-~New Server Need ALL Staff~-

xXKamXx's Avatar xXKamXx2/12/16 10:08 pm
2/13/2016 11:56 am
xXKamXx's Avatar xXKamXx
Hello Minecraft world! You are here for 1 reason and 1 reason only, to get a staff job!
This is a new server still in development and it will include:
~Factions
~Creative
~Mini-Games
~And More!
We will need the following staff members!:
-1 or 2 Head Admins
-3 Admins
-4 Moderators
-4 Helpers
-3 Builders
-1 or 2 Head-Builders
-1 or 2 Dev's
If you are interested in applying for one of these jobs, please follow the format below (some questions will be for specific staff) and we will get back to you ASAP!
We will not post the IP to people who are accepted till tomorrow (but if your app is really good, we will let you on now!)
If you have any questions feel free to post them below!
Thanks so much! <3

FORMAT (MUST FOLLOW!):
1.IGN:
2.Real Name:
3.Age:
4.Position:
5.Skype:
6:Experience:
7.Why are you here?:
8.Why do you want to be (position)?:
9.Why should we choose you?:
10.Why are you good for the job?:
11a.Are you able to manage all the staff?:(for Admin/Head-Admin)
11b.How are you able to manage all the staff?:(for Admin/Head-Admin)
12.A picture of builds:(for Builders/Head-Builder)
13.Another staff member bans/kicks another player/staff for no reason. What do you do?
14.A staff member griefs a default while in creative. What do you do?
15.A player is being rude to another player/staff. What do you do?
xXKamXx
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/13/2016 11:56 am
xXKamXx
You guys we are releasing the server now but not for play! If you were accepted as staff or you just want to come and help, you may join! We are not accepting apps on the server, you MUST post your app on here and following the FORMAT! If you dont you will not be accepted!
The IP is 108.170.8.146:46397
Come and join now!
02/13/2016 10:56 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
xxkaylaxx1000
1.IGN: KawaiiKittenx
2.Real Name: Lizzy
3.Age: 13
4.Position: Head-Admin, or Admin
5.Skype: I'll find a way to give it to you, as I do not wish to give it out on this.
6:Experience: My experience as a server staff member isn't very exciting, but I'll tell this this, I have been a server moderator on two servers and it wasn't very rough. It was easy dealing with the players on the servers because they were both small communities. One time, a player was hacking on a server with the mmSupernaturals plugin and they threatened to Ddos the server a number of times. At the time, I was the only server staff member online, and unfortunately, moderators were not able to ban, or temp ban. So, I muted him for an hour, and kicked him numerous times (when he was caught hacking) and then finally, the Co-Owner came on and temp banned him for a week.
7.Why are you here?: I am here because I would like to help a server in need of staff, because the servers I have been moderator on were closed down for they weren't getting enough money donated to them. I love great communities and making a stop to those who try to ruin the community. Minecraft servers like those make me so happy. Another reason is because I am not great at dealing with larger servers because I haven't had much practice at dealing with many people at once. Of course I would have to do that as Head-Admin, but, I am sure I'll get used to it. Being Admin would offer the same package, just less of a hassle.
8.Why do you want to be Head-Admin or Admin?: I would like to be Head-Admin or Admin because of the ways I get to help with the server and bring those nasty trolls and hackers to justice. I highly dislike them and I want to help in any way possible.
9.Why should we choose you?: I should be chosen for Head-Admin or Admin because of the way I deal with situations, as well as help with problems. I am a very trustworthy person and it would be such an honour to work as an Admin or Head-Admin. I am very good with my vocabulary as well as spelling. This should help people understand what I am trying to say to them. I can handle situations very smoothly, and understand most commands. (I will have to get used to them, though) Being a server Admin or Head-Admin would be a dream come true, as I have applied many times in my life, but never really got there. I don't remember putting this much effort into an application, but cor, it would be amazing if I were chosen. I am a great builder when it comes to Medieval-type styles, and if it were alright, I would be honoured to assist with the making of the server.
10.Why are you good for the job?: I am good for the job, because I can handle situations easily and know how to help players not quite sure. As a Head-Admin, I would be able to teach the Admins and lower ranks how to deal with hackers, griefers, spammers, unnecessary drama, etc.
11a.Are you able to manage all the staff?:(for Admin/Head-Admin) I am able to manage all the staff in a semi-strict order.
11b.How are you able to manage all the staff?:(for Admin/Head-Admin) I am able to manage all the staff by telling them how to deal with certain problems. I don't tolerate silly behaviour, but as long as it's not a serious time, I will let them. I don't like it whenever staff members slack off from their job, making me do all the work. It angers me. My patience level isn't very high, so you'd have to watch out for that. If a staff member needs help with commands, I will explain to them how they work, what they do, and when to use them, and what for. I am a semi-strict player and I believe that every server needs a strict staff member, it just gets everything undercontrol. I'd like to be known as "Satan"... Heheh.
13.Another staff member bans/kicks another player/staff for no reason. What do you do? I ask the staff member for proof, if null, I will report them to the server owner for further consequences.
14.A staff member griefs a default while in creative. What do you do? I report the build immediately and temp ban them for a day until the server owner gets online. I will explain what has happened, give the server owner proof, and leave the rest to him/her.
15.A player is being rude to another player/staff. What do you do? I will warn them what will happen if they do not stop being disrespectful. Hopefully, the other staff member co-operates with me. If the unnecessary drama continues over five minutes, I will mute them for a minute. If the unnecessary drama is still continuing, I will mute them for half an hour. Finally, I would ban the player if they are constantly being muted.
02/13/2016 10:46 am
Piroscript
Currently, I'm not up for filling an Application but I can assure you a Developer position would be the best for me and the best for you.

I'm a current Minecraft Server developer who happens to have the skills needed to develop plugins and Minecraft Servers.

Add my Skype, UnleadedPK.
02/13/2016 1:33 am
petermanners
1.IGN:Petermanners
2.Real Name: Leo
3.Age:16
4.Position:I would love to be a builder
5.Skype: leogottfried1234
6:Experience: I've been building a huge amount throughout my years playing minecraft. I have mainly ONLY focused on building because of the excitement and fun it brings to me. I have become a very experienced builder throughout the years. I have built for other servers, made spawns and even built for my own server that was shut down a couple months ago because my friend gave up.
7.Why are you here?: I'm here because I would like to share my building skills with other people in need of it. I would also like to start showing other people my creativity instead of just my self and friends.
8.Why do you want to be (position)?: Builder
9.Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I will show dedication and will build in almost any style you ask for. I will also be extremely nice to the players and try to help out as much as I can.
10.Why are you good for the job?: I'm good for the job because of my range of creative building skills that could be used in a server. I will also be communicative and show dedication and put in the amount of work needed.
12.A picture of builds:(for Builders/Head-Builder) I had lots of video's and pictures on my old computer which are lost now, but I have a view videos that I could share with you by email if your interested. For example I have a video of a build i made of the Notre Dam Cathedral in france which i would love to share with you guys.
13.Another staff member bans/kicks another player/staff for no reason. What do you do? I would put a temp ban on this staff member so he/she can't harm anyone else for the time being. I would then un-ban the player that was banned and converse with them on why he/she would ban for no reason. Then I would contact the owners and leave the big decisions up to them.
14.A staff member griefs a default while in creative. What do you do? If I can contact the staff member outside of minecraft via skype or email, I would temp ban the staff member and talk to them and question why they would do such a thing. I would also talk to the player who got griefed and ask him why this staff member would do such a thing. I would then talk to owner and let him make the big decision.
15.A player is being rude to another player/staff. What do you do? I give them a warning. If the player doesn't obey the warning, I would mute them for a certain amount of time. After the mute, if they still aren't obeying these rules I would temp ban. If this player continuously disobeys, I would eventually perm ban for verbal abuse.
Overall I think I would really fit the job and be dedicated and work hard for you guys. If you show interested in having me as a staff member or builder, shoot me an email or reply here and I will email the video of the build.
Best wishes to the staff, and the amazing growing server,
Leo (petermanners)
02/13/2016 10:06 am
xXKamXx
Great! You are accepted as a Builder! I will give you the IP soon!
02/13/2016 10:04 am
xXKamXx
Your app was too short and not enough info
Does not seem like you tried that hard

Denied
02/12/2016 11:41 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Ninja
JordanAspect
1.IGN: JordanAspect
2.Real Name: Jordan
3.Age: 13
4.Position: Mod
5.Skype: muzar101
6:Experience: Mod on mc.paradise-network.com
7.Why are you here?: So i can help a server out by being a mod
8.Why do you want to be (position)?: mod
9.Why should we choose you?: Because i want to help you have a better server
10.Why are you good for the job?: Because i like to help people
13.Another staff member bans/kicks another player/staff for no reason. What do you do? Tell the owner and fix it, they should be fired
14.A staff member griefs a default while in creative. What do you do? Tell the owner and fix the it
15.A player is being rude to another player/staff. What do you do? Warn them and if they keep doing it mute for 10m
02/12/2016 11:19 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Turtle
Tdonny
Member Name Tdonny

I would like to apply for Head Admin

Additional In Game Names: Tdonny

How old are you? 15

How many hours per day do you play Minecraft? (weekdays) 3-5

How many hours per day do you play Minecraft? (weekends) 6-10

Introduction: Well, my name in the real world is Ty. I'm from Boise and I live with my family. I just started Freshman year of High School AT a new school, and It's going pretty well considering I do most of my homework during Lunch Period. I have enrolled in the computer programming elective at my school, and I find it quite enjoyable. I am already very experienced with the computer as I've been playing for seven years, so often times I'm helping my peers learn how to code. Playing minecraft is not the only hobby that I have, although its arguably my favorite. I also play a lot of football. I play it casually with my friends in the park, but I also play in a league. Last year my team made it very close to the super bowl, but in the end we lost. We are all practicing to see a better outcome next year.

Why you should be Admin? Throughout my time as a player, I have grown to be both a very experienced and confident staff member. Many of the situations I encounter on a daily basis require the use of the staff-teams tracking plugin, prism. I have become very familiar with this plugin due to it's high necessity. I have also become excelled at handling situations involving conflicts between players. Often times, I decide to talk one player out of arguing before I confront the other. This makes calming the argument much easier, as I do not have to get into the middle of the player's actually fighting. After settling the one player, the argument usually dissipates. I then warn both parties, and they usually make up. In theft cases, I try to talk players into resolving the situation diplomatically. Instead of just banning the player, I first ask the player if he would like to see if his items can be returned. Often times, players take a liking to the idea of this and it results in a lot less players being banned while people are kept content.

What are your weaknesses? I can be stubborn. In situations that I do not know exactly how to handle I will try to figure it out on my own. This works out for me, but it does limit the efficiency at which I work, which is something I need to fix. I also speak with too much haste. I often will write a few sentences answering a question, and I will have to rephrase as what I said was unclear. This is also something I feel I need to work on.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: When I used to run a server of my own, many of the same elements of performing as a staff member were present. Ranging from checking logs to resolving conflicts.

I have owned many servers and they have failed to mature due to lack of time, but now that i'm free I cant wait to get back into MC!
02/12/2016 11:35 pm
xXKamXx
Great Job! Your applications was great but, you didnt follow the format! I will still accept this but it will cause you to be demoted a level or 2 because since you didnt follow the format you could have copied or something else. I can put you in as a Moderator and you can work your way up to and Admin and to Head-Admin and if I change my mind I may give you Admin. If that is fine with you please reply!
02/12/2016 11:16 pm
xXKamXx
Yeah no applying on Skype so if you dont want apply in general thats on you
P:S I dont have and attitude Im simply telling you what not to do
P:P:S Dont make assumptions
02/12/2016 11:12 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AgentZyphicsv2
Well Id Rather apply on skype but i guess i wont apply in general
02/12/2016 11:11 pm