing mountains up etc. Do not worry all of this is on a single player world.
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Hacking, typically mods if met the criteria and if he or she mass spams the server after three given warnings (reminder/kick/mute)
How many hours of the day can you play: I have worked everything out!
Monday-Thursday sometimes Friday: 5:00 AM to 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM - 11:30 PM
Friday-Sunday sometimes Monday - 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM - 5:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Is it okay to ban a staff member: It is not okay to ban a staff member. If the staff member were to be abusing his powers I'd give him the same amount of warnings as I would to a regular member, and if he did not stop what he was doing I would immediately take reasonable action (Take a screen shot of what he or she is doing and send the images to you for you to decide what to do with him) If given alleged permission to ban the staff member from doing the crimes that he is putting out onto the server then I will ban him.
Is it okay to mute a staff member: No it is not okay as I said before I would take immediate action after three warnings are given. I would typically ignore the situation but if it were to get out of hand then yes I would probably mute the staff member for the time being. (Regularly a 5 minute mute would do it.)
Why should you be Senior-Admin: I should be a senior admin because I've had many experiences with hosting servers, well really only none-public servers. Whitelisted servers for say and that had got me really popular. What else should I say um, when I am around other players I try to become their friends and not their enemies. I am a really kind person, I don't normally swear, well not on a regular bases any more. Trying to cut down on that. I've probably been an admin on a couple of really popular servers and even then everyone really loved me. Umm. I am very mature I have really nothing else to say.
What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Senior-Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: If it came down to this I would well I'd probably not freak out I'd really jail him for how ever long it takes for him to learn his lesson. I would also provide the owner(you) screenshots of what he was doing then you can decide apon his punishment. I've never really had to deal with someone I couldn't ban.
What plugins do you have experience with: I have experience with MCMMO, PermissionsEX, Group Manager, Essentials, really any time of plugin that is used on a regular bases.

NOTE: I have copied my application for senior-admin again because I wanted to re-apply for it and I have worked everything out. I did take a lot of time on working out my time for the server. I can take what ever you feel right for me is. If I am accepted I will be excited if denied I'll just move on. You did not really 'deny' me or 'accept' me. Just put me inbetween them both.
04/21/2014 2:04 pm
TheVoidNet
Accepted! We have too many Sr. Admins so I'll find another rank for you depending on your loyalty.

Regards, Josh
04/21/2014 10:00 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
nemssi12312
120 posts
Damn, Void. You've got a pretty popular forum post
04/21/2014 8:07 am
Level 44 : Master Modder
TheOneDotStar
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect:/co rollback
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard:First use wand to select the area ( //wand ), then use /region
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft:I do not enjoy playing minecraft too much, BUT I do enjoy being a staff member. It has been always something I wanted to do..
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone:Abusing staff powers, Using hacks or anything related to gain unfair advantage over others.
Why should you be Moderator: I think I should be moderator because I am very high quality member. I am also mature and cool headed. I also have alot of experience of moderation. I will be very active member of the community. I also will always hear two sides of the story. I will always follow the rules. Thank you.
Experience with Mod:I had alot of experience of being a mod both from my own server, and also from countless other server. I have been a staff member on many servers since 2012.
How many hours of the day can you play:3-10

-Hydrax
04/21/2014 9:17 am
TheVoidNet
Accepted
04/21/2014 10:33 am
Level 44 : Master Modder
TheOneDotStar
Shall I contact you on Skype?
04/21/2014 10:38 am
TheVoidNet
That'd be great
04/21/2014 7:53 am
thepuzzlermc
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback (params)
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard:/region define [region name]
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft:I like to play PVP , minigames , lets plays and record and upload content and make friends within the community. I sometimes build creations but i much prefer to play on servers and minigames.
1. Swearing in an agressive manner ....only if prior warnings have been ignored should they be band however
2.Hacking , cheating , taking advantage of glitches are all bannable offences
3. I'd say spamming , that should deffinatley get warnings if ignored then a ban.

Weekdays , 2-3
Weekends , anywhere between 2 and 10

Is it okay to ban a staff member:Not unless given permissions by owner which anything a member of staff is doing wrong should be reported to
Is it okay to mute a staff member: No , i dont think its very mature either ..problems with another member of staff should be reported and sorted.
Why should you be Senior-Admin:I'd like to have the responsibility , think it would be enjoyable (yet serious) and also i'm one of the elder ones who've aplied and i am very mature .
What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Senior-Admin on the server and I am not on Skype:If im online and no-one can ban him ..i'd warn him but i cant do much else really can i?
What plugins do you have experience with:Worldguard , groupmanger , worldedit cant say ive used them frequently so could be a bit dodgy with them .....better to be honest though )

any extra information you require let me know
04/20/2014 4:24 am
IExplodeGaming
IGN:MinecraftGamer_8
Skype(REQUIRED):iexplodegaming_1
Experience with websites:With Forums 88% with coding 0%
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft:Play PVP
Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone:Hacking.Griefing.
Why should you be Chat-Moderator:I am admin on all my friend's server's and would love to help another server.
04/21/2014 6:43 am
TheVoidNet
Denied
04/20/2014 3:01 am
TheVoidNet
BUMP
04/19/2014 7:57 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
GeneralVictoryus
[senior-admin]

IGN: victoryus

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback <params>

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: Flag that region and add him in it.

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Make servers...

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Flaming, trying to hack, Griefing

How many hours of the day can you play: 2 till 8 in some weekends

Is it okay to ban a staff member: Yes if he mis uses his powers

Is it okay to mute a staff member: If he is flaming yes

Why should you be Senior-Admin: I have had a server for over 5years but I quit it because of money trouble, but my website is still online: http://www.milky-craft.be/

What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Senior-Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: Shut the proxy server down.

What plugins do you have experience with: Bungeecord systems pex databases... I can work with almost every plugin...

Ps.: I can make websites... http://www.milky-craft.be/
04/19/2014 6:33 am
TheVoidNet
BUMP
04/19/2014 10:54 am
Level 1 : New Artist
Doctor_Strange
Sadly my skype is not working currently. It will take at least until next week so I can fix my internet + get a new computer.
For now, If you'd like, I'd like to start off as a trial admin. If you'd like to speak more to me you can always message me right now in the circumstance.
04/18/2014 10:26 pm
Level 44 : Master Architect
_CriticalMC
[Moderator Application]

IGN: iJacobs32

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback [name] h:2

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: /region define [name]

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: My favorite thing to do in Minecraft is PvP. I absolutely love PvPing on servers. Also I enjoy helping out players and watching new/small servers grow.

1.) Griefing - This is a bit self explanatory. Most servers but Faction servers do not allow this.

2.) Hacked Client - No matter what the player is doing and they're using a client for any type of advantage it is bannable. Even if you think you won't get caught, you will. This is one of the main reasons why I like Moderating servers, to catch the people who ruin the fun for others.

3.) Exploiting Bugs/Glitches - Almost every server has a small flaw in it that allows players to have an advantage when it shouldn't be there. Block glitching is a very common bug/glitch that is used. Yet again these are things that can give players unfair advantages, even if the developers are able to fix the issue you still shouldn't do it.

Why should you be Moderator: I think I should be Moderator because I have had a lot of past experience with servers. I know what hacks are and I am very careful before banning anyone and make sure I know %100 if the player is hacking. I have played the game for two years and have learned a lot. I also have owned a few servers. A list of a few servers I was staff on are IntensePvP, ScranCraft, RangerCraft, and Endless-PvP Network. I also know a very large amount of commands and can learn how to edit configs quickly.

Experience with Mod:
1.) IntensePvP - This is one of the servers I have owned. It was a small KitPvP server. I learned a lot while being the owner of this server. I learned that when you have the power, don't act like it, you need to not push questions aside and help out even if you're the Owner. My motto as Owner was "players first."

2.) ScranCraft - I was a Moderator on this server. It was Factions/PvP and had 20+ players on all the time. I have gained a lot of experience from this considering it had 40 players on at times. It has shut down now due to no donations.

3.) RangerCraft - I was Head-Admin on this server and it was a survival server. This was my first type of Moderation. It had around 5 players on at minimum. This is where I learned a lot of my things about Moderation like chat, commands, helping players, hackers, etc.

4.) Endless-PvP Network - This is my other server I owned. It was a small Hub/Mini-Games server and had around 15 players on minimum. On the weekends it had around 25. I mostly learned about configs, plugins, permissions, etc. I had a great time hosting this server.

How many hours of the day can you play: I can play 5-12 hours a day.

Thanks for taking your time in reading this!
Best Regards,
- iJacobs32
04/19/2014 2:57 am
TheVoidNet
Accepted! Add me on skype, my skype is jeb1100
04/18/2014 1:48 pm
Level 1 : New Artist
Doctor_Strange
Skype:(REQUIRED) Still working on making one. Skype isn't working for me.
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback (name) h;
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: /region define (name of region)
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Keeping it safe. One of the main reasons I'm applying for this job for you. I want to help. You just need to trust me.
Well, there's a couple of scenarios where it does depend what the server is, but here are some I run into every once in a while.
1. Greif (Obviously we all know the reason to this. No need to give you more eye strains reading the kiss ups people make applying.)
2. Advertising ( if you're not here to play, Get the hell out)
3. DDOSing (This'll screw up the server badly. Obviously we want this out of our community)
How many hours of the day can you play: As much as you need me to.
Is it okay to ban a staff member: Depending on whether you think I should or not. If he's new and he's done something stupid, sure. I'll do it myself. If it has something to do with someone YOU trust, I'll consult you first.
Is it okay to mute a staff member: Yes and No. He doesn't need to be unless called for or absolutely necessary depending on the situation I am in. All reports of abusive or annoying staff member go to you, Then I'll take action myself.
Why should you be Senior-Admin: I'm a respectful person of the community and I believe I should take a chance at this. I know it's an extremely long shot, but I think I have what it takes to be your Server Leader. I am very responsible and I'll take anything you'd like me to do from you. I'm straight to the point as well. I'll tell someone if they f'd up they f'd up and this is what they get. There is no need to sugarcoat punishments if they earned it. I'm also a good speller and have correct grammar like every staff member should. (you should consider that in the apps, btw.) Last but not least, I'm the one person who takes care of every staff on the server, I have the gut to do so. In no way would I ever cover someone if they were nice, my friend, or anything if they did something wrong you do not like. I will not hesitate.
What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Senior-Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: Honestly, I've never been in this situation and it's unlikely I can't ban him unless he has something that makes me not do so. If I can't do absolutely anything, I would take screenshots and send them to you to be honest. This is a very unlikely situation and I just don't know what I can do to defend against it. I'm gonna be straight up honest with you right now.
What plugins do you have experience with: Worldedit, Bukkit, and I've done others but I've forgotten the names. and I have done others on Classic which gives me flexibility to learn.

By the way, Thanks for reading this. I want you to know I acknowledge the fact that you read tons of these everyday and I will respect your decision with whatever you want to do with me. Thanks.
-Doctor-Strange
MC Username: Avenging_Beast
04/18/2014 5:36 pm
TheVoidNet
Accepted!
Accepted for Admin. Add me on skype, jeb1100
04/18/2014 12:03 pm
TheVoidNet
BUMP
04/18/2014 2:08 am
TheVoidNet
BUMP
04/17/2014 9:57 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
The Globe
How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback Griefer h:2
How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: /region define [region name]
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: build, wire redstone, work with plugins.

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Abusing staff, advertising, hacking, Ddos threats, flooding the spawn with false users. The list can go on and on.

How many hours of the day can you play: I can work several hours a day when I'm not in classes.

Is it okay to ban a staff member: if the staff member is being abusive and ignoring my requests I will temp ban him and contact you.

Is it okay to mute a staff member: if they are being mature I would msg them to act like a staff member.

Why should you be Senior-Admin: I have owned and operated over 4 servers since minecraft and craftbukkits conception and plan to continue running servers as I am releasing one this summer. Plus I am a computer information systems major at franklin college and plan to write plugins when my studies are complete. I am also a novice gfx artist. I am also skilled in administration and conflict resolution.

What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Senior-Admin on the server and I am not on Skype:

If the hacker joins and is Un bankable I would create a user permission class that inhibits him from destroying blocks. And trap or ban the player until further notice.

What plugins do you have experience with: I am skilled in all mini games plugins and most basic plugins conceptually and physically.

I look forward to working with you,
Connor
04/17/2014 10:11 am
TheVoidNet
Accepted! I'll have to look into this before you are fully accepted. Make sure all that you have stated is correct.
04/17/2014 2:58 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
TrapMophy
IGN: TrapMophy
Experience: I have been building and playing minecraft for about two years i have experience in different building types including making terrain i have built spawns for servers before I am more experienced in medieval builds. I have a significant amount of
building techniques to influence and better my builds.
Preferred Style(Medieval, Modern ect): Medieval
How many hours of the day can you play: 3+
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
Photos of past builds: I do not know how to provide a photo here or if I can but if you click on my profile you can see it or i can provide you with a link.
04/17/2014 2:54 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal
Chunkym0nkey19
Thought id do this incase you want some help.

How do you rollback a griefed house with CoreProtect: /co rollback (name) h;(hours)

How do you protect someones house with Worldguard: /reigon define (name of reigon)

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: make things look nice.

Give three examples where it is okay to ban someone: Excessive rule breaking, Griefing, and tons of swearing (if you dont accept swearing)

How many hours of the day can you play: as many as needed, i can be on a lot.

Is it okay to ban a staff member: That really depends. What's the situation ? Is the staff member stealing from people, griefing, and breaking every single rule at once? if so, probably yes. But other reasons that arent rule breaking, no.

Is it okay to mute a staff member: If they spam, and or swear tons. I mean, just because they're staff doesnt mean that they're allowed to have special treatment, or even break rules for that matter. Staff is supposed to set a good example for who the server is, and if they are spamming or swearing, we cant have that happening.

Why should you be Senior-Admin: Questions like these usually mess me up. I actually think i should be a senior admin, mainly because i got the wits. I know what i'm doing, i have experience working with people, i can easily talk through my frustrations, (so im never mad) Im always a joker, and i just love people from mc. they're actually just the greatest people you'll ever meet.

What do you do if a hacker comes on the server and you can't ban him, your the only Senior-Admin on the server and I am not on Skype: first order, that's easy. Jail/Mute him for the time being, and then report it to you on skype. once you get the message you will hopefully deal with it.

What plugins do you have experience with: Most plugins that you can think of, Worldguard, Coreprotect, i cant think of any offhand. but my favourite plugin is the npc plugin.

Also, i have noted of having experience with staff before. I was a Head Admin, Admin twice, and mod a couple of times. Its fun stuff

Thanks for consideration
-Chunkai
04/17/2014 9:37 am
TheVoidNet
Accepted! Add me on skype, my skype is jeb1100
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome